Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

3/19 - "Bounty Hunter" Likely To Be Number One New Release

"Bounty Hunter" Likely To Be Number One New Release

Even with three new wide releases this weekend, it's unlikely that any of them has a chance to top "Alice in Wonderland" as it storms into its third weekend in theaters. Romantic comedy "The Bounty Hunter" should be the top new draw of the weekend with its release at roughly 3,000 total theaters...

read the entire article here

I wouldnt be surprised at all if it was. I went to see it today at noon and for the first showing it had a really good number of people. Oh and btw REALLY LIKED IT! was it award winning. nope, but it was good fun. AND he is in a freaking towel again!!!!!! HELLLOOOOO there big boy!!! hehehe

Yes, he's in a towel & I think they had him oiled up to look "shower fresh". lol lol BTW...his bum looked towel worthy to me. :woo:

While this film was being shot...I kept harping on how the blue checkered tablecloth shirt should be burned....changed my mind. Let him keep the shirt. Burn that AWFUL !!!multi-colored, striped, patchwork short ensemble that Milo wore later in the movie! MY EYES! MY EYES!!! Those images are forever burned onto my retinas!!!!!! And it's not a good thing!

The Divine Miss S :rose:

It's in my local theater today. I swear if I had the money and some extra medication to hopefully control the panic and phobias, I would try it. Though if I got in there and freaked out that would really suck.

Waiting for this to come out on DVD is going to be extra hard. :tantrum:

I do hope it is a great success for Gerry and I wish him and Jen all the luck in the world.

I pray it is a block buster! :pointy:

Congratulations to all the girls that get to go see it.

Love ya,

Tracy

:hug:

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Okay, I sooo cant wait to see this but my ex has to work all weekend which means I have the kids!

Anyone that has seen it...okay for pre-teens? Their dad lets them watch Austin Powers and things along that line so you have an idea of what they have already seen LOL. I took them to see Avatar and Transformers Revenge of the Fallen which were PG 13 also. PG 13 is hard for me to call.

This is PG-13 and the the only thing a little off

color is suggested only. There is no actual

sex scenes or dirty language. It is definitely

not as bad as watching some of the stuff on TV.

It is funny. If your kids are over 12 they will

love it, if they are under 10 you may have to

explain the bedroom scene's inuindo(sp).

I think they would love it. There are car chases,

a lot of bantering between the two, etc.

I would take mine to see it if they were still in

their teens.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Thanks Sandy:)

Mine are 9 and 11 and if they miss an innuendo not the end of the world LOL.

Mom and Sam are headed to see it shortly and they will give me a review later too:)

After all, two more ticket sales can't hurt...right?? :)

My husband, our son and daughter-in-law and I just got back from seeing "The Bounty Hunter" and we all absolutely LOVED it!!! What do the critics know, anyway?? I honestly think some of them are burned out with their careers and need to change professions!!!! Jen and Gerry had GREAT chemistry and we were VERY entertained, which is exactly what movies are supposed to do!! I certainly hope it does well at the box office!!

GO SEE "THE BOUNTY HUNTER"!!!!:)

kneum

Just saw it with my husband. I liked it of course! He wasn't so crazy about it. I'm going back tomorrow and see it again - just me. I feel like I can enjoy watching our gorgeous guy more when I don't have to dampen down my smiles and laughter so that my hubby doesn't know how besotted I am about Gerry. I had to remind myself several times during the film not to sit there with a big goofy grin on my face all the time. But I was so happy just to be able to watch him on the big screen. I plan to see it several more times. Since I walk at the mall, I have an excuse for spending time there and no need to mention that all the time ISN'T spent walking. I want this movie to be a huge hit so I'm doing my part! My God, I love him!

Girls night out was dinner, drinks and BH. Theater was packed by the time the previews ran and lots of clapping at the end of the movie. I enjoyed it and know I'll be seeing it a couple more times with the friends who couldn't make it tonight!!!

loved it, im pretty sure they were aiming for just a fun movie, something of a ride, it did just that.

and him in the towel glistening like that

:yummy:

I wouldnt be surprised at all if it was. I went to see it today at noon and for the first showing it had a really good number of people. Oh and btw REALLY LIKED IT! was it award winning. nope, but it was good fun. AND he is in a freaking towel again!!!!!! HELLLOOOOO there big boy!!! hehehe

The Man lights up our lives as usual in the 'Bounty Hunter'. As for the towel, what can I say, Gerry just likes to be squeaky clean. :coldshower: