Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry in Cabo celebrating JA's Bday

sav8821

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw these elsewhere online and looks like he got in shape again. How does he do that so fast!

Anyway he looked great and nice to know he's relaxing before he starts filming again, these photos are his revenge on the media for all the stupid previous comments the last time he was on the beach ;)

Saw part of "Access Hollywood" tonight and they promo'd an interview with Jennifer Aniston at the Cabo resort. It will air tomorrow. The interviewer (Billy Bush) was there with his cameras and there were snippets of the conversation aired. In one Jennifer looks over his shoulder and gives a laugh. He asks what is wrong and she says "Oh, I just got mooned by one of my lovely friends."

Why did I immediately think: "Gerry" (hahahahahahah) :D

And there was a snipped of him asking her about Gerry and "what does he bring out in you."

I won't be able to watch tomorrow night but I hope someone else might let us know what they talk about.

Saw part of "Access Hollywood" tonight and they promo'd an interview with Jennifer Aniston at the Cabo resort. It will air tomorrow. The interviewer (Billy Bush) was there with his cameras and there were snippets of the conversation aired. In one Jennifer looks over his shoulder and gives a laugh. He asks what is wrong and she says "Oh, I just got mooned by one of my lovely friends."

And there was a snipped of him asking her about Gerry and "what does he bring out in you."

I won't be able to watch tomorrow night but I hope someone else might let us know what they talk about.

Because WHO ELSE would have done that? :lmao:

The boy does like to show his cheeks... :lol:

Steph

Oh so it isnt just a bday get away it is The Bounty Hunter official Press Junket :lmao:

Moira

Seems like it, huh? :lol:

Seriously, though, I hope this nonsense is over soon and Gerry can get back to being a serious actor and not a celebrity story.

When I see a man wearing trunks low slung, I can't help think about what one quick, unexpected ambushed tug would reveal! Think Jen would object?

In one Jennifer looks over his shoulder and gives a laugh. He asks what is wrong and she says "Oh, I just got mooned by one of my lovely friends."

Why did I immediately think: "Gerry" (hahahahahahah)

I guess I got my answer! :pointy:

Delene

I believe if you visit "just jared" you can copy these pics. They have the hat pictures and the shoulder bandage picture.

Maybe it's just the camera angle or shadowing but in most of the pics Gerry's abs looked toned again but then in the one of him exiting the house it looks a bit like Barbados. It doesn't matter to me, though, I love his tummy any way he wants to expose it! In fact, I love that he battles the bulge just like the rest of us ~ or SOME of us, I guess, me definitely being one.

Edited by MoAnamCara

I believe if you visit "just jared" you can copy these pics. They have the hat pictures and the shoulder bandage picture.

Maybe it's just the camera angle or shadowing but in most of the pics Gerry's abs looked toned again but then in the one of him exiting the house it looks a bit like Barbados. It doesn't matter to me, though, I love his tummy any way he wants to expose it! In fact, I love that he battles the bulge just like the rest of us ~ or SOME of us, I guess, me definitely being one.

I think he's got a lot more muscle definition back, and shed some of the pudge, but there is still a little layer of fat on his tummy. So, in some angles you can see the cheddar. :) Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous no matter what. I'd worship him, cheese or none. Though I am lactose intolerant... :lol:

Steph

Billy Bush attended Jen's birthday party on Saturday and just said on his radio show that Gerry is a great dancer and (I'm paraphrasing) "That's all I'm gonna' say" However, he did add that if we could see him do the duck walk dance we would fall apart laughing.

......I have no doubt. :rotflmao:

Edited by Rendita

Billy Bush attending Jen's birthday party on Saturday and just said on his radio show that Gerry is a great dancer and (I'm paraphrasing) "That's all I'm gonna' say" However, he did add that if we could see him do the duck walk dance we would fall apart laughing.

......I have no doubt. :rotflmao:

OMG I can totally see Gerry being the center of attention, making everyone laugh. He loves to make people laugh. I would LOVE to see him dance goofy again like in RNR. :lol: How funny.

The boy does like to show his cheeks... :lol:

Steph

I just wanted to stop by to mention that Gerry has been exonerated. :lol: During Access Hollywood today, Billy Bush mentioned that during the interview Jen was mooned by her long-time acting coach & close friend Leigh Kilton-Smith.

Ren

I just wanted to stop by to mention that Gerry has been exonerated. :lol: During Access Hollywood today, Billy Bush mentioned that during the interview Jen was mooned by her long-time acting coach & close friend Leigh Kilton-Smith.

Ren

:lmao:OK, a woman mooning is even funnier.

Maybe it's just the camera angle or shadowing but in most of the pics Gerry's abs looked toned again but then in the one of him exiting the house it looks a bit like Barbados.

Gerry's maybe good at the ol' "before, after, before, after" look. You get the before when no girls are around, you get the after when they are. All men do it! :funnyup:

I think its funny that so many of us automatically figured it was Gerry. I mean...it's his M.O.

Gerry was probably behind it. I could see him talking someone else in to doing it so he's not the one who gets in trouble!

Delene

Maybe it's just the camera angle or shadowing but in most of the pics Gerry's abs looked toned again but then in the one of him exiting the house it looks a bit like Barbados.

Gerry's maybe good at the ol' "before, after, before, after" look. You get the before when no girls are around, you get the after when they are. All men do it! :funnyup:

Delene

Well, according to latest photographic evidence, he is very trim with a very flat stomach (under his blue T-shirt). Apparently he's been receiving physiotherapy or something similar for his shoulder. Poor Gerry, I wonder what happened, I hope it's not too serious.

BTW, question to mods, are all photos of this type (ie Gerry walkng down the street, running errands etc.) banned and never to be seen in the forum from now on?

Theresa