Gerard Butler GALS
zanyzombie

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Now that's more like it...You guys clean up very nicely...and Sue...extra nice decorating too! :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

P.S. Wow Kathy! 4 inches of snow and it was almost 80 here today cept one thing...we are having Tornado watches as usual! :lalala:

Edited by ladyfran

Oh, thanks for cleaning up around here guys --- cause now I can come in here and STINK THE JOINT UP AGAIN! heheheheheheheheee :nanana:

Hope all are well, safe, hugging new grandbabies, enjoying the approaching spring, and staying out of the way of these tornadoes.

Be safe my friends in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia -- dang EVERYONE in that northeasterly direction up from the Gulf....or how ever you say that. Be safe and then let us know how you and yours are once you get settled down again. Thinking of you all tonight..and DANG, all I had on my mind was the race at 'Dega! Well, at least I had my attention on you anyway!

It has been the most blessedly beautiful spring day --- high 70's, the lightest of light breezes, full sun....amazing. (I bet Irish's garden is simply awash in color and butterflies today! :butterfly:) Another day of this tomorrow and then RAIN and 50's and snow around the hills on Tuesday (the first day of state testing in the schools here locally). Oh goodness, those 2 do NOT time well...but what does?

Much love, many hugs, and lots of love and prayers for our Southern Sisters this weekend.

:scotlandflag:

JIll

I'm here, too--just know you get tired of me saying that. I will say that I am very

glad to be an Oregonian when it comes to spring snow and tornadoes. My parents were

originally from the midwest so they knew about those things, and it is one of the

reasons they moved out here before I was born. Guess I should be happy with a little

extra rain! However, we are actually having a beautiful day, so I won't complain!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Hugs,

Judy

San Antonio is just winding up our annual 10 day Fiesta which has lots of parades and beer and Margaritas and every kind of food you can put on a stick - and some you can't! Yesterday was the Battle of Flowers parade, tonight was the Fiesta Flambeau torchlight parade. Right between the two parades, we had a really nasty storm front move through over night and it missed screwing up ANY of the festivities. We had lots of lightening and short lived heavy rains, but thankfully, none of the tornadoes developed here. Unfortunately, those east of us were not so lucky. Saying a special prayer for any of our GALS who are in the area.

Love and hugs to my GALfriends!

Suzie

Superior cleaning job, ladies!

Sorry, I don't do windows!!! Love the pictures on the walls!!! *SIGH*

~HUGS~ Kathy

Diane: A girl, how delightful. Congratulations to you and your family.

Hugs

Cat

Hi everyone!   :) I had a great weekend with my family & pets. Wanna share few photos of our fur babies (oh, I can talk about our pets all the time)  :) they are teething, so that is what happens with everything they can reach... for example, my jeans & fingers   :D

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

:wuv: I love those speckled noses so much!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

OOHHH BlackVelvet...yours Puppies are adorable! Thanks for sharing the pictures with is! I so want to get another dog or two but unfortunately not the right time nor place for that matter... When and if I ever get my place sold and I get back home (to NY) I will definitely check out the shelters!

Oh so cute Irene....how old are they?

My puppy (although she's one years old now) is still getting into things she shouldn't but she just gives me that innocent look and what am I to do??

Posted Image

Posted Image

With the warmer weather about to descend upon us I decided to take my little mangy dog and get her a haircut....she now looks like a chenille blanket instead of a ragamuffin!

Posted Image

Frannie, how are you feeling today? Give my love to Peggy...I miss her!

hugs to everyone.

love,

Sue

Ahhh, BV and Sue what adorable pictures :wuv:

Love the fur babies you two shared with us!

Hugs,

Cheryl

:thankyou: dear galfriends for all your best wishes for my newborn grandbabies. What a week it has been like no other in my life! The babies and mommies and daddies are doing well.

Thanks for all the lovely baby graphics! I right click saved all of them and will show them to my son and his family and my daughter and her family. Thanks Cheryl for the adorable siggy. So cute! Sure fits me right now.

Love the furbabies, Sue and BV. Thanks for sharing those pics. Big change in your furbaby Sue. How is she doing since the trim? LOL.

Thanks for the clean up and adding the wall art, Sue. Looks sooo niiiice in here. :wuv:

I have been staying with my daughter and helping her with the newborn. She is a fussy baby and daughter is having a hard time with breastfeeding her but they will work it out eventually. So glad I can help so daughter can get some rest.

Ok, have to run but I will be back soon. Count on that.

Hugs

Diane

How cute that siggy is Diane... So nice that you are there to help with the new little"Princess" :cunning: Do we have names yet??

Sue...Your little Fur baby has that mischievous look without a doubt! I love that look...I'm gonna get my "Granddaughter" kacie's picture posted in a few... After all she's with me most of the time... BTW...Peggy is doing okay...she's just not been on much anymore.

Here's my little Furbaby...well sort of! :p

Posted Image

Edited by ladyfran

OOHHH BlackVelvet...yours Puppies are adorable! Thanks for sharing the pictures with is! I so want to get another dog or two but unfortunately not the right time nor place for that matter... When and if I ever get my place sold and I get back home (to NY) I will definitely check out the shelters!

I'm glad you like them :) Another one or two? How about 19 dogs, 6 cats & some other animals?  ;) (It's a real farm, isn't it?) Well, I'm joking. That's actually what we have  :D

Just wanna say that it's nice to know that you want to take animals from shelters. There are too many stray animals that need a home  :( 

Oh so cute Irene....how old are they?

My puppy (although she's one years old now) is still getting into things she shouldn't but she just gives me that innocent look and what am I to do??

With the warmer weather about to descend upon us I decided to take my little mangy dog and get her a haircut....she now looks like a chenille blanket instead of a ragamuffin!

Frannie, how are you feeling today? Give my love to Peggy...I miss her!

hugs to everyone.

love,

Sue

Those are the smallest ones (born on 27.02)   :) Little bundles of joy =) During the whole week here in Kiev I imagine myself coming back home and hugging them.

Your dog is only one year old? So it isn't strange that she does mischievous things ;) She's so funny! Esp. with that new haircut   :) What is her name?

You've got a lot of work to do Diane! That is very important to know that there is someone who can help. And I want to know the name too  :)

:wave: everyone! I was canceled from work today, so instead of cleaning house, I'm playing on GALS and facebook! I wouldn't be cleaning house if I were at work, now would I? :funnyface:

I love all the baby pictures, both fur-babies and human babies! :wuv:

Man, Elissa, I like the way you THINK!!!

:yourock:

Jill

Just stopping by for a quick hello. Diane your grandbabies are beautiful!! And BV your puppies are adorable!!

I drove back from Las Vegas today. This weekend we drove 2 carloads of goods up to The Shade Tree and my friend Debby did a Laughter Yoga Workshop with some of the women and children. It was so great to watch as some of the ladies and even some of the kids went from frowny to laughing in a matter of minutes. One little boy really touched my heart, because during the first part he was just sitting in a chair looking very angry that he was there and within a few minutes he was jumping around and laughing and having a great time. The shelter is so pressed for space right now - they are almost at 100% capacity and Marlene told us they average 8 new families a day coming in, which means other families need to be ready to transition out. We visited Noah's to see the pets too - met some great dogs and beautiful cats. I asked Marlene what was most needed at the shelter and she said "cat litter!!!" So yesterday I brought over 50 lbs. of litter and a gift card to help them buy more. I can't wait to go back in June and help with whatever they need us to do. The work that is done there is so important, but it also has to be so difficult for Marlene and all the other wonderful people who work there to see just how great the need is for what they provide. I just keep wanting to figure out how to do more to help. My friends and I would like to go back more often, at least 2 or 3 extra times a year to help out any way we can.

Well, that's my post and run for now. Hugs all around. :grouphug:

Elissa I love that way of thinking :pointy:

Susan, you're amazing woman!

Can't wait for Vegas and to see what we can do to help and how much we can raise at the auction.

Hugs,

Cheryl

My 2 biggest weaknesses in the world = babies and puppies!!!! I absolutely can not resist either one!!!

The new grand babies are beyond adorable!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, I miss my doggy as a puppy!!!! She was so fuzzy and tiny and cute....now she is a big black fur ball and thinks she is a lap dog (and weighs 70lbs!!!!) I need to share a pic of her. She is really cute. I love people who get their animals from shelters!!! My MIL has had 2 rescue dogs. Her first one only lived for about a year, she had major nerve damage and sadly had to be put down cause she had non-stop seizures. They could have done surgery that would cost thousands of dollars, but it was only a 10% chance of it working. The dog they got after her was 1 day away from being put down cause no one wanted to adopt him. I swear he is the most perfect dog ever. He would never leave their deck at their old house unless he was given permission, he rarely barks (only if there is a need to), he doesn't get on furniture, when on walks he will sit down at the edge of the road until he is told to cross (that freakin' amazed us all). Sadly he is getting really old. He can barely walk, he has no teeth left, so he can only eat canned food or food specially prepared for him. I love this dog so much I almost cry every time I leave their house because I am afraid I will never see him again. My momma's dog is also a rescue...sweetest thing ever!!!!!!! I have a really hard time walking by the dog shelter behind my house though, cause all those doggies are SO cute and look so sad I just wanna adopt them all :/.

Kalyn

With out repeating everything that has just been said, may I just tell you GALS how

WONDERFUL YOU ARE? Helping others, furry friends too, all such wonderful endeavors!

Hugs to every one of you!!

Judy

Posted Image

We've reached the top of Floor #2 on Highrise #3
Let's climb to Floor #3 HERE.