Gerard Butler GALS
Dr. Em

Guest Joining Us In Vegas!

Alarm is set :3am::Devil:

Yay, can't wait for tonight!! It's been so long! I've got some errands to do so I hope I make it back in time tonight, if only Binks could join us :( .

Dang, I missed it! I'm sure it was great!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I just spoke to ReNo and he's got GOOD NEWS!!

HE GOT ANOTHER ROLE!! He'll be "fighting" ROBERT DeNIRO, no less! (When this guy breaks into the biz, he goes BIG TIME! :pointy:)

Now, for the sad news... he has to cut his hair. :unsure: (Poor guy's stressin' over his tresses. You know men and their hair... :lmao:) The positive side is that he'll be donating it to locks-of-love just cause that's how he rolls!

Anyhoo, I told him I'd share his good news!

:congrats: ReNo!!

Awww thats so great.Happy for him!!!

Thanks for the info Holly! Poor ReNo...but I do know about donating hair. My daughter Lady Don Juan has done it three times, and I think by next summer, she'll be ready for #4! Is it going to be cut before Vegas? I hope not! I have a thing for long hair on men.

Actually, that's what he was so stressed over! It WILL be cut before Vegas and he was worried about people being disappointed.

For being a tough guy, he's got such a sweet soul! :wuv:

Holly, thanks for the update on our friend ReNo. Sorry about his loss of locks but congrats on the new role! :pointy: I am sure it will be worth it in the long run.

Diane

Great news on the role:) Hair grows back...I know:) We will still love you ReNO...no worries:)

Red

Ah bless the poor guy!

Hair or no hair who cares it'll be great to say Ello anyway!

Aww poor baby. No one cares about his hair. We just wanna meet him. Im still trying to decide if we should eat him LOL(mind out of gutter)

I really don't care if he has his hair or not! We're still gonna spoil him rotten! Tell him not to worry...

Such a sweetie! Can't wait to give him a big GALS welcome!

Landa did I hear you right? :lmao:

Cheryl

Awww, I can't wait to meet him, long hair or not he sounds like a totally sweet guy!

Such a sweetie! Can't wait to give him a big GALS welcome!

Landa did I hear you right? :lmao:

Cheryl

*shrugs* LOL you know what I mean.

Aww poor baby. No one cares about his hair. We just wanna meet him. Im still trying to decide if we should eat him LOL(mind out of gutter)

Yes for the love of all that is Gerrylicious we need ReNo cookies......pretty please!!! :vegasbaby:

Yes for the love of all that is Gerrylicious we need ReNo cookies......pretty please!!! :vegasbaby:

giggidy? :yummy: Are we allowed to have seconds?