Gerard Butler GALS

2/1 Gerry in Beverly Hills

heISmyGspot

I wonder if his assistant has peeked in to the forum and noticed the poll and our comments

on his latest look.

"Gerry, here's today's vote..." hahahahaha

That would be cool.I need to get on over to that poll,personally I do prefer scruf/beard,it just seems to suit him.

I really enjoy our naughty comments. They are just healthy, innocent comments of wonderful, open-minded women who are looking at some new hot pictures of a passionate, loving, very sensual man. Are we all agreed on this?

:beard:

Yes I agree

It looks like a toy store. Strange place for him to be hanging out though. Look's like he's waiting on someone. Funny when you see pics of most celebrities they seem to moving in a direction with a purpose. Gerry's captured many times, especially on the street, almost appearing to just be hanging out or loiter! He's so funny! Seems if he wanted to avoid the paps, he'd keep it moving.

Well,he is an uncle,so I guess that gives him a reason to go in a toystore. As for standing around...people watching is fun :) And ya know what,if he's sitting still he knows where the paps are more than when he's moving. Sort of a he's watching them,watching him,watching them :):lol:

Ever have those days when you wish you could bend time & space...just to pop in where Gerry was (hopefully not at an awkward moment) and give him a big ol bear hug. Just a super squoooooosh to let him know he's got lots of gals who are thinking about him and wishing him a good day.. ? ? ?

And, then, a quick nuzzle...then just disappear like fairy dust and leave him feeling all happy, content, just full of warm fuzzies.

Or is that simply my own deluded, daydreaming self... :p

*buries face in shame*

Edited by beacon1

Ever have those days when you wish you could bend time & space...just to pop in where Gerry was (hopefully not at an awkward moment) and give him a big ol bear hug. Just a super squoooooosh to let him know he's got lots of gals who are thinking about him and wishing him a good day.. ? ? ?

And, then, a quick nuzzle...then just disappear like fairy dust and leave him feeling all happy, content, just full of warm fuzzies.

*hides head in shame*

Oh, oh, oh! Don't hang your head in shame. That was lovely in every way and what man wouldn't be flattered by that thought. Honestly, if G. or his assistants do "drop in" (and report back to him) I just don't know how he manages to stay humble after seeing what is said. I just hope he realizes that though we do admire his "physique," we also very much admire his talent, enthusiasm, generosity and creativity even though we don't actually post that as much.

Okay so Lisa beat me to it....My come back was gonna be ...they would look better at the end of my bed! But close enough.. Good set up Kalliope...good come back Lisa!! :p

I still think his fuller trimmed beard is for whatever project he's doing next! JMO!

I'm just trying to figure out where the heck he is...the stuff behind him looks like a yard or garage sale! Ya think our Ger goes garage sale-ing?? :unsure:

:wave: Frannie

If he's anywhere near Melrose, it's probably one of those vintage stores. You can find anything in the WeHo area--it looks like a shop that sells old scooters, bikes and trikes. Whenever my gay uncle would visit me in LA, a trip down to Melrose was mandatory. Edited by Kalliope

IMHO....Mr G has the look of, " Where can I go to get away from these %)(*#%'s!"

JMHO :confused:

The Divine Miss S :rose:

I don't blame him, I noticed that too. It can't be fun trying to lead somewhat of a normal life and having people follow you around like that. It's one of the reasons I hate the paps and some of them can be so critical and cruel. I mean, there's a time and a place, you know? Any more though, and it's practically stalking. You wouldn't catch the manager of KFC letting someone get away with that just for doing his job and trying to go home at night.

JMO too. I've always had that animosity towards paparazzi like that. I just think it's rude.

However, I do enjoy that as annoyed as he looks, he looks happy and healthy, so that's what counts most of all!

*buries face in shame*

Awww, what a perfect image! :) If we figure out a way to do that, can I sign up for the first shift? :kisswink:

Steph

*hides head in shame*

Oh, oh, oh! Don't hang your head in shame. That was lovely in every way and what man wouldn't be flattered by that thought. Honestly, if G. or his assistants do "drop in" (and report back to him) I just don't know how he manages to stay humble after seeing what is said. I just hope he realizes that though we do admire his "physique," we also very much admire his talent, enthusiasm, generosity and creativity even though we don't actually post that as much.

Well maybe he'll read that or hear about it and get the warm fuzzies :)

Wherever he may be,that red bug looking thing in the window behind him looks like something I've been looking for! :lol: (my boys have gotten too long legged for their ride on toys)

Edited by Andrea~mc

I do have noticed one thing after looking long and carefully :yummy: to the pictures. I just had to look into every detail.

It seems that lately Gerry only has 1 pair of shoes, he is alwyas wearing those blue trainers.

It seems that lately Gerry only has 1 pair of shoes, he is alwyas wearing those blue trainers.

I've noticed that too. He could be one of those people that buy 4 or 5 pairs of the same shoe though. Lol. However, they do look rather snazzy. But I'm bias, my favorite color is blue.

Maybe he just thinks that the best shoes are those that feel good when worn. Anyway, life is too short to wear uncomfortable shoes...

:kisswink:

Stefania

I have the same pair of Nike shoes since 2004, so I know how he feels in that case. I just found an amusing image of him going to the cashier and saying "I like these shoes, I'll take 5." Then walking out with 5 boxes of the same shoes. :lol:

Maybe he just thinks that the best shoes are those that feel good when worn. Anyway, life is too short to wear uncomfortable shoes...

Stefania

I have the same pair of Nike shoes since 2004, so I know how he feels in that case. I just found an amusing image of him going to the cashier and saying "I like these shoes, I'll take 5." Then walking out with 5 boxes of the same shoes. :lol:

Lucky shoes for happy feet! (I should work in shoe advertising!)

:crack:

I've noticed that too. He could be one of those people that buy 4 or 5 pairs of the same shoe though. Lol. However, they do look rather snazzy. But I'm bias, my favorite color is blue.

Mine too! I think they look pretty comfortable and cushiony

Stefania

Unless they are the most beautiful pair of deep purple,suede,peep toe wedges on the planet. Oh that's me not him. :lol: I have a thing for shoes.sorry.:)

However on a day to day basis..yes worn and comfortable shoes are the best. I'm personally a big fan of Earth Shoes.I just wish they were more fashionable looking.

I don't know. I love Gerry's beard. :) I think he looked very attractive in Beowulf. Not saying he's bad looking shaven. But, I'm feeling it. He looks good with a goatee, too. Anyone remember that SNL skit of him with Kenen Thompson? Hee hee! I wonder what he looks like with a mustache?

I agree with you Happy Dog.I do like the beard too.But it's no secret that I'm a big fan of Gerry with "scruff".In what form I don't care,I just think it looks really sexy.Not to say I think clean shaven isn't sexy(feel like I'm digging a hole lol) he's just sexy period,but I like the beard/"scruff". too.

It figures, I was exactly were Gerry was in Beverly Hills...the NEXT DAY!!! :wall:

My daughter and I were walking down that street and even stopped to watch a little kid riding in the Duck ride you see behind Gerry. :doh:

Just my luck, The one time I am in a place that I could actually run into him and I am a day late! :gah:

It figures, I was exactly were Gerry was in Beverly Hills...the NEXT DAY!!! :wall:

My daughter and I were walking down that street and even stopped to watch a little kid riding in the Duck ride you see behind Gerry. :doh:

Just my luck, The one time I am in a place that I could actually run into him and I am a day late! :gah:

Ouch. So close! :bonk: