Gerard Butler GALS

3/19 - Movie Goers love The Bounty Hunter!

I loved this movie. I'm hoping to go see this again with my mother as she is a big GB fan too. I find it amazing how Gerry can wear just about anything and look hot (especially if only wearing a towel.... audible gasps heard throughout the entire cinema...I think I gasped the loudest).

Amen, sister! :pointy:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to see this lastnight with my friend and we got sitting down and just about 5 minutes into the movie the fire alarm goes off and the whole theatre was evacuated.. I couldn't believe it.. In all my movie-going years I've never been evacuated from a movie theatre.. The did give us 2 free movie passes each so i guess I'll be seeing it Twice.

I went to see this lastnight with my friend and we got sitting down and just about 5 minutes into the movie the fire alarm goes off and the whole theatre was evacuated.. I couldn't believe it.. In all my movie-going years I've never been evacuated from a movie theatre.. The did give us 2 free movie passes each so i guess I'll be seeing it Twice.

Dang.....Gerry's Hotness causes fire alarms to go off everywhere!! :p

Frannie

I just got to see the Leno interview and my my my, can he get any better looking.. what is with this new urge to nibble on 'someone's' ear? I can't seem to get certain things out of my head today! LOL

Well I think we are going to try to get to the theatre again tonight. Maybe I'll be the one setting the fire alarm off if I finally get to see this towel scene!

I saw The Bounty Hunter earlier this week and thought he was the best thing about the movie. Funny, sexy and looks hot, hot, hot in nothing but a towel. That shot alone was worth the price of admission! :drool1: No wonder the fire alarm went off in the theater Island Girl was at! lol

Joanne

Posted Image Hi Joanne! Great to see you posting! Welcome to GBGALS! :welcome:

Char, I think I might have cried if that had happened. I always feel such a sense of anticipation when Gerry's movies begin, even if I've seen them a hundred times. LOL!

About the movie, did anyone else have this thought cross their minds? Near the end, while they're sitting in the car in front of the police station, just before Milo 'takes her in' Nicole says something like all she wants to do is get him home, etc. I thought, "Oh no! When she gets home, she's going to see the ruined carpet, the deleted Tivo/DVR, the Doritos and Dorito dust all over the bed, and she doesn't even know about the tooth brush, and whatever else he did while in her apt. Posted ImagePosted Image There's gonna be hell to pay, but I'd say Milo is up for the challenge. Posted ImagePosted Image

:funnyup: Good observation Katie! I forgot all about that at that point in the movie :lmao:

Char the towel scene is definately worth the wait! The alarms may just go off again after that scene!

Cheryl

About the movie, did anyone else have this thought cross their minds? Near the end, while they're sitting in the car in front of the police station, just before Milo 'takes her in' Nicole says something like all she wants to do is get him home, etc. I thought, "Oh no! When she gets home, she's going to see the ruined carpet, the deleted Tivo/DVR, the Doritos and Dorito dust all over the bed, and she doesn't even know about the tooth brush, and whatever else he did while in her apt. Posted ImagePosted Image There's gonna be hell to pay, but I'd say Milo is up for the challenge. Posted ImagePosted Image

Teehee! I think if it were me, I would have just had to shake my head, snog his face off, and then demand that he put everything right after the twenty-four hours of lovemaking. :kisswink:

Steph

A very good friend of ours who hadn't seen a movie in awhile asked my hubby of all the movies out right now what would he recommend that he go see first and hubby said Bounty Hunter. Hubby never recommends movies. Must have been the explanation of where JA wanted the black panther tatoo.