Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry at the Oscars

phoenixgirl

So, here we are GALS. G's first time presenting at the biggest night in Hollywood. I know we're all excited and proud of him. Red carpet coverage starts in 30 mins so ... let the gushing and discussion begin!

Can I post this and squee just a little??

Posted Image

Edited by phoenixgirl

So, here we are GALS. G's first time presenting at the biggest night in Hollywood. I know we're all excited and proud of him. Red carpet coverage starts in 30 mins so ... let the gushing and discussion begin!

Can I post this and squee just a little??

Posted Image

TV is in the next room so I'm listening to Ryan Secrist and waiting for him to announce Gerry.

None of it is broadcasting until 11:30am, it's 10:55am here for me and I asked my mom to record it for me (my TV and VCR is useless) but the awards are playing again tonight. I don't think I could stay awake for it if I watched it now.

I'm sure Gerry will have a FABULOUS first time though, and I can't wait to see it tonght. Go Gerry go! That would actually sound more fitting if he was competing in the Winter Olympics...

My respect level for George Clooney just raised a few bars. He jumped the ropes to go to the fans FIRST - before he went to the red carpet.

That's a really sweet gesture, and one that Gerry ALWAYS does as well.

I've loved George for years, and I can tell you that he's been great to his fans from the very start. He and Gerry are by far the best celebrities with their fans, IMO!

Oh my!!! :cloud9:

Gerry looked GORGEOUS - as I knew he would be in a tux. I wish they would stop asking him about JA, though. But he was soo funny - gonna moon the audience. :rotflmao: Ah, seen it already.

Whew - I'm still smiling and giggling. SIGH.

Now to see him presenting. Should be fun!

HE LOOKS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

And, what a smile on his face. I love when he acts out how he decided to buy Lolita? And how he is always surprised to see how small he is when he sees photos of her at his ankles. :)

I am so glad I am watching "E" and not ABC so we could see Gerry live. Seacrest did a wonderful interview with him. Of course he is going to be asked about working with Jen since their movie is opening this month! My God, he looks gorgeous! He trimmed his beard!

Suzie

I set my dvr to tape the TVGuide channel, as I switched back and forth between ABC and E Live. Now that both of those are over, I'm focused in on ABC's taped thingy for the next 25 minutes. I'm hoping both of these will give me ANOTHER chance to DROOL over my boy! :yummy:

HE LOOKS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

And, what a smile on his face. I love when he acts out how he decided to buy Lolita? And how he is always surprised to see how small he is when he sees photos of her at his ankles. :)

Gerry must be right behind Helen Mirren, well a bit to her side cuz I just saw Alan over her shoulder

tried to get into chat several times but it keeps freezing my computer everytime i do. I'll keep trying

Finally we see Gerry and for just a few minutes come on now I have watched this whole darn thing and that's all we get. :tantrum: Why did some of the others get to present more than one award it's not fair. :tantrum: