Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

2/26 - Gerry & Craig HTTYD interview video

Joint interview with Gerry and Craig ...

http://www.screenweek.it/video/75223

:ty: patsyb

The question slides are in Italian...

but Gerry and Craig are all 'Scottish" :lol:

Hopefully we'll have a link for the interview question slides in English, shortly, but you can figure out the questions by their answers!

how FUNNY!!!

Gerry and Craig are so great together. Can you imagine a dinner party with them together? You wouldn't be able to eat for all the laughing. Best diet ever...

Thanks for posting, Barb.

Sharon :)

Edited by beacon1

Adorable!! Both of them! I am also enjoying the fact that Gerry has trouble buttoning his shirt (maybe he tries, and if it's too hard he gives up?? ) :kisswink:

:cleavage:

Edited by Emily Bronte

:funnyup: Yeah....I'm glad he has that problem!

I just love when those two goofy Scots get together and I just know they have a hard time keeping it PG! :lalala:

Thanks Barb and Patsyb, :kiss:

Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Adorable!! Both of them! I am also enjoying the fact that Gerry has trouble buttoning his shirt (maybe he tries, and if it's too hard he gives up?? ) :kisswink:

:cleavage:

Yes, even when Gerry's promoting an animation mostly geared toward children, he has trouble with the buttons on his shirt.

You know, Craig is as big as Gerry in stature really and I noticed by their body language that they are really comfortable with each other. They seem to be really good friends.

Thanks for the link.

Delene

That shirt looks like it has snaps instead of buttons, and we KNOW snaps are soooo hard to fasten!

Yeah right! :drool1:

Craig seems to have the same problem with buttons, only it doesn't look quite as good on him!

Suzie

He shirt should have just been totally open! That was down past the pecs :lol: GORGEOUS.

Thanks for posting Barb.

So much flava sava in that interview :thud:

Example: Posted Image

I really loved Gerry's reaction to Craig's; "We have a puppy" :lol:

Here it is really fast and loosely translated.

First question was How do you define a Viking?

Second was, Should we believe men really do these things all the time? thats a question asked after Gerard and Craig answered the Viking question.Next was, This is a film that teaches to accept differences and to love your children the way they are. They ask if they want children one day? They answer they have a puppy lol! Then how do your characters confront their differences in the film? The text at the bottom was just what they were saying in American, I guess for the Italian viewers to understand what they were hearing so you don't need that translated. Thanks for sharing this :)

"....we tried, it's not for us.....we have a puppy" :lmao:

Thanks for posting this, it made my day!

Gerry..........very funny. Craig...........very funny.

Together they are hilarious. Okay, they can also be hilarious individually, but I always love their interviews.

I just know this is going to be a great movie.

I'm not going to say much about the shirt, but..........I like it. :)

Thanks for the translation, *guest*! I was wondering what the questions were, especially the one that provoked the answer about the puppy!

Hugs,

Delene