Gerard Butler GALS

Scruff, Beard or Clean Shaven

phoenixgirl

Scruff, Beard or Clean Shaven  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer Gerry with scruff, a beard or clean shaven?

• Scruff
    • Beard
    • Clean Shaven

I voted Scruff. Lol. I don't know what it is but it's just without it, it looks strange with the exception of a few roles without it. Of course, the beard works if it reminds me of 300 as well. I don't know what it is.

I stated before I don't really like facial hair on men, never have. My dad used to switch from having a beard to clean shaven and I always hated it when he forgot to shave. It made him seem tougher and meaner than he already was. Lol. It scared me.

With Gerry I think it's a different appeal. But sort of a not-too-much, not-too-little type thing. Not that it changes my opinion and adoration for him in the slightest though, but not a lot of my favorite pics have him with too much or too little. :wuv:

Okay, I was asleep but a SGD woke me up! So now, wide awake at 3 am, what is there to do but check in, right?

So if we absolutely have to choose one of the three, then scruff it is for me. I also like it just a bit longer than just scruff, but not a full beard. I loved his dark, beautiful eyes as Leonidas, and he of course looked great. But the full beard hides too much of his massive, incredibly manly neck! OMG...

Leslie

Thanks for bumping this one, Suzie. I forgot that we even have a POLL for our preference!

I didn't know we already had one when I started this. I'm sorry ... I didn't do a search and I should have. I started this in light of the conversation in one of the recent threads.

I apologize for not doing a search.

I'll bet that after about 3 days growth, that scruff is as soft as lamb's wool! :yummy:

(I speak from married-to-scruffy-faced-guy experience!)

MMMMM it is, Katie! I was surprised how soft Gerry's scruff was. My ex husband's wasn't. His was course, but Gerry's face is nice and soft. :wuv:

I'll bet that after about 3 days growth, that scruff is as soft as lamb's wool! :yummy:

(I speak from married-to-scruffy-faced-guy experience!)

MMMMM it is, Katie! I was surprised how soft Gerry's scruff was. My ex husband's wasn't. His was course, but Gerry's face is nice and soft. :wuv:

EVEN THE SCRUFF IS PAIRFECT??????????????????????? :-)

Is there nothing less than absolutely right with this man? Honestly, give me a break! We can't win here, it's a lost war! :-)

Lucky girl, Lisa, you got me thinking all sorts of thoughts! :-)

Theresa

So far scruff is winning out. :) I think it's just part of the attraction to Gerry, honestly. I've always been attracted to facial hair on any man, but on Gerry it just enhances his natural beauty. :wuv: Edited by phoenixgirl

I like the scruffy look I have always figured if God meant men to be clean shaven he wouldn't have given them beards--can't say I have ever seen GB with a real beard--always movie beards so I went with scruff

:beard: Whoops that looks like the real thing and I do like it :kiss::hearts::hugs:

So far scruff is winning out. :) I think it's just part of the attraction to Gerry, honestly. I've always been attracted to facial hair on any man, but on Gerry it just enhances his natural beauty. :wuv:

Interesting observation, Lisa...when you get to meet Gerry?

Many times at various premieres in Los Angeles.

:)

I LOVE SCRUFF.

I think I need to join scruff lovers anonymous, if there is such a thing. So sexy when a man has that rough, scruffy, 'I didn't give a crap about shaving today' look. :lol:

Sexy thang.

edited because I can't spell.

Edited by mrs_one_two

Well, I guess I'm in the minority but I have to say I prefer Gerry clean-shaven. Strange, because I normally go for guys with facial hair ~ in fact I didn't even know what my ex-husband looked like under his beard until we were married for about 10 years! (I was pleasantly surprised, thank goodness!) I probably like Gerry's fresh, scruffy-free face better because that's the way he looked the first time I noticed him ~ in PSILY. I don't think he was ever cuter than in that particular movie. I love seeing the dimples and the complete outline of his mouth when he talks and kisses! :yummy: Sooooooo sexy!