Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

3/12 - Gerard Butler Says Jennifer Aniston Is Like Family

Gerard Butler Says Jennifer Aniston Is Like Family

After shooting a movie with demanding action scenes, it's tough not to bond with your costar – especially if she's Jennifer Aniston.

"I literally became a member of her family," Gerard Butler told PEOPLE of his Bounty Hunter costar at their film's London premiere Thursday night. Just don't confuse that closeness for something romantic. “I went down for her birthday in Mexico,” Butler said. “Of course, everyone takes that as something else, but we are very good friends.”

read the entire article here

getting really fed up with everyone pairing gerry off, particularly with jennifer aniston. as a great fan of gerrys i think they would make a lovely couple, but if the sparks not there, then best friends is the next best thing. the newspapers make me so cross as they only put what they think everyone wants to hear and to sell papers and magazines. today, after the premiere, in one of the papers it said they were at the golden globes kissing and cuddling but they were presenting. also they said they were both holidaying together, but failed to say there were a few extra friends there as well. if it upsets us fans then i dont know what it does to gerry and jen.

hes said several time that hes happy single and enjoying himself. one day, maybe, he will find that one person to settle down with but until then he should be able to flirt and enjoy several girls affections like he was in rio at the carnival.

bye the way, the premiere was fantastic. i manage to always get to them when they are in london, as i only live a few miles from the centre of london. gerry looked awesome as usual and jen looked very beautiful.

it was extremely cold and i was there for ages so that i was at the front and could speak and get photos of gerry.

...bye the way, the premiere was fantastic. i manage to always get to them when they are in london, as i only live a few miles from the centre of london. gerry looked awesome as usual and jen looked very beautiful.

it was extremely cold and i was there for ages so that i was at the front and could speak and get photos of gerry.

So, DID you speak to Gerry???!!!

Sharon :)

There are several things very interesting to me about

this premier.

Gerry seemed somewhat strained to me. He kept his

hand in his pocket during the interview with Jen beside

him, and she was leaned up against him but his arm

was not around her for most of the interview on the

stand. He took her hand to walk down the stairs. That

seemed odd to me, as he usually has his arm around

his female co-stars at premiers most of the time.

Second, this premier was in London, and his family was

not there. This is the first premier that close to home

that his mum has not been present at. That seems very

strange to me. He didn't seem as happy as he usually is

at a premier. He smiled and joked around and posed with

Jen for the cameras, but he didn't seem that close to her.

Is it just me, or did anyone else get the same impression?

I really expected to see his mum, like usual, and was

disappointed that she wasn't there. He always looks so

happy when she is with him at these things.

Was she there and I just didn't see her? I hope she is

well. I hope he got to see her while he was in Britain. He

gets to see her so seldom and he loves her so much.

He looked happy when he was interacting with his fans.

Oh well, the NYC premier is Tuesday. I hope he looks

happier at that one.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I wonder if he still sees Emmy Rossum; another "like family member" from the past? Remember when he said that Emmy was like a little sister for him? Boy if he thinks that of all the women he works with; his mother is going to have to enlarge her house for the family get togethers Lol.

He is seeing that black haired woman from the beach and at the Premier of LND's so sooner or later; he will settle down...but like Cloonie...not too soon!

He is young still and having the time of his life; who needs or wants for more than that? What ever he does; as long as he is enjoying life; that is all that matters.

I thought he looked fine and looked friendly enough with JA. A least I didn't detect any strain between the two at all. If they do socialize together from time to time, clearly they are friends. Unfortunately the media loves to build up a lot of phony gossip. And that will not go away at all, no matter how many times he or JA deny the rumors. That's what I suspect he's really getting tired of, the unending focus on his private life. Once Bounty Hunter opens at least the rumor mongering about him and JA will finally die down a bit.

He is seeing that black haired woman from the beach

Which one? :doh::confused::rotflmao:

Delene

From time to time everyone of us finds a person who seem to become a real friend, a family. But then time passes by and we remain as close (or become even closer) as we once were... or just drift apart. That is so very normal.

Of course, if it is not just another advertising thing or smth like that hidden in those words =)

Actors get the opportunity to work with many different personalities, some they'll click with and some they won't, but I think it's always the way of Hollywood actors to praise the people they worked with and say nice things about their costars, no matter what. It would be tacky on the part of anyone to say something negative. Even if someone was difficult to work with, you still gotta say what a great person they are. That's just the way it's done.

Delene

I just skimmed the article. I am rushed as always. It looked nice. I do not care if Gerry is involved with Jen or not.
Friends or more is fine with me. I do not consider their personal lives any of my business.
I know some people are real interested in that, but I tend to care more about the characters and his work.
I mean I love him, but I trust him to handle his personal life. :detect:
I am heavily interested in seeing Bounty Hunter

Edited by JustCallMeTracy