Gerard Butler GALS
terezoulini

Australian Cleo - Feb 2010

According to this link

http://cgi.ebay.com/GERARD-BUTLER-CHLOE-SE...=item19b954d9c0

The Feb 2010 issue of Australian Cleo magazine has something on Gerry. Has anyone seen it? Is it worth buing the magazine?

Thanks,

Theresa

Check post #9 for article scan

Edited by becozy

I didn't know he was in it. But I'll pick it up today and let you know. :)

No problem. I'm going out today anyway, so I'll pick it up on the way. I don't have immediate access to a scanner though unfortunately, but I can let you know what's in it and maybe some of the other Aussie GALS can grab images.

:wave:

Hey Melodie! I didn't realise you were Aussie!!! :D

I'm gonna get the magazine too - it comes with a FREE maxi-dress! I love freebies...plus a GB article is another bonus!!!

I'm gonna get the magazine too - it comes with a FREE maxi-dress! I love freebies...plus a GB article is another bonus!!!

I have to ask. What on this green Earth is a maxi-dress? Have I just lost womanly points for not knowing? Lol.

And yup. I'm from Aus! :D

I have to ask. What on this green Earth is a maxi-dress? Have I just lost womanly points for not knowing? Lol.

And yup. I'm from Aus! :D

:lol:

It's just a long dress ;)

An actual dress? Wow. I really am going to pick that up today then! Lol. I don't wear dresses much. (hence not knowing what a maxi-dress is) I'm more of a jeans and t-shirt type of GAL, but it'd be nice if I need an occasion.

But back on topic. I wonder if it's promotion for The Bounty or LAC? They love to plug movies here early, or even when they're at the cinema, so I do hope it's one of those. It'd be great for the sales.

It was just the one page....wasn't all that much really. I turned the page over, hoping there'd be more, but there wasn't :confused:

I ended up giving the FREE dress to my sister - it didn't fit me (plus, I'm not much of a dress wearer either!) :lol:

It was just the one page....wasn't all that much really. I turned the page over, hoping there'd be more, but there wasn't :confused:

I ended up giving the FREE dress to my sister - it didn't fit me (plus, I'm not much of a dress wearer either!) :lol:

Thanks for saving me some money! :-)

Theresa