Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry at the Oscars

phoenixgirl

Well Gerard and Bradley just presented their award...

THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR HOW BEAUTIFUL THAT SCOTTISH BROGUE IS!!!

Gerry and Bradley BOTH looked BOTH sophisticated and dashing. But, ohhhhh, that disarming Scottish man is the very picture of charm and elegance!!!

Congratulations to one extremely talented and bright "star."

He did FABULOUS! I'm sooo glad they had Gerry do the "voice over" for the nominations. SIGH. Ear candy for sure.

And did you ALL CATCH THE SNARL at the end??? :thud: MUST have a picture of THAT!!!

I know! I wish I had a DVR so I could have screencapped it.

I was a bit peeved myself that his time was so short and they had others who got more notice. You'd think they would have done a sement on Artists For Peace And Justice too considering the Domino Competition beforehand.

Must ask though, who's Bradley? The face is familiar but I can't put a last name to him or remember where I know him from.

We wouldn't have gotten the interview from what I saw/heard unfortunately. :( They only showed the Australian media interviews from our end which really sucks. Why can't they flip it so we can get all the goodies?

He did FABULOUS! I'm sooo glad they had Gerry do the "voice over" for the nominations. SIGH. Ear candy for sure.

And did you ALL CATCH THE SNARL at the end??? :thud: MUST have a picture of THAT!!!

I was a bit peeved myself that his time was so short and they had others who got more notice. You'd think they would have done a sement on Artists For Peace And Justice too considering the Domino Competition beforehand.

Must ask though, who's Bradley? The face is familiar but I can't put a last name to him or remember where I know him from.

We wouldn't have gotten the interview from what I saw/heard unfortunately. :( They only showed the Australian media interviews from our end which really sucks. Why can't they flip it so we can get all the goodies?

Bradley Cooper was in "The Hangover", "He's Just Not That Into You", "All About Steve" and "Failure to Launch".

By the way, Gerry's presentation is in our MM section now. :)

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

I frigging A missed the entire thing!!!!! He told the Lolita story??? :gah:

At least I can download the files..... right?

:wuv: He looks so incredibly handsome, I'm so proud... and I missed it. :tissues:

Bex

i want the lolita story thing :<

i hope someone can get us the ryan seacrest interview with him

He says how he got her. He saw her in the window with her tongue out, and when he tapped the window she feel over. LOL

He feel in love and had to have her.

So cute.

Cheryl

oooh the dog. I was sooo confused. lol

He says how he got her. He saw her in the window with her tongue out, and when he tapped the window she feel over. LOL

So cute.

Cheryl

That story is such a metaphor really! I had the same reaction when I first saw Gerry myself!

It's funny, I think Bradley Cooper is a nice looking guy, cute and all, but standing up there next to Butler, he doesn't shine a light. That man is so freaking gorgeous you can't focus on anything else but him, man or woman. And that voice!

I noticed Alan over Helen Mirin's shoulder and once caught a glimpse of an empty seat next to him just before he presented. I thought, "Gerry's up next!"

When those dancers were out on stage, I had a funny thought when the guy doing the robot dance was out there! I thought, "That could be Gerry! He can do that!" :funnyup:

I didn't see the interview with Ryan Seacrest. I just love Ryan. He has a real gift for interviewing.

I'm really loving the pics with Gerry and Barbara Streisand! She looks wonderful and they look really great together and I love the expression on his face! I love that look on him! He might be a little "star struck". Look out James, someone might steal your woman! ;)

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

So cute.

Cheryl

I heard the story, too .

I couldn't see the whole show, so I'm glad that it was on TV when I could watch.

Meant to be :)

My heart really swelled with pride seeing him present at the Oscars last night. I think just for me because I`ve been a fan such a long time, I really was overwhelmed. You know, here he is at the Academy Awards and presenting and he is still Gerry, he hasn`t lost sight of who he is and its really great as a fan to see that...to see him unphased by it all after all this time.

I sadly missed the interview he had with Ryan Seacrest on E! I tend not to watch all that pre-show interview stuff though just because it drags on and on. But I did know of Gerry`s story about Lolita beforehand, so I didn`t actually miss anything...something about Ryan Seacrest makes me cringe so I can`t watch him for too long a time without feeling very uncomfortable. He is very awkward little person to me.

and of course Gerry pictured with Barbara...:D.....that made me very happy.

Funny thing about the pics with Barbara. I was just thinking the other day how Gerry should do a movie with her. Don't know why but when I opened up the site and saw the pics, I knew it was an omen!

Delene

Guest sugarbee

Bradley Cooper was in "The Hangover", "He's Just Not That Into You", "All About Steve" and "Failure to Launch".

By the way, Gerry's presentation is in our MM section now. :)

Bradley Cooper was also the jack*ss boyfriend in "Wedding Crashers". That came on last night. His hair is cut short so you may have forgotten it was him.