Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

zanyzombie

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Elissa...I thought I was going to make it through "cold season" untouched this year....but NOT...lol

I couldn't stand it....I called Frannie. Just keep her in your prayers my sisters. She has so much on her plate right now. But she asked me to tell everyone this is just a temporary reprieve...that she knows that as soon as she gets back to NC she is going to miss GALS too much to stay away (and she will be going home in a few days). :pointy: So, she will be back.

I'm going to upload my pics today and I'll share my grandson's racing stripe with you...lol.

hugs,

Sue

:wave: TJ's bump was on the back of his head, he told me it was just like the cartoon bumps 'when the mouse hits the cat on the head' except noone hit him on the head......he was dropped on his head by another boy in the playground accidentally.

I have been trying to post photo's but will have to try again later...

hugs to all,

Anna X

PS Maybe he needed to wear this costume, this was 'dress up as a Mythological hero/heroine Day' at school.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just had to recruit some help,

Bye

Edited by Anna

ANNA, it is so nice to hear from you and those pic are SO cute!

SUE, thanks so much for the update of Frannie. I am SO worried about her and all the

stress she is having in her RL. So sorry you have the "cold" which for us, is the first one

of the kind my DH and I have had in years. And sadly, it doesn't go away very fast!! It

is very contagious, we dropped like "flies." (Do flies really drop?) Anyway, enjoy the

little ones and GET WELL.

My daughter called me a few times during the night last night--things were just "catching

up" to her. The divorce papers are being finished up and should be served soon. Since she

"hit bottom" 5 weeks ago, she has come a LONG way, but there is so much on her shoulders

and it can be tough. My oldest grandaughter had pneumonia (never gets that sick and know

the stress was a factor) but is slowly getting better. THe younger one is spending the week-

end with Dad. He is being such an A** but once the papers are served he will get the rug

snached out from under him. Anyway, your thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

TO EVERYONE: Have a good weekend and enjoy THB if it is in your city. We are having

a get-together of about a dozen GB fans tomorrow, just for fun!! And enjoy the Spring

weather if you are having it--we are, cool, but bright and sunny!

Hugs,

Judy

OK Judy, first off...that siggy is FABULOUS....Frannie is soooo talented. And yeah, I'm happy that this is just a temporary hiatus....don't know what I would ever do without her. Your daughter (as well as you and your whole family) remain in my thoughts and prayers dear.

Anna, ahhhhh...there is two of my favorite people on the planet. Thank you for the new pics of LuLu and TJ sweetie. I miss you and I'm always thinking and praying that your eye thing will get sorted out (and the other problems....doesn't old age just suck!!!!) and you will be back here on a more regular basis...but I want you to take care of yourself first.

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

Hello to everyone. I finally got my computer fixed. I pray everyone is O.K. If anyone has prayer requests please PM me. I want all of you to know this is my Gerry Butler home and I love you all so very much. God be with each and everyone of you and may all of you have all you stand in need of.
Again I love you all.
Love,
Tracy
:hug:
P. S. Anna, such sweet children :hug1:

Howdy everyone! Hope it will be a good weekend for everyone.....80 in the Redding today -- and this is one week after I drove north in SNOW to get to southern Oregon (and scared me to death when I slid).....

One week and we jumped a season. Must be GERRY weather.

Love to you one and all.

JIll

Congrats to the new MODS

Miss you Frannie (maybe you'll see my PM when you come back)

Judy- I know how divorces go so I hope your daughter gets through it all. I have no money to finalize mine & my sister left her spouse for very good reasons about a month ago. So I'm the big sis & she's the little sis & I'm helping her through hers since I've been over mine for a year and counting now.

Beachie: So how did you managed the TX & TN growing up? I spent 18 yrs in TX (Dallas & Houston areas) and been in the Nashville and surrounding areas since 2002. Odd huh? *giggles*

Sue: I plan to go hunting for W magazine today among other errands as soon as I can get cleaning started (I've been lazy today).

Anyone esle having trouble sleeping with the time change? I'm dying over it.

I think Beachie asked if I'm still dancing...yes...I dance with Jonesworld and our last show was March 6th. I'm not going to be attending the May show as I hope to be out of state (you can PM me to ask me why).

Cheryl: I about pee'd in my pants watching The Bounty Hunter last night, watching Milo race across the golf course to "Stayin Alive" after all you made me a siggy with the song before I ever knew the song was in the movie!

I'll pop into GALS every once in awhile, life is busy and well there's more I'd like to say but I'm not going to "open mouth and insert foot" so I'll leave it as is. I am on Twitter when I can be but the easiest place to find me will be my Facebook page. I have a few GALS on my Facebook page. You can also email me as well.

Gotta run, much to do before this evening.

Today is the first day of spring and the temps are slowly rising up. YAY!

Hey everyone,just dropping by for a few mins.I'm taking a break from finishing up a hat for my best bud. This week I have made 2 hats,one scarf and 2 baby doll hats and i hope to finish the baby hat she wants this evening.I'm getting calluses on one finger from the needle I use on the knitting looms. :)

Little boys and bumped noggins....nothing screams "BOY!" more.Glad they are ok though.We've made a few trips to the ER before too.Mine got bumped heads the other day,except they bumped heads with eachother. Big ole' red spots on their foreheads and screams of "MY HEaddddddddddddddd"

Frannie-do come back soon lady :) You are loved here. :hugs:

Sue-sorry you're sick

Judy-will pray for your daughter and grandaughters.It'll be a bit better once it's all over with.Gives atleast some closure,but I've learned with a**holes like that,they are always stirring something or the other up.

Sue-hope you get to feelin better!

Anna-your kids are adorable!

Well I need to run,trying to cook some supper then sit down and get back to work. Tomorrow I will rest,hopefully going to go see BH tomorrow.

ttyl!

:wave: everyone! Our meeting with our tax accountant went much better than expected. It's always better to get a refund than to have to pay! :D Everything is ready for PAL Good Sport's birthday tomorrow, but when Erin and I got home from shopping today we found that my car has a flat! :tantrum: It was too late today to do anything about it, and Good Sport doesn't want to deal with a flat on his birthday, so it will have to wait until Monday. I hope you all are having a great weekend!

Anna, love your photo's.

Boy it's been ages.... AGAIN. Must not be so busy and keep up with GALS.

How is everyone?

There are now so many Gerry pictures around. Even our Aussie Magazines have him on the cover. WOW.

The new house is coming along beautifully. (Remind self to put a photo on Photobucket to post here!!!). They have done the internal gyprock and it is a lock up. Now of course everything seems to slow down as they do the internals. Pool gets dug in about two weeks.

Seems retirement is getting put off maybe. My current job want me to stay on part time. Hmmmm... was so looking forward to NOT going to work. And this way I will have to travel 2 hours and stay with my daughter for 3 days. Oh well, the pay is good and I can get some extra's for the house... like curtains LOL.

Love to all

Cat

Just popping in to say :wave: and that I miss you all SO MUCH and to thanks for all your :wuv: ...cause I feel the same way. I'm still in NY. Had just a few more snags in the rhyme of my life (so what else is new) but hopefully things are getting back on track now! Had to pop in and check my PM's anyway so thought I'd stop by. Also thanks for all heartfelt messages. You guys will always be my fanmily no matter what! Did a quick read through to catch up and hope to be back on full force in a while...actually I've had a lot of time to make some new siggies and get some therapy! ;)

Luv Ya All BUNCHES!

Frannie

Frannie, Posted Image seeing your post has made my day (and the tease of some fabulous siggies to come :drool1: ) How's Peggy, your mom, Ron and YOU doing?

Tracy, it's so good to see you back as well. I'm glad you have a working computer once again sweetie.

Oh Cat, I remember those days so well. Dan and I built this home (well, we didn't build it...but we picked out all the designs and watched it be built) and it was such fun. So exciting as every new thing was added. Speaking of which, the fence is finally going up around the pool. They miscalculated and didn't have enough to finish (go figure) so they will finish it someday this week. But here's some photos of what it's looking like:

Posted Image

Posted Image

It was suppose to be in pewter ... well, it's in black. It was suppose to have arched gates, well, they're straight :tantrum: ...lol...but I'm liking it anyway. And the guy has promised to do some fancy type work on the gates...so we'll see. But I really like the effect of the solar lights on the caps at night.

Here's a few pics of my poor bumped noggin headed grandson:

Posted Image

Posted Image

And here's the rest of the pack on vacation:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Elissa, congratulations on getting money back my friend. That is ALWAYS a welcome relief isn't it!

I don't know how you do it Andrea...taking care of two boys and all the work that goes in to those beautiful hats.

Anne, :wave: it's good to see you sweetie.

Jill, THIS WEEK...sometime ... it's me and you and Bounty Hunter. I'm still :sick2: but I think I'm on the up side now. Maybe another day or two and hopefully I'll be able to go without clearing out the entire theater.

hugs to all.

love,

Sue (trying to remember to make big for Anna to read)

:wave: everyone,

Hi Anna! So glad to see you again. Love the pics of the kids. Sorry about the bump. Is it all better now?

Frannie, good to see that you are on a temporary away. Hope all is going ok for you now.

Tracy! Welcome back dear girl and so happy that you got your computer fixed! Miss you being here more.

Anne, good to see you, Hope you are doing well and best wishes to ya.

Sue, awwww the pics! The pool fence looks great! Ouchie, that looks like it hurts poor little noggin! I wanted to wrap my kids in cotton or bubble wrap to keep those things from happening to them. LOL but they would somehow manage to get a bump no matter what we would do for them. Get well soon so you can go see BH with friends and have a ball!

Sorry for not being on for a long while but had so much going on the past few days...wow for me that's so nice cause I usually have very quiet days.

Friday-saw Bounty Hunter with a friend. Posted about that in the BH movie thread. Loved Gerry/Milo in the movie. Hope to go again on Tuesday.

Saturday-Baby shower for DIL and son's baby boy due around April 9. Whew, that's cutting it close! Her doc will induce labor if she has not gone into labor by the 9th due to her blood pressure problems and gestational diabetes showing up. There was a lovely sock monkey theme in blue for the shower. Took lots of pics as always. Will post in the Wee Ones thread.

Sunday- son who is the daddy to be came over to visit and was beautiful day so we spent a lot of it outside. I can see that he is very nervous about becoming a daddy but so determined to be a good one. I spent the day trying to reassure him he will do just fine.

:hugs: to ALL my GALS and PALS friends.

Hope you all had a good restful weekend. Gorgeous Spring sunny days Saturday and Sunday. Rainy now.

Diane

Great to hear from all of you--and to know you still "love us, too--Frannie!" Hope you are back

full time soon.

Hey ITS SPRING!! Was so beautiful and warm here Saturday for our TBH get together, and the

12 of us had a really nice time! Since it is spring vacation here, I will be spending some time

with my grandaughters, altho they can be home alone (have a HUGE dog.) They do get bored

so they will be "around." Nice we live so close by. Things are coming along for my family

and I do appreciate your kind comments and prayers.

SUE, the fence looks good, and that bump--reminds me of Lisa (now 43) when she was just

walking--walked into a corned (I mean where the back side of where two walls meet.) For

many years she wondered how she walked into a "corner" and got that bump! Guess all kids

get a bump like that at some time in their early years.

Ladies, can I just send my love to all, and say "ditto" to what has been said in the above posts?

Hope everyone has a great week.

Hugs,

Judy

Hey Everybody :wave:

Frannie :wuv: so glad to see you post! I hope all is well and you, Peggy and Ron are doing better. We really miss you around here.

Come back soon!

Judy I had a fabulous time with you and all the others at our Bounty gathering! So much fun to see everyone and the G man!

Let me know what everyone decides to do fro HTTYD.

Sue the fence looks great! That will really help with keeping the little one safe. You have such a beautiful home and yard.

Hugs to all,

Cheryl

Frannie - great to see you! I hope all the real life situations calm down very soon and I look forward to seeing your newest creations!

Tracy - welcome back - so glad your computer has been fixed. You were missed, girl!

Anna- your wee ones are just so adorable in their costumes. What a treasure they must be for you.

Sue - poor little B2 - that looks like a mighty big goose egg on his noggin. How come he didn't get to go on vacation with Finn? Your pool fence is looking very snazzy.

Sapphyre - not sure what's up girl but hope you'll not be a stranger around here.

Shamrocked - sounds like your busy days were a good thing, so glad to have you back.

Elissa - please wish Good Sport a very happy birthday and I hope the flat tire is all fixed now. Last year I had just got brand new tires on my car and about 10 days later I was leaving work and evidently someone had dropped an entire box of little screws into the street and I of course drove right over them. There were so many in one tire they couldn't fix it and had to replace it. I think at least 2 dozen screws were removed from my brand new tires that afternoon!! Thank heavens I bought them at Costco and they came with road hazard coverage. The guys at the tire shop said they had NEVER seen anything like it!

I got to spend a Gerry-centric weekend and it was yummy indeed. Saturday afternoon was spent working on scrapbooks (and for me the cards I make for the ladies at The Shade Tree shelter) and then Saturday night was a big dinner at Shin for Gerry fans to celebrate the opening of TBH and the premiere of HTTYD. They did a charity raffle after dinner and I won 3 things including one of those c0ck caps like Gerry wears a lot. So Sunday I went to Universal for the most confusing of premieres. Nobody knew where fans were supposed to line up - it was as if they'd never done a premiere there before (they have). So some of us were over by the Hard Rock and some were by Starbucks and finally we got word that the Starbucks location was the right one, only then a security guy told us that some jerk of a paparazzo got in a fight with a security guy out front so now they weren't going to bring any of the stars in through Citywalk so we wouldn't be able to see Gerry. We remained unexpectedly cool. We weren't a huge crowd, maybe 30 or so people and Joy (Gerry's publicist) recognized several regulars and as she walked past us she said "I'm working on it but it won't be here". We had confidence that Gerry would want to see his fans and evidently so did she. A few minutes later she came back out with a couple of other people including a security guy. She told us to follow her, but to keep it "low key" so as not to attract attention. So the pied piper led the mice (us) to where Gerry had just finished eating lunch. We lined up, quietly, and a few minutes later Joy brought Gerry to us. He walked down the line, greeting people he recognized and when he got near me (I was maybe 7th or so in line) he saw me holding the cap and said "You've got a c0ck hat!" and I told him I wanted him to sign it for Las Vegas. He did sign it and I got about a minute and a half on video which Abrock will put in our multimedia. It will be better proof than a certificate of authenticity that he really signed it - and it will be auctioned in Las Vegas doing double duty for charity!! The 3 pictures in the premiere gallery that say "GALS Exclusive" are the 3 I took. Mostly I was recording but I stopped it a few times for photos and those 3 turned out pretty well.

I still haven't seen The Bounty Hunter. I got home too late Friday, too late Saturday, was going to see it yesterday afternoon after seeing Gerry, but then ended up hanging with Deb and Sally and Almadenannie and others waiting for HTTYD to get out because Deb's and Annemarie's daughters got to go in and see the movie. So I now am hoping to see it one day this week. I'm such a terrible fan not going on opening weekend!!

Susan, thanks for sharing your adventure with us. :yay: You lucky lady--what a great weekend you had--even if you had to miss seeing THE BOUNTY HUNTER! That was so nice of Joy to do that for you all. Great story of the autographed hat. LOL. I know it will be hard for you to give it up to auction...and you have such a big heart, Susan. :hearts: Not a terrible fan at all, dear galfriend.

Love your siggy! Hit me with a double! LOL. :ohbaby:

:hug:

Diane

:wave: everyone! I was on the schedule to work today and was told I wasn't needed at 5:00am, then called back at 6:15am, after I had gone back to sleep , to come in. Make up your mind! :lol: Good Sport took me to work so he could get the flat tire on my car fixed. Turns out, the flat couldn't be fixed and he had to buy a new tire, but it's all taken care of and my car is good to go. I'm now off work until Thursday!

Good Sport had a nice birthday yesterday. We went to Church, and after lunch he went to the flea market, which he loves to do. In the evening, he opened his presents and we went to eat at Joe's Crab Shack where our waiter was one of his former students!

Frannie!!! So good to see you! :hearts: Did somebody say something about new siggies???? :D

Sue-I love the pictures of your pool area. That fence looks really nice. Great pictures of the family too.

Susan-What a great weekend! I want that hat! :p

Hey everyone, check out my new, updated Sally Field trading card that Sue made for me! Isn't she gorgeous?

Hi Diane, Judy, Cheryl, Cat, and everybody else!

After 9 weeks having fun in Fantasyland (Disney World) I'm back home. Didn't know how much I missed the beautiful Colorado mountains until I saw them from the plane. I had a ball in Florida but there is no place like home. My last concert at Epcot was with David Cassidy. Are you ready for this? David will soon by 60 years old and he doesn't look any different than he did as a young man. He hasn't gained an ounce but his hair is short now. Miss the longer hair. He put on a great show and was so sweet to the ladies who stormed the stage area. They weren't young gals either.

Sue...LOVE the new fence around the pool!! Beautiful!! Question: How can you have snow covered mountains in the background and your backyard looks like Florida? Amazing!! Poor B2 with his bump. Well, I guess there will be plenty more to come. Looks like Fynn got his Daddy's gorgeous eyes. Great picture!!

Frannie....So happy to see you checking in. Take care sweetie and I hope Peggy, Ron and your mother are all doing well, as well as yourself.

Susan....Loved your Gerry encounter story. I'm going to hang with you if I ever get to a Premiere. It is so nice to hear stories like this where Gerry makes an effort to see his fans.

Anna....I always love pics of your little ones!! Thanks for sharing!

Cat...Haven't met you before so nice to meet you now.

Tracy....So glad to hear your computer is fixed. Come back often now!!

Elissa...Love your trading card!! Happy to hear Good Sport had a nice birthday.

Hi Diane and Cheryl and Judy :wave:

~HUGS~ Kathy

Welcome Home Kathy!! :wave:

Great Gerry incounter Susan! Ooo can't wait for the bidding in Vegas, that hat will do well!

So glad you had a good time.

Hi Elissa, Diane, Anne, Judy, Sue, Cat :wave:

Cheryl

Oh Sue, the pool looks so inviting. I'm tossing up whether to have glass panels so I can see the pool but of course an extra cost. I guess you would know about that too LOL.

Hi Kathy, nice to meet you too.

Hi Frannie, Cheryl, Elissa, Dianne.

Oh Susan, you lucky duck. Sometimes I really fancy living in the US so I can join you chaps on one of your delightful Gerry trips. Still, I have Vegas and that's not bad for an Aussie. Any Photo's?

Hugs to all

Cat