Gerard Butler GALS
sav8821

Gerry leaving LAX Feb 27

http://x17online.com/celebrities/gerard_bu...la-02272010.php

Some sites say he was heading to Haiti!

He looks so good!

He looks GREAT! Just too, too snuggly for words. I wonder how many fellow passengers did a doubletake as he went through.

Could be he's finally getting his trip to Haiti. Maybe he's meeting up with some others in Florida that are going too. Wonder if we'll get photos?

Thanks, Sav.

Delene

Does Gerry have a new asst? The man next to him seems to be carrying Gerry's ID.

Most likely that is an LAX airport handler. Common for the celebs who are traveling commerical flights to be assigned a handler upon arrival.

I would fly to the moon and back again if he were on the plane....I say this because as a lot of you know I have a fear of flying!

:wave: Frannie

Awesome. :D My hunch is that he's on his way to Haiti. I'm glad he's getting a chance to go like he wanted to. I'm not counting on pics. I just hope he gets to accomplish whatever he wants out of this trip.

I hope wherever he is heading, he stays safe. With

earthquakes and tsumamies all over the place.

He has his mind set and I know he intends to do the

best he can for the rest of the world, but I hope he

thinks a little about himself as well and stays safe.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Gerry is in Florida!!! I'm in Florida!!! That's the second time he has been in the same state as me. So close but so far!! I hope if he is headed for Haiti he is VERY careful. I have been tracking events there and it has not changed much since day one but has become very unhealthy to be there now. Sanitation is the biggest concern because of disease. Stay safe, Gerry!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

:thud:

LOVE LOVE LOVE his hat and Nike's.

Anyone know what's on his hat.

I hope he is finally getting to Haiti and I also hope we don't see too much press about it.

He should be there and be able to help without someone taking pictures of it.

Oh, to see him with all the little children :swoon:

He's such a good man.

I wonder if Gerry's ID picture is like the rest of the world's. Even the hottest man in the world probably has a typical ID mugshot picture :lol:

Thanks for posting.

Bailey, it's a B.

He should be there and be able to help without someone taking pictures of it.

Totally and completely agree! That's why I said I wasn't expecting any. I hope they just let him do his thing.

Edited by phoenixgirl

I know I'm going to sound like a worry wart Mother but it was just reported this morning that Malaria has put many of our servicemen in the hospital...So I do hope if that's where he went ...well that he takes special care. I know it's something he has to do but you know....we do sometimes worry about him ...he seems to get infections and sick so often and I'm sure he's been running on adrenalin! Okay...I'm done being Mum...back to just :wuv: how good he looks at LAX!

Edited by ladyfran

I'm with you Frannie! This is not a good and healthy situation. Professionals know how to take care of themselves in Haiti but non-professionals may not know what they are getting themselves into. From all reports it is very dangerous there now. I still remember Gerry drinking water out of an Indian river. How stupid is that and he paid the price. I know he wants to help but in some situations it is best to leave that up to the professionals. OK, now you can throw the darts at me.

Go to this link and open up the first entry and you will see Gerry's name listed as a contributor.

Artists for Peace and Justice

~HUGS~ Kathy

I'm with you Frannie! This is not a good and healthy situation. Professionals know how to take care of themselves in Haiti but non-professionals may not know what they are getting themselves into. From all reports it is very dangerous there now. I still remember Gerry drinking water out of an Indian river. How stupid is that and he paid the price. I know he wants to help but in some situations it is best to leave that up to the professionals. OK, now you can throw the darts at me.

Go to this link and open up the first entry and you will see Gerry's name listed as a contributor.

Artists for Peace and Justice

~HUGS~ Kathy

I agree. It is one thing to want to use your celebrity to make things happen via donations and commercial spots but another to go into a situation where it might be dangerous or where resources have to be used to keep you protected. Seeing Angelina Jolie in Haiti brought that to mind.

If he is going to Haiti he probably wants to help rebuild the school that he has 'adopted.' It is wonderful that he wants to do that and if he is going the 'Artists' group seems to have spent a lot of time in Haiti and knows the do's and do not's of the area.

I agree. It is one thing to want to use your celebrity to make things happen via donations and commercial spots but another to go into a situation where it might be dangerous or where resources have to be used to keep you protected. Seeing Angelina Jolie in Haiti brought that to mind.

If he is going to Haiti he probably wants to help rebuild the school that he has 'adopted.' It is wonderful that he wants to do that and if he is going the 'Artists' group seems to have spent a lot of time in Haiti and knows the do's and do not's of the area.

Exactly.

If Gerry is going as a member of Artist for Peace and Justice, I don't think the group would allow people to go to Haiti if it wasn't safe. Most of the time when celebrities or politicians go to disaster areas to help they are only taken to the areas that are the most safe (unless you're Lisa Ling).

Personally, I'm not worried about Gerry in this instance. I'm sure he looked into the situation and will make sure he is protected and safe. Yeah he drank from the Ganges River, but it didn't kill him. I guess I'm kinda like Gerry in this sense; if it won't kill or maim me, what the hell.

As long as people keep their hands away from there mouths, they'll be fine, besides, he's going to a school he's supporting so I'm pretty sure it's a clean environment....and if they show them how to properly put N95 masks on and glove up in areas (if he's in those areas) where those things are needed, it shouldn't be a problem.....also...dudes probably inoculated up the wazoo due to all the traveling he does......just one more thing...wash your hands, wash your hands, wash your hands.

As long as people keep their hands away from there mouths, they'll be fine, besides, he's going to a school he's supporting so I'm pretty sure it's a clean environment....and if they show them how to properly put N95 masks on and glove up in areas (if he's in those areas) where those things are needed, it shouldn't be a problem.....also...dudes probably inoculated up the wazoo due to all the traveling he does......just one more thing...wash your hands, wash your hands, wash your hands.

I'm sure there is established protocol for his visit and activities. His not the first "celebrity" to go. However, I think we all feel a soft place in our hearts for him and want him to be safe. He's our Gerry.

I know I'm going to sound like a worry wart Mother but it was just reported this morning that Malaria has put many of our servicemen in the hospital...So I do hope if that's where he went ...well that he takes special care. I know it's something he has to do but you know....we do sometimes worry about him ...he seems to get infections and sick so often and I'm sure he's been running on adrenalin! Okay...I'm done being Mum...back to just :wuv: how good he looks at LAX!

Usually,when our guys are going somewhere,where malaria is a threat they start taking malaria pills weeks in advance,but i guess with the situation there obviously being a spur of the moment situation they didn't do that. They used to send my Dad to Panama to build schools and he used to have to start his malaria pills 2-3 wks before he left.And my ex-inlaws have been to India alot and their doctors would start them on malaria tablets weeks in advance.SO...I hope Gerry has been taking his malaria pills and got all his shots in order. Aside from that,I second the wish that they won't take photos.

To contradict myself, Gerry also has friends in Miami so it's very possible he went to enjoy the rest of his vacation before the whole premiere thing starts up again.

I'm sure we'll know eventually. :)

If Gerry does go to Haiti, it will probably be with a group and I'm sure they are all taking the proper precautions. Most probably there will be photos made of the visit, especially after the big telethon and the announcements that many of them made about doing so. They also know that much of the donating public will be expecting to see them there and it will hopefully keep the donations coming. At this point, however, we're not sure if he's even going. As bad as things probably are now, they may have been advised to hold off on their trips.

Delene

He did have a few days between his return from Brazil and departure for Florida on Friday evening to have some down time...

WHEN does this man sleep?

On the plane. First class is QUITE comfy! Luckily there are no photos of him out cold, drooling , whilst head propped against the window, snoring.

Now THAT would be a loverly picture!!!!

(Mr G, you know I'd NEVER show that picture to ANYONE!!! As long as the payments continue to be made into my Swiss bank account.......) :kisswink:

The Divine Miss S :rose: