Gerard Butler GALS
Dr. Em

Guest Joining Us In Vegas!

GALS is very excited to announce that ReNo Laquintano will be our special guest at Vegas!

As those of you who joined us for tonight's movie chat know, ReNo played "Dwight Dixon" (Gerry's cell mate) in Law Abiding Citizen. Of course, we look forward to ReNo's wonderful stories of what it was like to work with Gerry, along with insights as to what it was like to witness the whole movie-making process.

As a single dad with a young son, he knows all too well the challenges that parents face. We're so grateful that he's willing to help us with our fund raising efforts for The Shade Tree, too.

Thank you, ReNo!! Welcome to the FANmily!

:hugs:

Dayna

YAY! Can't wait to hear his "death by Gerry's bone" stories!! :p

I know he's very excited about that. Ya'll have fun with him & just don't leave him too drooled on :lol:

He actually fussed at me for not being there. Go fig *giggles*

He's a true gentleman & sweetheart to boot.

Moira & Holly have convinced him to show up in kilt. I hope he does & I hope ya'll will share photos. He doesn't care if he's an Italian in a kilt. I remember seeing him type in movie chat tonight "bring it on!". Way to go Holly & Moira!

Edited by Sapphyre

How wonderful! He really does seem like a lovely man and I know all the GALS will make him feel at home! Looking forward to Vegas even more now! Great Job all those who are responsible!

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

YAY! Can't wait to hear his "death by Gerry's bone" stories!! :p

Hey Hol... Is that a new gutter phrase??? Snort!!

:hmm:

YAY! I hate that I missed the chat last night but sick babies trump funtime.

I know he's very excited about that. Ya'll have fun with him & just don't leave him too drooled on :lol:

He actually fussed at me for not being there. Go fig *giggles*

He's a true gentleman & sweetheart to boot.

Moira & Holly have convinced him to show up in kilt. I hope he does & I hope ya'll will share photos. He doesn't care if he's an Italian in a kilt. I remember seeing him type in movie chat tonight "bring it on!". Way to go Holly & Moira!

Exsqueeze me, but I am the one who suggested the idea to ReNo. I'm sure Holly and Moira took it and ran with it, though. ;)

Death by Gerry's bone, a soon to be Gutter classic!

Landa, sorry your babies are sick! :hug1: You're a great mom. :hearts:

Thanks, Katie-bug!

Is Reno going to be there ALL weekend or just for one of the nights?

What a fun surprise to see this morning! Brava Dayna and Mod Squad!!!

ReNo~ can't wait to see you! You'll have a blast!

*looks around confuzzled* I know you were there Katie in chat...don't shoot the messanger faerie! ;)

He's stoked. Katie I'm gunna PM you in a moment.

Landa,

I'm not sure if all the details have been worked out as far as how long Reno will be in attendance,

but I'll assume that he's welcome to be there from beginning to end and it will be up to him and his schedule

to decide how long he's able to stay with us.

Can't wait to hear his "death by Gerry's bone" stories!!

:funnyup: That's Classic Holly!!

Wow what fun news! It will be nice to meet him and hear his stories.

Vegas here we come!!

Landa Hope the kids are better :kiss:

Cheryl

Edited by Paisleyscot

Reno does have his own fan page on Facebook. He doesn't have an account of his own yet but I set up a fan page which Reno has told me he has seen. Reno's friends are on there, his dad, his step mom & his mom are all on the fan page. I've recently become friends with Reno's father, Andy Laquintano. Search for: Reno Laquintano Fan Page on FB.

Katie,

If I've posted this in the wrong place, I'll be more than happy to move it, just PM me & let me know :)

PS Reno had fun (yup got an update this afternoon) & he was up LATE :lol: He awake around 1pm his time (EST)

Awesome, I am looking forward to meeting another of Gerry's co-stars. :yourock:

Is he hot? I can't remember what he looked like. And yes, it's an important question.:funnyface: At least to me it's. :bonk:

Cassie

Landa,

I'm not sure if all the details have been worked out as far as how long Reno will be in attendance,

but I'll assume that he's welcome to be there from beginning to end and it will be up to him and his schedule

to decide how long he's able to stay with us.

Thanks for all you do! I'm looking around now to figure out what to donate for the auction. Something, humm Gerry with his shirt off????

Thanks for all you do! I'm looking around now to figure out what to donate for the auction. Something, humm Gerry with his shirt off????

Only if we can start bidding NOW! :p

Our VERY SPECIAL guest, ReNo, will be in attendance Friday and Saturday! He's being a WONDERFULLY GOOD SPORT and is verra accommodating! :cunning: (You crazy, single gals be gentle with him! :lmao:)

ReNo said he's spoken to Gerry recently so G knows all about his appearance at the Convention! :woo:

You know GALS dont know what gentle is. It's our own version of gentle maybe LOL

It sounds like you guys are going to have fun!!!! I would so love to go, but know I can't :) and that is okay. Everyone thinks I am sick but that was seriously one of my favorite scenes in that movie. Gerry is one of the few guys I know who can pull off sexy covered in blood. And his cell mate wasn't bad looking at all ;) (and I have a name for him now!!!! Reno!!!) Hah....I'm a dork. I became a fan of him on FB. LAC is seriously my fav movie right now!!!!

GOOD NEWS! ReNo will be joining us for a chat in the GALS chatroom, this Saturday, April 24, 2010, at 10:00 EDT! Be sure to join us for some "old school" chat! :woo:

Yay! That should be lots of fun.

Saturday should be interesting and I can't wait to hear the stories. I think ReNo is big enough to can handle all the Girlies. :cunning:

sally

YAY Gonna pop into chat on saturday I hope to say hello!!

Mental that ReNo is gonna be there should be such fun :)