Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry in Cabo celebrating JA's Bday

sav8821

Why do you all assume that is Jen??? I honestly don't think it is... Anybody got a close up to prove me wrong? Look at her real good...unless she is without make-up but this one looks older to me! I'm just sayin! :unsure:

And now to get down to my reason to really post!

FREAKEN SMOKING! He's gonna kill me I tell ya!

:wave: Frannie

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frannie, that's Jen at the telescope. There's no doubt; there are other pics of her from this day and that's what she's wearing.

Delene, if growing up means losing that little boy inside him then I hope Gerry NEVER grows up.

Edited by phoenixgirl

I noticed Gerry kept his shirt on this time. Linda

Well, the shirt eventually did come off to our enjoyment, bless him! :-)

He looks gorgeous, love the blue trunks. I would just love to be that lady in the black dress in the last photo! :-)

Theresa

...like a little kid that one....so playfull, he makes me want to be a kid again and do it over.

photos removed - not for forum...

Edited by becozy

You know he's just a big kid at heart and has so much fun!

Yes, seems so, but eventually we all have to grow up. ;)

Delene

Who sez? I never did and I'm in my mid 60's! :funnyup:

You know he's just a big kid at heart and has so much fun!

Yes, seems so, but eventually we all have to grow up. ;)

Delene

Who sez? I never did and I'm in my mid 60's! :funnyup:

I'm with you on this; in my early forties and still refusing to grow up!

Theresa

Hell if I had to grow up, last night never would have happened! :lmao:

There's a big difference between being a responsible, productive adult and growing up. I think growing up is overrated, and boring.

I'm 43 and I have no intention of growing up, and again, I hope Gerry never does. It's part of his charm.

If that's Jen then she is without a stitch of makeup! I still don't see it! This one looks a little heavier than Jen and if it was Jen she would not be wrapped up in the scarf! Sorry, til someone shows me a close-up...I do not think it's her!

:lalala: Frannie

If that's Jen then she is without a stitch of makeup! I still don't see it! This one looks a little heavier than Jen and if it was Jen she would not be wrapped up in the scarf! Sorry, til someone shows me a close-up...I do not think it's her!

:lalala: Frannie

Frannie, which picture are you referring to? :confused: Because the girl in the bikini is JEN!

What Bikini? Am I going completely blind....besides, her B-day is not til the 11th! I'm going back to take one more look at the pictures...where did these pics come from anyway? Don't get me wrong...if it is Jen I would be happy as I think her and Ger make a nice looking couple even if they are just "Friends"

What Bikini? Am I going completely blind....besides, her B-day is not til the 11th! I'm going back to take one more look at the pictures...where did these pics come from anyway? Don't get me wrong...if it is Jen I would be happy as I think her and Ger make a nice looking couple even if they are just "Friends"

OMG Frannie you MUST be going blind. :lol: Jen is in a bikini and they're ALL OVER the internet. They've said her b-day isn't until the 11th, but she's partying this weekend instead. She flew a bunch of friends down, including Courtey and David Arquette and Sheryl Crow.

They show his thumb slots pairfectly :swoon:

Absolutely, but let's not forget those legs, those thighs...

T

:funnyup::funnyup::funnyup:

PINK ones?!! I missed the PINK ones?!!

C'mon, somebody re-post those. please... :wuv:

Edited by Attila Girl

They show his thumb slots pairfectly :swoon:

Absolutely, but let's not forget those legs, those thighs...

T

:funnyup::funnyup::funnyup:

PINK ones?!! I missed the PINK ones?!!

C'mon, somebody re-post those. please... :wuv:

Here you are. I adored them. :wuv:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...?showtopic=3046

LISA!I went on the internet and found an article and a few pictures, she was mostly with Courtney Cox but rhey absolutely were in the same vicinity! :p Just wanted you to know ALL RIGHT ALREADY....YOU ARE RIGHT! :lalala: Makes me a happy camper! I like her ...I know I'm one of a few but still............................. :yay:

Frannie

Edited by ladyfran