Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry outside Letterman

becozy

Gerry looks as handsome and stunning as usual. I am very happy that he is finally appearing on Letterman. I`ve watched his show for the longest time and I`ve hoped Gerry would appear on it for even longer. I like Letterman`s show, much more than the others....and since Conan was booted off the air, its really the only one I watch now, and I know Gerry and him are going to go head to head with jokes. Should be very entertaining.

As much as I do not care for Dave; I'll force myself to watch. The things I do for Gerry...

Thank you Bails and Barb!

No kidding! LOL I'm not a fan of Letterman either. Never have been, but of course I'll be watching on Wed with everyone else.

Did you girls see Jennifer Aniston on Dave Monday night? She was cute and they talked about Gerard A LOT! He probably was back stage cracking up. Letterman was referring to him as "that guy the Scotsman". They should be funny together.

Joanie

We used to get Letterman in UK but they stopped it. I'll have to rely on good old multi media for all the upcoming appearance like Leno, R&K etc. He is looking great and hope our East Coast Gals are having a blast as Gerry has a few PAs there this week. Enjoy

moira

We used to get Letterman in UK but they stopped it. I'll have to rely on good old multi media for all the upcoming appearance like Leno, R&K etc. He is looking great and hope our East Coast Gala are having a blast as Gerry has a few PAs there this week. Enjoy

moira

Oh I forgot about Regis & Kelly! :) I hope some of our East coast girls are able to go to the taping! Gotta represent! Posted Image

I just adore, Dave. But then, the only really other talkshow host besides him I watch would be Craig Ferguson, and I didn't know who even he was until Gerry's appearances. I really hope the show the episode here this week. I'll have to keep my TV on just to check.

Thanks for the heads up, Bailey and Barb!

-Amy.