Gerard Butler GALS

7 new HQ Bounty Stills!

becozy

I know I have to...but I don't think I can wait til March to see this movie...It looks like it is hilarious...I have loved Jennifer Anniston...watched all her movies...and now paired with my precious favorite Gerard Butler...it just can't be anything else but fantastic.

Laurel :wuv::kiss:

A few comments:

1) There is too much Jennifer in those photos.

2) You can always tell an actor's skill with weapons by the way he (or she) holds a pistol when not aiming it. Nice Glock tho... either it's a 26 or Gerry has ENORMOUS hands.

3) Full body profile shot by the trunk of the car... NICE. JEANS. (See above comment re: hands.)

4) Those meaty biceps look delicious. I'd like to slather some BBQ sauce on the man and work him like a rib.

5) I hope his mother doesn't read any of this.

A few comments:

1) There is too much Jennifer in those photos.

2) You can always tell an actor's skill with weapons by the way he (or she) holds a pistol when not aiming it. Nice Glock tho... either it's a 26 or Gerry has ENORMOUS hands.

3) Full body profile shot by the trunk of the car... NICE. JEANS. (See above comment re: hands.)

4) Those meaty biceps look delicious. I'd like to slather some BBQ sauce on the man and work him like a rib.

5) I hope his mother doesn't read any of this.

Number 3... Had to take a look. Oh...my...

Number 5...Definitely!

Edited by beacon1

GERARd and Jennifer looks great in these stills,can"t wait until the movie comes to the theaters.I just can't stop looking into those beautiful mysterious eyes of his, and that magnifying passion for life I see in all of his movies,so intense,This is a BLOCKBUSTER at the theaters.

I cannot, repeat, CANNOT, wait to see this. My hubby and I watched the trailer on Movie Trailers On Demand, and he says it really looks funny. I think he might take me to see it. :lmao:

First, Gerry is so good comically.

Second, Gerry is just so good in ANYTHING. He's that damn good. (Yes, Gerry, you are, and don't you friggin doubt it for a MINUTE.)

Third, I LOVE Jennifer Aniston. I thought one of her best roles was in "Marley and Me". Love that movie. They are going to have fantastic chemistry onscreen, just like him and Katherine Heigl.

Kira :wuv: :wuv: :wuv:

edited because I can't spell

Edited by mrs_one_two

From what ya'll have said about it looking funny,I am looking forward to seeing it as well.I find Gerry to be very funny and as much as I like the action stuff,I do love to see him doing comedy.

this film does look really funny and the trailer gave us all a taste of whats to come. i especially love the way gerry uses his expressions with his eyes, he does this a lot in various films. its just that little look he gives, its so brilliant. i love him in comedies, but he is great in all genres, and my favourite film todate is the ugly truth, but because he does do so many different films it is hard to pick the best ones, because you have to pick the best one of each category. he said in an interview that jen was up for anything and it does show that in this film, it does look hilarious and i am really looking forward to seeing it. it is my birthday the week the film comes out in the uk, so that will be a nice treat and i always see gerry films twice within a few days of each other. on the trailer, my favourite bits were him getting him by all the golf balls as hes chasing jen over the golf range, the bit in the bed when she trying to undo the handcuffs and she has to climb on top of gerry, and the bit when jens zapping gerry in the bathroom, they are so funny it makes me laugh everytime i see it.