Gerard Butler GALS
heISmyGspot

We've Been Challenged!

My mouse is DOA! Poor thing. He has had to work so hard at clicking this evening, he had a heart attack! So did my clicking finger! Chris, you are a sweetheart and we loves ya! Welcome to GALS!

Suzie

Oh, I know the feeling, for almost two straight hours I was sitting on the same spot without moving just opening as many tabs and windows as I could. My mouth was so dry from lack of drinking the whole time. My eyes are still spinning. I think I have carpal tunnel and my clicky finger is broken. *pouts* Still, well worth it!

Thank you Chris for your kindness to GALS. Welcome to the site.

sally

Chris...as long as they stay on this site we will be allowed to use them in signatures? I'm an addicted siggy maker so that's the first thing I think of! :p

Thanks again,

Frannie

:funnyup: What Frannie Said!

Chris You the Man!

Welcome to GALS! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us.

Cheryl

Chris...as long as they stay on this site we will be allowed to use them in signatures? I'm an addicted siggy maker so that's the first thing I think of! :p

Thanks again,

Frannie

I'll allow that, just within that signature put somewhere "Photo by Chris Gampat" or something along the lines.

And here you go ladies, I apologize for not putting this up earlier. The honey whiskey got to me.

The Phoblographer: Full High Res Photos of Gerard Butler and Promised.

And if there are any other questions about this shoot me an email at chrisgampat[at]gmail.com. I'd be happy to answer them. Or as some of you have already found me on Facebook and Twitter, shoot me a message there.

Edited by ThePhoblographer

I went and saw the wonderful thank you note you left Chris. I still need to follow you on twitter...going to do that now!

Thank you Chris.

Thanks again,

Frannie

I'll allow that, just within that signature put somewhere "Photo by Chris Gampat" or something along the lines.

And here you go ladies, I apologize for not putting this up earlier. The honey whiskey got to me.

The Phoblographer: Full High Res Photos of Gerard Butler and Promised.

And if there are any other questions about this shoot me an email at chrisgampat[at]gmail.com. I'd be happy to answer them. Or as some of you have already found me on Facebook and Twitter, shoot me a message there.

Fantastic! Love the photos. I'm downloading, first thing, when I get home tonight.

Understood on the crediting your photos in our signatures. Thank you, thank you!

And :welcome: Chris!

Linda/Beachie

As a moderator, I have (OF COURSE) extended an invitation to Mr. Gampat to join us in Vegas (should he happen to be in Sin City June 3-5th).

I am THRILLED to report that after several email exchanges, I have CONFIRMED that Mr. G is, in fact, a PAL! He totally engaged when I suggested he "pack his long lens." :lmao:

All you NY GALS -- if you need a wedding and/or special events photographer, REMEMBER THE NAME! Call Chris and "feed a starving artist"! (Ok, he may not be "starving," but you get the idea.) Keep it in the FANmily! ;)

Good going Spot! I'll be happy to pass his name around in NY and the Hamptons....if I ever get back there again! :p

Chris, thanks again for sharing your work with us and without a doubt I will certainly give the credit to you if I make any siggys usiing your photos!

:wave: Frannie

New Gerry Juice on Tap HERE! :p

Between the awesome Barb, Holly and Chris I'm gonna need my portable defibrillator!!! :drool1:

Thank you Chris for posting the Hi Res pics of Gerry from BH. I have a question though...what the heck is he doing with his feet? Is he trying to step on his shadow?

:wuv::yay:

:yay: Thank you Chris! Loves me some Gerry. That pic w/the water bottle is making me thirsty as well. Hum...

Cassie

Thank you Chris for the beautiful pics of our guy!! It was fun clicking yesterday and if you need some "clickers" in the future you know where to go.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Deb, how are you liking the water bottle ones? :lol:

:swoon::poof: as if you didn't already know!

I just LOVE a DARE! :cunning:

~ D

I sent a message today, thanking Chris so much for the photos. I told him that I learned last year never to challenge the Gals. Never, never dare them or they'll come running. :) I learned the hard way. Way to go Gals.

P.S. It's evidently catching cause I voted alot too. Have to support the Gals, eh?

Thanks GALS for coming through (as always) and :thankyou: Chris for the awesome HR pics!

:hugs:

~ D

Y'all check out Chris' link a few posts up. He has some great pics!