Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Smith

My Gerry vector!

That is awesome!!!!

WOW...that is fantastic...how did you do that?

hugs,

Sue

Wow! Very nice....it's different and you caught his likeness beautifully!

:wave: Frannie

Great job! That is so cool!

Love the detail with the chest hair and scruff! You know your subject well! :lol:

:welcome:

Katie

We have so many talented people here. I'm so envious of all of the talent. Great picture!! Love to know how you made it. Thanks for sharing!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Very cool!

Your inspiration pic is part of my all time favorite series. Well done and WELCOME TO GALS!

Sorry, not very good at this posting thing yet....No pic quotes. Got it. I f Gerry is doing the spanking, well then...whip me...beat me....give me scars!!! LOL

Sorry, not very good at this posting thing yet....No pic quotes. Got it. I f Gerry is doing the spanking, well then...whip me...beat me....give me scars!!! LOL

HUH???

:confused:

HUH???

:confused:
I saw that photo guideline thingy attached here. I assumed it was directed toward me, because i quoted the pic by accident. IDK. Hopelessly confused is me.

And what is a vector, btw? I read the meaning, but still don't get it, lol. If it is math related, as the definition said, then it's no wonder, lol XD It IS awesome!!

Awww thank you so much everybody! Honestly i didnt expect so many comments.. Made my day:D

The program i use is called adobe illustrator CS4 and basically all I do is to draw over a real picture to make the vector.. So every single stroke you see is digitally drawn.. Haha the beard was a hell lot of work! But worth it.. Now I know evey single part of his face, every little beardstubble<3 haha..*stalker* :p

I also do requests if anybody wants something in vector!=) Just ask, I dont bite;)

Edited by Smith

Awww thank you so much everybody! Honestly i didnt expect so many comments.. Made my day:D

The program i use is called adobe illustrator CS4 and basically all I do is to draw over a real picture to make the vector.. So every single stroke you see is digitally drawn.. Haha the beard was a hell lot of work! But worth it.. Now I know evey single part of his face, every little beardstubble<3 haha..*stalker* :p

I also do requests if anybody wants something in vector!=) Just ask, I dont bite;)

Ooh, you're opening a can o' worms my friend. :lol: But wow ... I'm very impressed.

So, as a teacher, I'm curious as to what your grade on this was?

And Lisa is NOT kidding my friend. You will be besieged (starting with me... :pointy: )

Could you make me a vector on this picture of Gerry:

Posted Image

It's one of my all time favorite pics of Gerry.

Posted Image and Posted Image to GALS Smith!!!

hugs,

Sue

That sounds FUN!! Great job! Thanks again, for posting it!

Havent got the grades back yet, Phoenixgirl=)

And Irish: Id love to do that picture, he looks gooorgeous there! But.. Its too bad quality, do you have another version with a better resolution, i`ll gladly do it;)

How about this one Smith:

Posted Image (double click on it)

hugs,

Sue

Absolutely perfect, Sue!:D

Ill start on it as soon as I get most of my homework done.. Got loads of it now, so be patient=) I can PM you when its done so you dont have to hang around here to find out if its done or not;)

hugs,

Karianne