Gerard Butler GALS

Jamie Foxx throws a party

The man must have 100 jackets and he rarely wears one twice in a row. He has fabulous taste in jackets. The beard seems to be getting thicker. Thanks, Lisa!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Yeah I love his beard too hence my new siggy! I wonder if it's for Coriolanus or maybe the preacher biker!! Or maybe cause as Lisa say's he likes it! :cunning: I do I do!

:wave: Frannie

Yeah I love his beard too hence my new siggy! I wonder if it's for Coriolanus or maybe the preacher biker!! Or maybe cause as Lisa say's he likes it! I do I do!

I was thinking the same thing, Frannie!

Thanks Lisa...great find!!

I don't like the beard so much. I'm a closely trimmed scruf GAL. If he's asking.

I also prefer the closer scruff, but I'd rather the beard than the clean shaven, that's for sure.

I just think he looks gorgeous ... and I hope he had a great time.

ETA: You're all welcome. :)

Edited by phoenixgirl

I don't like the beard so much. I'm a closely trimmed scruff GAL. If he's asking. :lmao:

Yays! I thought I might be the only one and I'd be weird. :pointy: I like the in-between too. Scuff, but not clean shaven and not too long. Admittedly, Gerry's the only one I can handle any facial hair at all, and without it, it's just strange unless it's not in an older movie role. so he certainly IS unique. I think he's sort of thinking it makes him look younger though.

And I do so miss his longer tussled hair. It just makes me want to run my fingers through it. :wuv:

Edited by Songbird

I'd rather have full beard, like he grew before 300 and wore at B&G press conference, or clean shaven. Scruff is getting old and tiresome on all of them. Too indecisive. :p

And definitely longer hair with a hint of curl. :D

If he cares. :wuv:

jane

I don't like the beard so much. I'm a closely trimmed scruf GAL. If he's asking.

I also prefer the closer scruff, but I'd rather the beard than the clean shaven, that's for sure.

I just think he looks gorgeous ... and I hope he had a great time.

ETA: You're all welcome. :)

I agree. I like the scruff best but will take the beard over clean shaven.

Thanks Lisa!

Hugs,

Cheryl

It's funny how most seem to prefer the scruff over clean shaven. well before Gerry and to be honest only Gerry :lmao: I'm not a beardy sort of Gal. I don't think i've come across any guy that IMO looks better with the scruff than clean shaven. my only wish is on his wedding day he keeps scruff but shaves the neck :rotflmao:

moira

It's funny how most seem to prefer the scruff over clean shaven. well before Gerry and to be honest only Gerry :lmao: I'm not a beardy sort of Gal. I don't think i've come across any guy that IMO looks better with the scruff than clean shaven. my only wish is on his wedding day he keeps scruff but shaves the neck :rotflmao:

moira

Moira, you just made me so laugh at the wedding comment!

I do love the scruff, but clean shaven as well. I don't really care for long beards. I don't really know why.

Just the same, no man can carry so many "looks" off as Gerry can. Must be frustrating for all the other men in the world to know that the exquisite Gerard James Butler exists!

Leslie

This is what I'm hoping for

Posted Image :heat:

I love it all! :gah: Beard, scruff, stubble, wild or trimmed I don't care. He can leave the neck unshaved too.

I just realized... I'm kinda easy.

:thud: Bex

Edited by ready2fly

I love it all! :gah: Beard, scruff, stubble, wild or trimmed I don't care. And he can leave the neck unshaved too. I just realized I'm kinda easy.

Bex

Girl, I am so there with you ... I LOVE that look on him. :thud: And I could care less about his neck. He looks good no matter what.

I love it all! :gah: Beard, scruff, stubble, wild or trimmed I don't care. And he can leave the neck unshaved too. I just realized I'm kinda easy.

Bex

Girl, I am so there with you ... I LOVE that look on him. :thud: And I could care less about his neck. He looks good no matter what.

Seeing it after in pictures like I have and seeing it as it happens is so different.

I think I may be embarrassing myself. It's 3am *cough* I'm tired and my brain is a wee bit fuzzy at the moment.

Still, beard in progress is way hot. He looks so good.

Bex

Edited by ready2fly

my only wish is on his wedding day he keeps scruff but shaves the neck :rotflmao:

moira

??? Come again!? :-)

BTW, isn't there ONE Gal (except me) who prefers clean shaven Gerry? Think about it, those lovely soft cheeks that you just have to pinch and caress and kiss over and over again...

Theresa