Gerard Butler GALS
Songbird

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Andrea, you certainly have my prayers and good thoughts for you and for your boys. It

must be unbearable to have to turn your boys over to someone you can't trust. It is hard

for me with my grandaughters being 10 & 14 and I can't imagine having these worries when

they were small. I hope you get your pulmonary problems checked out and treated, it

is certainly hard to cope with much of anything when you are not feeling well. Also, somewhere

along the way, I missed out on your website and I don't know what you have for sale!!

Weekend greetings to everyone else.

Hugs,

Judy

I make and sell hats knit on looms,and crocheted scarves and baby blankets and well blankets in general and jewelry on occassion.Most of my things are custom order,so someone orders it,tells me what color or dimensions(blankets) they want and i make it. The links are on my profile on here.

I am SUCH a lucky girl! Mizz IRISH just refreshed my siggie look with the most wonderful signature. You rock the house, my friend. She set me (little miss, ok -- these-siggie-avatar-things-are-beyond-me ME) up with a new siggie, avatars, all the bells and whistles! What a great evening.

Happy George Washington's birthday, ladies! And what better way to do it than with Sue and baby Bonnie the beautiful Labradoodle! What a great evening.

Ok....enjoy the week. Hope you are all well and doing fine!

Jill

Hi Everyone, :D

As promised I'm back. The weekend was filled with three beautiful days of sunshine but not enough to melt too much of this snow away. When my lawn shows up it probably will be the merry month of May and I will be able to run through the grass barefoot since it will be that warm. Looking forward to it!!!

Andrea - My prayers and positive thoughts are with you.

Judy - It seems like you are doing well with the situation at your house. Thank you for all the new music - I'm loving it and your generosity for sending it. You are also in my prayers and positive thoughts.

Frannie - My buddy in crime - You know I'm here for you.

Tracey - Thinking of you too!

Beachie - How have you been?

Irish - How have you been too? What have you decided on the fence?

All for now ladies - did anyone notice the pie wedge in my siggy at the bottom of Gerry's shirt. Be still my heart!!!

Hugs, Barbara :wave:

Edited by lugerry

Just a fly-by -- it's that time of year again. Please help, if you can.

:ty:

Hey ladies,just running by with a cup of coffee in my hand to say 'hi' :wave: real quick. My kids are runnin' me ragged now that they are feeling back to normal. :pointy: And are back to eating me out of house and home.We had a WIC appt. today to assess their growth and they were like "They have grown more these last 3 mons than they have any of the other 3 mons visits!" and I was thinking "You're telling me? I'm the one buying jeans and shoes and food for these 2. And having to lift them!" :lol: (the 3.5 yr old is 42" and the 2.5 is 39") And then I went and bought 2 packs of crayons and sat at the table and peeled the paper off of all of them because the boys don't like paper on their crayons..and my 2 yr old has already managed to "color" his own face blue. So...yeah been kind of on the run. :)

I hope you are all doing well and staying warm,it was a balmy 19 degrees with the windchill this morning here in NW Tennessee. :)

Well,have to run again,have chickens in the oven. :hugs:

MOVIE CHAT TONIGHT!

Stuart will be broadcasting TUT tonight (24th Feb) at 9pm EST.Come join us here -

http://www.justin.tv/scotsmanstuart

If you dont have a chat ID you can get one for FREE here -

http://www.justin.tv/user/signup

Posted Image

Here we go again with the broom and dust cloth, wiping away the cobwebs here. ACHOOOO!

Where is everyone?

I have been having computer problems. That happens when your computer came over on the Mayflower with the pilgrims. My son is building me a new one and I will have to learn Windows 7. If you don't hear from me again, I fell into a cyber black hole!

I found the most awesome dress for our Scottish night in Vegas. Elissa discovered this really cool shop where they sell used high end clothes and I got my dress for $35.00! I also found a smashing dress for Friday night, but must talk to the seamstress before I buy it. It has "Dynasty" shoulder pads and makes me look like Tony Romo! Now to find shoes!

It's finally springtime in Southern Texas and the bluebonnets are bursting out of the ground. After all the rain we've had this winter, the wildflower season is expected to be huge! This is my favorite time of the year - I'll remember it fondly when it's 98* with 95* humidity!

Have a really great Friday y'all, and I'm sending huge hugs to everyone. I'm going to leave now because I am scared to stay in here by myself! :flee:

Suzie

:wave: I'm here Suzie...I'm here....let me help you with some dusting....I'll clean the windows as well...Posted Image

Posted Image to all my sisters!!!

Oh, I wish spring would get here and stay...today is cold and raining again here in Redding.

Regarding the all consuming project of finding a fence for my pool...lol. I have made a decision and it is NOT going to be the temporary katchakid fence but it is also Not going to be wrought iron (I know, I know...go figure). I have decided to go with aluminum...here is a picture of the fence I've chosen:

Posted Image only instead of it being in black wrought iron, it will be in aluminum so I don't have to worry about chipping and peeling later down the road AND the color will be pewter. The black I was afraid would be so stark since I have so much white in my backyard and if I went with white I was afraid it would be just toooooo much white. So I chose pewter. I also will have three gates (two of which will be just like the one in the picture and the other one off of my patio will be a double gate, so I have easy acess from my patio and gazebo and back to Dan's memorial. The caps on the gates will have solar lights.

Now I'm totally broke...it's a good thing I've already paid for my convention fees and plane fare...lol.

hugs,

Sue

I have been having computer problems. That happens when your computer came over on the Mayflower with the pilgrims. My son is building me a new one and I will have to learn Windows 7. If you don't hear from me again, I fell into a cyber black hole!

Suzie

OMG! Suzie! You are too funny! :funnyup:

Hi! Irish!! :wave:

Wow, I think I'm a few pages behind. . . :tantrum: Unfortunately, I'm at work and its busy . . . so I can't read much . . .

But, a few quick runby comments! The graphic artist in me can't resist admiring some of the new incredible siggies that I'm seeing in the thread.

Suzie, I love your Gerry "smile" siggy . . . paarifect text for those pic. Beautiful work by Frannie! Everytime I see Gerry smile he lights up my heart!!!! BTW, don't slip to far down your black hole, :lol: Sweetie.

Jill, your Irish siggy by Sue is stunning . . . Wow! Another thing I love about Gerry . . . his direct stare into the camera lens. . . that look is so enticing, yet so challenging! Has to be part of why he's so :heat: You think? :lol:

Barbara, your siggy wins a Gold Medal . . . I've always loved those specific Gerry pics. That is and always will be one of my favorite Gerry photoshots. And, I so love Gerry in Blue!!!

Enough said . . . I must get back to work. . . will read later :kisswink: Take care, kitties!

Beachie

Well, I'll add my 2 cents! I do hope we will all do our best to keep this site "alive." It seems

some of us "cougars" and "cougars +" are hanging out over here. The siggy piggy board is

always alive with chatter from all ages, but maybe this is the better spot for some of us??

I enjoy all the conversation, no matter where it is!

It's raining here too, Sue, after many days of spring-like weather. But we are lucky here on the

west coast--we aren't having to "shovel it," which is why my family moved here in 1940 from the

midwest, or that is what I was always told. We only had one spell of ice and freezing and that was

in November! We may just have escaped it all.

Just want to wish all of you a nice weekend. Things are still going quietly here. My daughter

and grandkids are hanging in there, and hopefully Mr. Wonderful (NOT!) will be moving out

in the next week. Tara shut off the cable today, and is going to turn off the cell phones. No

$$ to pay them and he isn't helping. As soon as he doesn't have his internet cell phone to

talk to his new lady love, he will not want to stick around. It is delicate, but things are going

according to a "plan" made by Tara's attorney, so am keeping my fingers crossed. She and

the kids are planning to stay in the rental house--the only home the kids have ever had.

Anyway, hugs to all!

Judy

I'm still around,I've just been really,really busy. The boys go,go,go until they lay their heads down at night and then here lately I've been ready to crash too..been bundling up and watching Figure skating at night and falling asleep.They are with their Dad right now.

Well, I'll add my 2 cents! I do hope we will all do our best to keep this site "alive." It seems

some of us "cougars" and "cougars +" are hanging out over here. The siggy piggy board is

always alive with chatter from all ages, but maybe this is the better spot for some of us??

I enjoy all the conversation, no matter where it is!

It's raining here too, Sue, after many days of spring-like weather. But we are lucky here on the

west coast--we aren't having to "shovel it," which is why my family moved here in 1940 from the

midwest, or that is what I was always told. We only had one spell of ice and freezing and that was

in November! We may just have escaped it all.

Just want to wish all of you a nice weekend. Things are still going quietly here. My daughter

and grandkids are hanging in there, and hopefully Mr. Wonderful (NOT!) will be moving out

in the next week. Tara shut off the cable today, and is going to turn off the cell phones. No

$$ to pay them and he isn't helping. As soon as he doesn't have his internet cell phone to

talk to his new lady love, he will not want to stick around. It is delicate, but things are going

according to a "plan" made by Tara's attorney, so am keeping my fingers crossed. She and

the kids are planning to stay in the rental house--the only home the kids have ever had.

Anyway, hugs to all!

Judy

I hang around over here instead of the Siggy Piggy Clubhouse because ya'll are just such good company :) and with my being on dialup..it takes forever for "siggys" or other pics to show up for me.So I'll be sitting there for 30mins+ waiting to see what everyone else is ooo'ing and aaahh'ing over.:lol: btw Linda,I fully intended to use that siggy you tagged for me back before Valentine's Day,I saved it on my laptop,the my laptop died,and I haven't gotten my laptop fixed,so I can't get to it.So just wanted you to know why I never used it.

We haven't had any snow here this week thus far*knock on wood*,we've had snow atleast once a week for the last 2-3 wks.But it is still very,very cold. it was 21 yesterday morning.

I'm glad your daughter and the kids get to stay in their home and that she has a "plan".

I get to go home to Missouri tomorrow for a baby shower,I'm going to be an Aunt again :) Another little girl...so I get to buy girly stuff :) My sister-in-law is due anytime,we've all got our bags packed so when we get "the call" we can all take off. Last time I missed seeing my neice right after she was born and I want to be there for this one(to hold her not to witness the actual birth).

Well,I reckon I'll run,even with the boys gone,I still have my "chores" to get done.(laundry etc...) :hugs: all around.

Andrea, my hat arrived today and it is BEAUTIFUL.....I love it! Posted Image..that was so quick!

Well, I'm glad you like hanging out in the Support Center Andrea....I need the company (and someone else to help clean up besides me and Suzie) :lmao:

Andrea, my hat arrived today and it is BEAUTIFUL.....I love it! Posted Image..that was so quick!

Well, I'm glad you like hanging out in the Support Center Andrea....I need the company (and someone else to help clean up besides me and Suzie) :lmao:

Oh good! I was wondering when it'd get to you. I'm glad you love it! :)

Happppppiest of Birthday Blessings to our one and only Susan Sporrrrrrrrran :D A few of your favorrrrites wanted to help Celebrate your special day!!!

:alex::bow2::johnnie::phantom::attila2:

:cheer2:

:bday:

We all love you sooooooo much!!! Take a peek over in the Birthday Thread for more Birthday Love for Susan~~~~

xoxoxoxoxoxCheri :hugs::hearts:

Total dittos from me, Susan! Have a Gerryific Day!! :chnuzzle: (She's married, Gerry....but I'M NOT!)

Susan, :bday:

Love, Suzie

Oh Sue... you've set up a beautiful party for Susan ...well you and Gerbear... so thought I'd join in the celebration ....Susan...you're missing a good party Sweetie!! :yay:

Posted Image

Posted Image

:wave: Frannie

:party:

Just a simple birthday greeting, Susan, but GREAT BIG WISHES for a very happy celebration.

Hugs, :metoyou:

Judy

:woohoo: I hear there's a party :) for Susan going on in here.

Posted Image Susan. I brought the cake. Chocolate!!! :cunning:Posted Image and Party hats. . . Posted Image

Wishing you the best Susan. Have a wonderful day, Sweetie.

Here we go again with the broom and dust cloth, wiping away the cobwebs here. ACHOOOO

Suzie

:wave: I'm here Suzie...I'm here....let me help you with some dusting....I'll clean the windows as well...Posted Image

Sue

Suzie and Sue :funnyup: too, too, funny!

Linda

I want to join in wishing a Happy Birthday to Susan too!

:presents: Susan. Hope it's a wonderful celebration for you.

Hugs

Diane

I will bring the flowers!

Posted Image

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. . . :wuv:

Jill, I couldn't resist looking up the Leonidas rose you mentioned. It's quite beautiful . . . Posted Image Posted Image They say it's a rose used at many Fall Weddings. . . and one site said it is marketed as "a Man's Rose." :lol:

Hey ladies,just running by with a cup of coffee in my hand to say 'hi' :wave: real quick. My kids are runnin' me ragged now that they are feeling back to normal. :pointy: And are back to eating me out of house and home.We had a WIC appt. today to assess their growth and they were like "They have grown more these last 3 mons than they have any of the other 3 mons visits!" and I was thinking "You're telling me? I'm the one buying jeans and shoes and food for these 2. And having to lift them!" :lol: (the 3.5 yr old is 42" and the 2.5 is 39") And then I went and bought 2 packs of crayons and sat at the table and peeled the paper off of all of them because the boys don't like paper on their crayons..and my 2 yr old has already managed to "color" his own face blue. So...yeah been kind of on the run. :)

Andrea I laughed heartily over the crayons and blue face. :lol: Ooooh they grow so faaaaaaast, and a Mother's tasks are never done!

How are you feeling? Are you still battling the bronchitis? I will be keeping the boy's safety in my prayers when they are with their Dad at his new apartment building.

BTW: "dimple on the chin, mischief within" :) never heard that one before.

Suzie, I love bluebonnets. Although I was born here in Tennessee and have lived here as an adult, I was raised down in Texas. I well remember the beauty of fields of bluebonnets and other wildflowers. I think all the rain/snow we've been getting should make for a beautiful Spring. . . if it ever warms up . . . :kisswink:

Barbara, I need to head out for a couple of hours and will be back online later to send you a PM, so we can catch up.

Beachie

Posted Image

Stuart will be broadcasting Gamer tonight the 27th Feb at 9pm EST.Come join us here -

http://www.justin.tv/scotsmanstuart

If you dont have a chat ID you can get one for FREE here -

http://www.justin.tv/user/signup

For more information about how to take part in Gerry movie chats click here -

More Movie Chat Help

Just wanted to let you all know my sister Peggy is in the hospital...She called me this afternoon and said she wasn't feeling good and that she felt funny.....well last night she called and asked about taking a Nitro because her left arm was aching and knowing that she does have Congestive heart failure...I think that's what it is...I told her yes to try it and also to take an aspirin. So when she called today and said that I told her to get her butt to the hospital...you might know there wasn't anyone there that could drive her so it took me some coaxing and threats to get her to call the ambulance... She is stubborn ya know... Anyway, Ron called me and told me they were going to monitor her through the night and that they have a nitro patch on her ...I believe they are going to do an Echo-cardiogram! This is all I know now...I knew I wanted to get up there this week-end!!! I'll keep you guys updated! Lets hope it's just that DANG indigestion!

:wave: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran