Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome - GALS Continued

Dr. Em

I'd give up 1000 Carnegie Hall performances for a phone call from HRH! Kimbo (Feeling O so bereft and lonely without my avi and card!!! :cry: )

Kimbo, I'm glad you couldn't ever give that up! That's friggin AMAZING, girl! Congrats! I mean, I LOVE Gerry, but still.....Carnegie FRIGGIN Hall!!!!!!!!

Jackie is too psychotic to spank

No way, Jose! He'd totally like it! But I'd love to try and see!!!!!! Mkay...leaving that alone before I need to take it to the over-18 area..... :cunning: :mopboyerik:

You're too cute!

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Ladies!

Just wanted to say I had a blast in chat tonight!

I haven't had so much fun in a long time!

Thanks, I needed that!

I hope we can do it all again real soon!

Love ya,

Suzanne

Have a Gerry night! ))))))HUGS((((((

I'd give up 1000 Carnegie Hall performances for a phone call from HRH! Kimbo (Feeling O so bereft and lonely without my avi and card!!! :cry: )

Kimbo, I'm glad you couldn't ever give that up! That's friggin AMAZING, girl! Congrats! I mean, I LOVE Gerry, but still.....Carnegie FRIGGIN Hall!!!!!!!!

Jackie is too psychotic to spank

No way, Jose! He'd totally like it! But I'd love to try and see!!!!!! Mkay...leaving that alone before I need to take it to the over-18 area..... :cunning: :mopboyerik:

You're too cute!

...Jackie is too psychotic to spank because he might enjoy it too much and not know when to stop! Wait a minute...or was that me??? :drool1:

And yes, Jen--I really would choose HRH over Carnegie Hall! Yes! Yes! A 1000 times yes! :inlove:

Hey GALS,

I come on after spending the day with my Mom and see massive PMs for graphics!

I have tons of trading cards to do and I have to hunt down Kimbo's graphics.

I a few slices to finish and MISH!

I am working on something special for you, girl!

What's up with your photobucket account girl?

Did it go poof?

Ya might want to PM me with your photobucket user name and password and I'll upload all your graphics

for you. I'll figure it out.

No worries..Bethy will work the problem!

Here's a sneak peek of my new slice that will be on display with my

Gerrytine's Day siggy..

Posted Image

Bless ya for the Attila screen caps.. *thud*

Well Monday, I go back to work.

10-12 hour days, and then I have to make sure I see my Mom, so I will try my best

to be on as much as I can!

Many thanks for the constant prayers.

I swear I feel like my body is giving out sometimes!

Glad to know I will always have a home here!

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

That's right, there an official spanker just for Sarah

Hey Kimbo, Bethy will take Jackie off your hands!

Swan

But I thought'd I'd been good lately??

He's way :heat::heat::heat: , and I'd like to take that towel off with my teeth!!! :mopboyjackie: :muahaha2: :thud: :spontaneous: :gerrygasm:

I'd be saving my mouth for other things!

Yeah Bethy? Is this true!? Hmmmmm???

You better believe it!

Posted Image

I love me some Jackie Jr..

Marek is my favorite..well until I see 300 :tasty:

Red Death gets me purring..

Attila gets me scratchin' up the walls..

But the naughty girl in me has a major taste for the yellow towel boy!

Posted Image

WHO SAID I NEED TO TAKE MY CATS TO OBEDIENCE SCHOOL? That seriously is one of the funniest things I have ever heard. When I read that I looked over at Fatty (my huge orange cat) and he looked back at me and yawned and rolled over and went to sleep. :confused: How do you get a cat to obey? I worked as a vet tech for 8 years and I still don't understand cats. I do know that they are very independant.

That was me! *hangs head* :embarassed: I actually like cats, but I am allergic to them. I had a cat named coconut who was a sweet little kitty. He used to catch mice all the time!

Hey Mousie. I also have a huge orange cat (Zoey) and worked as a vet tech, on and off, for several years. I understand cats much more so than I used to, but they still tend to boggle my mind now and then. Dogs are much easier to comprehend!

Obedience school for cats...LOL! That is hilarious.

(...exit, stage left, before Sarah sends :mopboyjackie: to spank! :bottom: )

Kimbo

No no Kimbo....NEVER leave BEFORE the spanking!!!!!!! :bootyshake:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH...! :mopboyerik: I didn't really leave before the spanking! :cunning: I just want to be naughty and have to be caught...! :laugh4: :barebum: :nanana::flee: :bootyshake: :yippee:

I highly doubt Sarah would be handing out spankings. She is the naughtiest of us all.

*snicker* Errmm, I hereby challenge that statement. I'm willing to wager that I've done a hell of a lot of things that would make even Sarah blush. :cunning:

Sorry - but the way he swings that baseball bat freaks me out!

He can freak me (in and) out anytime he wants to.. :paddle:

Posted Image

:mopboyjackie: :tasty: :jackiejricon:

Well, I have to try to sleep.

Have a lot to do tomorrow.

Will finish all graphics, and cards tomorrow GALS!

*kiss*

Bethy

Hmm, yes PM - do tell!

Heh. Caught the bait, did ya now? :bleh:

I'm planning to incorporate some of my experiences in an erotic narrative that I may possibly submit to this site...if it's not deemed *too* salacious, that is. But I could always PM it to you as well.

:kisswink:

Hey Gals

Swan, Zany, Wind, Beachie, Rebecca, Suz, (I know I'm forgetting somebody and it doesn't mean I don't love you LOL) I had a super time visting in chat today. It's nice sometimes to touch base that way again and remember why I stay here, 'cause of all of y'all awesome women.

The insanity is good for the soul I find.

Suz, I will talk to you tomorrow for sure.

:hugs:

Dawn

PS....Sarah, freak you out good? or freak you out bad?

What does this pic do to you???Posted Image

Sorry - but the way he swings that baseball bat freaks me out!

He can freak me (in and) out anytime he wants to.. :paddle:

Posted Image

:mopboyjackie: :tasty: :jackiejricon:

Bethy

YOU ROCK BETHY!!! I screamed WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO to this one!!! I'm with you baby! :2kiss::3some::bump:

:decidedlykinks:

Posted Image :tasty: :tasty: :tasty:

Hi GALS!

Please forgive my extended absence, but my “real” life took over for a wee bit. So now I’m hoping I can come and play again.

:hello: to all of you GALS and PALS making it over to the Support Center. It makes for a mighty fun place indeed!

To all of you regulars - Hi, hello, how are ya? I’ve missed you muches!

This started out being the “Heart and Soul” floor, but I do believe our “sweet” little Bethy has made this her very own Kinky Floor! Holy Heck Woman! Someone get her a BOB stat! :bleh:

I must get some sleep now, but I wanted to end my night with this. Maybe I can have some kinky dreams myself tonight! :heat:

Posted Image

Gotta love the tongue! :cunning:

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Em and I were on the phone perving at the AWESOME Attila caps that Stef has been doing. I was having a major Gerrygasim in Em's ear over the above pic when my credit ran out!

PS....Sarah, freak you out good? or freak you out bad?

What does this pic do to you???Posted Image

Bad I'm afraid!

THAT pic makes my panties moist!

Did it go poof?

Ya might want to PM me with your photobucket user name and password and I'll upload all your graphics

Something special for me??? Oohh, I can't wait! :dance3:

Is it my photobucket info you need or Kimbos?

Good Morning,

I had a wonderful time as well last night in chat. I felt like I was surrounded by so many fun, loving friends.

I am pretty sure that Mickey (my mouse) is gone. Haven't seen him in two days. I was kind of looking forward to catching him and sending him over to Lish. LOL

This should get the day started good.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Have a great day.

Suz

Em and I were on the phone perving at the AWESOME Attila caps that Stef has been doing. I was having a major Gerrygasim in Em's ear over the above pic when my credit ran out!

You were on the phone perving!

I fookin love the hell out of you Aussie woman!!!!

:lol:

Bethy

Did it go poof?

Something special for me??? Oohh, I can't wait! :dance3:

Is it my photobucket info you need or Kimbos?

Kimbo's, sorry. ::D:

Well GALS,

I am going to catch up on my emails, PMs and finish the trading cards and siggies.

I have to clean my house and get my shopping done, because I have to spend the nigh with Mom tonight.

Now, I didn't get much sleep least time, but tonight is the last night I can stay, because I start work Monday.

Anyone needs me, PM away!

I'll get to them today, or tomorrow.

If any MODs need to talk to me tonight, call my cell phone.

You can get the number from Dr Em, Barb, Mish or Beans.

They have my permission to give it to any of the Admin or Moderators.

You need me, call me. I'll worry about the bill later. hehe ::D:

Okay, to the graphics workshop, Batman!

Bethy

Hmm, yes PM - do tell!

Heh. Caught the bait, did ya now? :bleh:

I'm planning to incorporate some of my experiences in an erotic narrative that I may possibly submit to this site...if it's not deemed *too* salacious, that is. But I could always PM it to you as well.

:kisswink:

:heat::drool1: OOOOOOOH Muse! Can I read it too??? Can I? Huh? Can I please??? :mopboyerik: :headspin:

Bethy--Thanks for the prompt about the Photobucket account--I was able to recut/paste/update from there, and...voilá!. I'm baaaaa-aaaack! XLN!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss: Smoochie woo woo woo to all (TNLW... :funnyface: )--I've gotta tear myself away from this computer today and get something done! I think the dishes in my sink are growing things, and my laundry is at critical mass (only a few prs panties left! **gasp**)--and I'm going to move to a new place this month, so I need to go out there and do some cleaning/painting/figuring out before I start taking stuff over.

See y'all later!

Kimbo