Gerard Butler GALS

3/7 - Gabourey Sidibe On Gerard Butler: "I'd Hit That!"

from: http://www.accesshollywood.com/gabourey-si...t_article_29864

Gabourey Sidibe On Gerard Butler: ‘I’d Hit That!’

FIRST PUBLISHED: March 7, 2010 10:14 PM EST

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

Gabourey Sidibe met Gerard Butler for the first time on Saturday night and things didn’t go exactly as she wanted.

“I bumped into him yesterday. I feel like I stepped on his foot,” she said.

But on Sunday, while being interview by Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush on the Oscars red carpet, her second meeting with Gerard became forever memorable.

read the entire article here

For more of the priceless moment between Gabby, Gerard and Billy, tune into Access Hollywood on Monday.

Video now available at Access Hollywood here

I had to re-Tweet that earlier ... first, she has great taste! Second, he didn't have to play along like that. I think it just shows how much class and humor he has. If anyone ever thinks he's anything but a good man, they just don't know him.

That was priceless.

He secretly likes fat girls, I KNOW IT!

At least that's how it works in my head.

:D

That was priceless.

He secretly likes fat girls, I KNOW IT!

At least that's how it works in my head.

:D

ATTAGAL!

LOL we fat GALs are a ton of fun. Ask Hubby! :smooch::makeout:
Love,
Tracy
P.S. I just love her to pieces. I love people who go against the norm of what Hollywood says is beauty. Gerry is always a class act.

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

"best of luck honey, you were amazing" :swoon:

He is so adorable.

She has a great sense of humor just like his!

Which is why I think he commented on breaking the ice :lol:

He's a good sport.

I LOVED his laugh when she said that.

As another fellow fat girl I can tell you that the man is wonderful and charming. This just reminds me of the whole Queen Latifah flirty thing on Leno. I LOVED Gerry's reaction when she repeated that she would "hit that". :lol:

I look forward to more from her in her career. When Oprah was doing her intro for the award, I cried right along with Miss Gaby.

He is the one who is precious.

And his topic, he was the most beautiful

visual effect of the show.

By the way, he said he would only bring

a woman if it was a serious relationship;

he brought Joy.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Oh I've so much to catch up on as I had an early night last night as I sat up all night watching the Oscars. I cant wait to see this video when I get home. Yes Joy was there with a few of her clients Shirsan. I see her alot on the carpet at the Globes and she is not just with Gerry!!.

Gerry is a very gracious man and will make any woman feel like a million dolllars.

Moira

Oh I've so much to catch up on as I had an early night last night as I sat up all night watching the Oscars. I cant wait to see this video when I get home. Yes Joy was there with a few of her clients Shirsan. I see her alot on the carpet at the Globes and she is not just with Gerry!!.

Gerry is a very gracious man and will make any woman feel like a million dolllars.

Moira

Sandy, not only that but Joy is married. Most of the celebs bring their agents/publicists to these events. Alan was also with Gerry. I think it's part of the job for her, making sure he speaks to the "right" people, gets seen and interviewed, etc.

Pretty cool job, if you ask me!

I would hit on that too! Gerry is ever gracious because Billy Bush was rude. I think Gerry would have liked to punch him in the mouth.

Guest sugarbee

Billy Bush gets a bit irritating. But that is his job I guess. Did anyone else catch when Billy said "we dated the same women", when he was talking about how they know each other? That was weird. Ok, I will move on...this morning I googled Gerry's name and they are STILL talking about him and Gabourey.

Edited by sugarbee

That was too adorable....I was cracking up when Gaby was talking to Gerry. I think she was absolutely incredible in "Precious"....really, it is a performance that should not be missed. Gerry was so kind and gracious towards her and genuienely flattered by what she said...which is so cool. And I just love how sunny and happy-go-lucky Gaby is.

Edited by AngelofMusic

I'm surprised Gerry didn't mention that now the tabloids would be pairing him off with Gabby in a new relationship rumor! She's a little young for him though, isn't she?

Billy Bush put him on the spot and Gerry handled it with grace. ;)

Delene