Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
MishW

Gals Abbreviations

Guest Beanie
GERT - Gerry's Emergency Rescue Team (to resuscitate all his dead characters, and fainting fans)

Just trying to find my way around the forum and ended up here. LOVE these. ::D:

so glad I found this. Most of them I figured out on my own, but some I was just scratching my head. I find I really need these in the chats. Thnx for the list!

so glad I found this. Most of them I figured out on my own, but some I was just scratching my head. I find I really need these in the chats. Thnx for the list!

OMFG, For someone that can hardly remember her own name this seems like a difficult task so TG I don't go in the chat room. Although I did LMAO at some of them.LOL. There is one that I'm really fond of too and that would be BOBISOG! Oh Yeah!

BFN, Fran

Edited by ladyfran

Thank you for the list. I didn't know what most of the abbreviations referred to so it will be very

useful.

Thanks for the definitions, I'd been seeing most of them and was puzzled on a few. Thankfully I'd already finished my soda before I got to the GALS-specific terms or I'd have ruined my keyboard after reading BOBISOG!!! :spit: I'd heard the term B.O.B. before, but not THAT one. Which reminds me: Has anyone ever shopped at a Kroger grocery store? When you buy something that doesn't get bagged, they put a orange sticker on it to show it was paid for. The only problem with it is it reads "Have You Seen B.O.B?" They mean their "Buy Our Brand" ad campaign, but every time I see that, I just about die laughing!

Guest DonnaKat

:funnyabove:

Yes, after joining this forum...I will never think of "BOB" the same way again.

A few weeks back, one of my co-workers mistakenly called the new guy "Bob". I started busting out laughing (his name is Bryan). I had to explain to (the female) co-workers what I was laughing about.

Y'all have corrupted me, you know.