Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome - GALS Continued

Dr. Em

Morning GALS

Am having GF over for Morning tea - so am doing quick check before hand.

Love those photobucket things!

Stef - those Attila caps are sooooooooooo hot!

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tongue and Nappy! What more could a girl ask for? Except maybe to taste that tongue and remove that nappy. :flee:

hummm great minds think alike right??/ :kisswink: :mopboyerik:

That tongue.

:swoon::gerrygasm:

Thank you very much!

That tongue does things to me, which I cannot mention here, and thinking of tongue without nappy (fans herself)

WHO SAID I NEED TO TAKE MY CATS TO OBEDIENCE SCHOOL? That seriously is one of the funniest things I have ever heard. When I read that I looked over at Fatty (my huge orange cat) and he looked back at me and yawned and rolled over and went to sleep. :confused: How do you get a cat to obey? I worked as a vet tech for 8 years and I still don't understand cats. I do know that they are very independant.

That was me! *hangs head* :embarassed: I actually like cats, but I am allergic to them. I had a cat named coconut who was a sweet little kitty. He used to catch mice all the time!

Well GALS, I have spent all day going over finances and it doesn't look like I am going to be able to go to Vegas after all. I just don't see having the cash in time. I am just heartbroken! I was so looking forward to getting to meet all of you. I know you will all have an amazing time and I am so upset that I can't enjoy the time with you. :cry: :depressed: :tissues: :alone:

Suz I hear you, no money here either, but I'm still hoping to win the lotto, and when I do we will both go!!!

In case I don't win though, at least I will still be here to cry with you * sniff sniff *

If I could just figure out a way to pay for school and feed my kids ( the little buggers insist on eating) ::D: Then maybe I wouldn't be in this mess. hehehe.

Mousie, Coconut caught mice? I didn't know that! The things that get past you...of course, I was only about seven/eight when we had him. :smile:

Got the downer going on again today, so I won't say much. :smile:

WHO SAID I NEED TO TAKE MY CATS TO OBEDIENCE SCHOOL? That seriously is one of the funniest things I have ever heard. When I read that I looked over at Fatty (my huge orange cat) and he looked back at me and yawned and rolled over and went to sleep. :confused: How do you get a cat to obey? I worked as a vet tech for 8 years and I still don't understand cats. I do know that they are very independant.

That was me! *hangs head* :embarassed: I actually like cats, but I am allergic to them. I had a cat named coconut who was a sweet little kitty. He used to catch mice all the time!

You don't need to hang your head mousie. I thought it was freaking hilarious.

Where are all my girls at? Here I am all alone with no one to chat with. Dawn, Sofie, Lish, Amy, Song, where are all of you? Am I the only one that doesn't have a life? *checks MSN again-nope still alone*

Edited by Suz

I offer you my strength, and pray that it may prove to help you in your endevours.

And I cry in unbearable pain and joy at the same time as I type this.

Lord help me, I wish you the best!

I offer you my love and strength to take with you on your journey.

If it is possible to give a part of your spirit to another, then I take this moment,

to give a very special part of myself to you.

A part that lives within the passionate child that is so deep inside of me.

The little girl who watched actors on the stage and screen with such wonder.

That pure and innocent desire that grew into a life's dream.

Until this moment, that part of myself was just for me.

I shared it with no one, because it was too painful to bring into the world.

With all the rejection I have lived through, that part of myself had to remain with me

as to protect it.

On this day, and in this moment, I take a chance, and give a piece of that girl,

that is the REAL Beth Crawford to you.

And in some strange way..if when I make the attempt to chase our dream,

and I do not make it...and if I see that you have succeeded, at least I know that

some part of me will make it.

The part of me that I gave to you today.

Best of luck to you.

I admire you for going towards the dream.

With my Mother dying, and myself being in such financial, emotional, and spiritual turmoil, I don't

know what my future holds for me.

Maybe it makes me a bad person, but the pain of my own unrealized passion grabs at me when faced with those who are moving forward when I am standing in my same old place.

Even though the pain, which is true pain, and not common jealousy is so great, I must force myself to look beyond my own personal hell, and reach out and give warm wishes and prayers to others.

I honestly do wish you the best. You are sweet, and strong, and perhaps your example will breathe life back into my wounded being, and in time, help push me towards realizing my own dream..which is one that we share.

Jen, this is for you as well, knowing we all share the passion.

Forgive me for waiting until now to express it.

With all of the passion that lives with you, you take

time to encourage others in their own dreams.

You are a miracle to me, and I am sorry it has always been so

painful for me to tell you so.

You are amazing.

Beans, best of luck to you.

Please accept this part of me that I have never shared with anyone.

I pray that you will reach the level of success that you dream of.

And God willing, one day, I will see you there.

:hugs:

Bethy

OMG Bethy, you have NO idea how much that means to me! I have often felt the same way, that there is pain mixed in with congratulations. Believe me girl, I'm just in community theater now. I can't make the jump yet either, but I like to think that our girl Beans is leading our way. Girl, I seriously believe, with NO hesitation, that you have it within you. We ALL face the enourmous amount of rejection, of self-doubt. It is terrible, viscious even, as you described it. But I can tell, and I think everyone else here sees that this capacity is truly within you. Your passion and your heart alone give you the strength to grab your dreams. Your hardships, especially as of late, are truely daunting. I am sorry that I have given you any reason for more pain. But you mean so much to me as inspiration and as a friend (and to everyone else here, sorry if I'm speaking for all of you....), that you'll never know just how much your comments above, your offer of strength and support mean. YOU are a miracle to me. That you can hold your dreams safe in your heart and face your life every day is a testament to you, and an incredible achievement to me.

I can say without hesitation that I offer you the same. To all my GALS, but especially to you Bethy, I offer you any of my heart, my experience, my friendship that helps you carry on, and lets you live easier, that fans your flame of acting. More than anything else, I too know that whenever I don't get a part or whenever I do, the others that share my passion (and there are SO many on this site...thanks for sharing Kimbo!!! And Abrock, Song, Swan, and all the other singers, actors, writers, artists, lovely ladies and gents here that I am sorry not to mention personally!!!!) are striving with me. I know that when you make it, when you get the joy of getting a part, the hardship of the long hours and low pay, that you've got a little part of me with you. Good luck to you, girl. Seize the spirit yourself, all is not defeated!

And dear sweet Bethy - I take what you wrote to me as a rare gift. You know I understand what you mean about not always telling people how you really feel, or showing them who you really are.

And I happen to know that sometimes the harder you have to try to get there, the better it will make you in the end.

But there is something inside of me that says I just have to do it. Bethy, that same thing is calling inside of you. At some point soon, you are just going to have to throw caution to the wind and do it, or it will gnaw at you. And you know I'll be here cheering you on every step of the way when you do. And for pete's sake, woman - you live closer to NYC than I do, so I'm jealous! Go for it. Thank you for cheering for me, Bethy - I know, I know, I know - believe me I know - what is going on in your heart as you do so. And I love you all the more for it.

Smooches

Beanie

Beanie couldn't have said it better. I think that we all feel that something is calling to us. When I step into a theater, it's like going home. It makes me incredibly frustrated sometimes, and sometimes irrationally happy. It's just in your blood. Whether we actually make it or not is not necessarily the important part. I just know that there are too many people who learned the hard way that TRYING is the essence of the goal. There's a quote that I love that says, "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." But mainly, we'll know that we tried. We'll know that no matter our situation in life, no matter when we realized our passion, no matter what our passion is, as long as we embraced it and gave it a good run, then we have suceeded. So for all of life's disappointments, for all of the menial day-jobs (hello, I work in a lab!!!), for all of the f-ed up auditions, the missed call-backs, the thrown lines, ALL of the crud that goes along with any passion, we have each other.

And at long last...sorry to get so FRIGGIN mushy! But you made my cry, girl, and your gift in your post was one of the most moving things I've ever been fortunate enough to read. Thank God for you, Bethy.

Thank God for all my GALS (and PALS, I'm not forgetting the fellas!)

Sorry--catching up on the day's happenings when I was off working in the salt mines--

LOVE THE ATTILLA CAPS! LOVE THE "TONGUE AND NAPPY" TALK! But...Ok GALS....I want to tongue the nappy! :bleh:

(...exit, stage left, before Sarah sends :mopboyjackie: to spank! :bottom: )

:rotflmao:

Kimbo

Edited by kimbo009

Thanks doll.

Quickly, must change the subject before tears flow! ::D:

What happened to your avatar and trading card?

Kimbo, baby!

Once we find out where the hell your avatar and trading card went, (hehe)

we need to make you a slice for under your sig. <p> I have a few ideas.

But first I'll have to send the dogs out to find your other graphics. :confused:

Oooh PMland. More trading cards to do!

BRB!

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

Dearest http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Wow! You are absolutely correct! My avatar and trading card went AWOL, and I was so swept up in the emotions and love flowing around here last night that I didn't realize it until you pointed it out! What to do? What to do? :confused:

I'm dying to hear what you're thinking of for a slice, in any case. :yippee: You're my hero! :leochest:

Hanging in there? You have been surrounded in so much love today by the GALS! I had an extremely busy day at work, but in the odd quiet moment I kept thinking of you and your dear heart, and how blessed you really are...I'd give up 1000 Carnegie Hall performances for a phone call from HRH! The very idea of it makes my heart hurt. Oof! :inlove: :erikrose: **sigh**

:hugs:

Kimbo (Feeling O so bereft and lonely without my avi and card!!! :cry: )

Kimbo

No no Kimbo....NEVER leave BEFORE the spanking!!!!!!! :bootyshake:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH...! :mopboyerik: I didn't really leave before the spanking! :cunning: I just want to be naughty and have to be caught...! :laugh4: :barebum: :nanana::flee: :bootyshake: :yippee:

Kimbo

No no Kimbo....NEVER leave BEFORE the spanking!!!!!!! :bootyshake:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH...! :mopboyerik: I didn't really leave before the spanking! :cunning: I just want to be naughty and have to be caught...! :laugh4: :barebum: :nanana::flee: :bootyshake: :yippee:

I highly doubt Sarah would be handing out spankings. She is the naughtiest of us all.

Yeah Bethy? Is this true!? Hmmmmm???

I told Sarah just the other day that although Jackie is too psychotic to spank, I'd love to spend the day playing with him in that hot tub or bed--like with room service meals and whipped cream! He's way :heat::heat::heat: , and I'd like to take that towel off with my teeth!!! :mopboyjackie: :muahaha2: :thud: :spontaneous: :gerrygasm:

Yes...I'm really missing that "Nibbles" thread!!!

Kimbo