Gerard Butler GALS
Eosa

The Bounty Hunter - UK Premiere

Thank you, Eosa! :detect: Good job! (that is such a cute smilie)

Is it me or does he have a bit too much eye make up on? I wish they wouldn't do that. He doesn't need it. Jen does look beautiful though; she is a beautiful girl.

Regardless, he looks absolutely gorgeous as usual. Getty has pics of him alone - that beautiful gorgeous good man that he is .... :wuv:

Edited by phoenixgirl

Grey pinstripe...

If I ever needed the Thud emoticon...it is now... He totally rocks that suit. TO-TAL-LY

Sharon

Movie Stars to the Max!

I've given up trying to decide which suit is the best cause he looks so d*mn good no matter what the color! He is happy, more importantly, and beautiful, jeans, tux or tailored suit! I hope it's a hit!

jane

Good lord that man is beautiful.

I'm glad he went with the gray/silver suit.

They are fantastic together, I can't wait for this film.

Gerry always looks awesome at these Premieres!! I love the pics that show Jen looking at Gerry. She looks at him like a true fan of Gerry.....with loving eyes!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Posted Image

Posted Image

One of my fav's! It looks like they had a moment there!

Admiration for each other!

I had a moment while looking at this picture.......

Posted Image

I see pinky!!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I swear Jens in :wuv: and could ya blame her??? They look stunning together IMO!

:D Frannie

Is it me or does he have a bit too much eye make up on? I wish they wouldn't do that. He doesn't need it. Jen does look beautiful though; she is a beautiful girl.

Regardless, he looks absolutely gorgeous as usual. Getty has pics of him alone - that beautiful gorgeous good man that he is .... :wuv:

Lisa, my old eyes coundn't detect any eye makeup on Gerry. I'm sure they have makeup on him, but whatever they did, he looks beautiful. (Of course, it doesn't take makeup to make him beautiful, right?)

Gerry and Jen make a gorgeous couple and you can see they adore each other. No, I'm not saying they are an item, but you can see they are really good friends. You can't fake that. I really hope this movie is a huge success for both their sakes!

(PSSST: Kathy, I had a moment when I saw that picture too. My eyes eventually found their way to his face which is also worth looking at! :kisswink:)

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

(PSSST: Kathy, I had a moment when I saw that picture too. My eyes eventually found their way to his face which is also worth looking at! :kisswink:)

Suzie

You found the reason for my moment, Suzie. Nothing gets by you either. :kisswink:

~HUGS~ Kathy