Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

3/10 - Jennifer Aniston & Gerard Butler's Sexy Magazine Cover Revealed

I'm not crazy about the cover but the inside pictures are to drool for.Saw him at the BH premier and he's way more better looking in person :drool1:

For me, I loved the picture of her covering his face. I thought it was sexy as hell and here's why. You know this was not a shoot where it was all one click and then on to another set. So who knows how long that published worthy photograph took to set up and capture. Now, look at it and think about it. Can you imagine what it felt like covering his face like that? The course texture of his scruff accompanied by the slick moisture from his hot breath collecting against the palm of your hand, and the soft brushes from his fluttering eye lids and lashes beneath your fingers? Not to mention all of that with the weight of his body against your leg and his head resting on your thigh.

:thud: I see things differently I guess.

Edited by ready2fly

I'm not crazy about the cover but the inside pictures are to drool for.Saw him at the BH premier and he's way more better looking in person :drool1:

HOW CAN THAT BE?????

For me, I loved the picture of her covering his face. I thought it was sexy as hell and here's why. You know this was not a shoot where it was all one click and then on to another set. So who knows how long that published worthy photograph took to set up and capture. Now, look at it and think about it. Can you imagine what it felt like covering his face like that? The course texture of his scruff accompanied by the slick moisture from his hot breath collecting against the palm of your hand, and the soft brushes from his fluttering eye lids and lashes beneath your fingers? Not to mention all of that with the weight of his body against your leg and his head resting on your thigh.

:thud: I see things differently I guess.

Well, when you put it like that :pant:

I tried to find this magazine last night and no luck.

Actually, from what I see, I thought it would be sexier if she was cradling his face looking up at her in that position. The whole theme should be her power over his authority! She looks like she's trying to break his neck! Odd shot really. And what's with the t shirt under his open shirt? Why not have a slightly sweaty bare chest there! What would have been a sexy shot is Gerry lying on the hood of the car, shirt open exposing a bare chest, Jen standing over him, stelleto foot on him, wearing his police hat. Maybe she could have his gun too. Or he's standing where he is, she's sitting on the hood behind him, leg on either side of him, maybe one wrapped around his waist, one arm around caressing his BARE chest slightly underneath his open shirt, the other free hand pulling his head back on her chest or as he's look seductively up in to her eyes, she's secretly reaching for his gun! OK, I mean his side arm! Geez!

Oh well. I'm not the photog.

Delene

Nicely said Delene. So is it on stands now or are we still waiting? I'll poke around when I go out today to run errands.

Bex ... since I wasn't the one holding his face and feeling him, it's lost on me. As someone buying the magazine, I would rather LOOK at his face.

Delene ... TOTALLY AGREE!!! She should have cradled his face. Would have been much sexier.

I just wish there hadn't been such a huge build up of how sexy, racy, etc., they were supposed to have been. I really was let down, but again, the two solo pics of Gerry ... stunning.

I went to Barnes & Noble last night to get a copy, and I was like friggin giddy as heck to get my hands on a copy. So I`m walking up to the area where all the magazines are, and I don`t see it, and at first I think I`ve just over looked it and it`s just behind something...nope lol. So, I start to panick, I`m thinking "dang it, they`re all gone." After a little bit, I finally find someone who works there and I ask her if they have it, and she looks where I did and was as confused as I was why they weren`t there. So she goes it in the back to check if they have it. Sure enough they did *WHEW*, it turns out they hadn`t put the new issue out yet and I got the very first copy they had! HAHA! YES!

So, now I have it....and HOLY LORD. Gerry, Gerry, Gerry! :swoon:

I love the whole spread, I think the pics of Gerry and Jen are sexy as heck; especially the one where Gerry is in the full cop outfit, sorta pushing Jen against the car, with the door open. :thud::cunning::angelnot:

Went straight to Barnes and Noble right after Bounty Hunter.....got my copy of Men's Journal and W....I was a woman on a mission and had them in my hands within 2 mins. I also asked someone who works there about Architectural Digest, because I'm not to familiar with their publishing schedule....she said Gerry's May issue should arrive in mid April......my reply was...I'LL BE BACK!!! Thw 2 magazines were the cherries on top after the movie......