Gerard Butler GALS
TheBlonde

Table Sponsporship for Vegas

Posted Image Thanks for the reminder, KB! Posted Image

Thank you Katie/Songbird and Bex/ready2fly
for your generous sponsorship of 3 more tables!

:woohoo::woohoo: :woohoo:

Can't go to Vegas?

Want to be with us in more than spirit?

Become a Table Sponsor!!!! No contribution too small!

Every sponsor will receive, a souvenir program, sponsorship table card, a picture of your table's guests with our Special Guest ReNo LaQuintano, a scrapbook-able piece of the decorations and possibly more 2010 Convention souvenirs.

WAIT that's not all...

In appreciation, every Table Sponsor, donating at least $20, will receive a "thank you gift" in the form of 5 opportunities to participate in randomly selected drawings, occurring during the on-site convention in Las Vegas not the.

For $25.00 or more you may designate your sponsorship "In Honor/Memoriam" of a special person. Table cards bearing the honoree's image will be on the table and included in the sponsorship souvenir pack.

Again, NO contribution too small!!

Make your donations via Pay Pal to registration@gerardbutlergals.com PLEASE indicate Table Sponsorship.

If you prefer to use USPS mail checks to -

Jenni Grizzle

PO BOX 465654

Lawrenceville, GA. 30042

BE SURE to indicate "TABLE SPONSOR" on the check along with any additional information you need to provide.

Make sure you send a PM to TheBlonde (KB) so I know to follow-up with Jenni.

:hugs:

To whom do we send a picture too to go along with name and funds

Thank you

Bermos and TexasTina

3 more Memoriam/Honor Tables!

I'm hoping to sponsor a table if it's not too late! First I've seen this.... :doh:

Frannie

To Heck with it....I already did it. I figured this was bumped back up for a reason ..right?? :D

Edited by ladyfran

Doing a bit of housekeeping today. This is my list of those who have sponsored a table. If I've left you off please PM me and let me know. I'm very concerned I've missed a PayPal notification along the way.

Thanks,

~KB

Lady Elissa, TexasGramma, Touchmetrustme - Memoriam

Anonymous

Lugerry - Memoriam

PaisleyScot

Songbird - Honorary (2)

Ready2fly

Bermos - Honorary

TexasTina - Honorary (2)

LadyFran

Anonymous - Memoriam

Doing a bit of housekeeping today. This is my list of those who have sponsored a table. If I've left you off please PM me and let me know. I'm very concerned I've missed a PayPal notification along the way.

Thanks,

~KB

Lady Elissa, TexasGramma, Touchmetrustme - Memoriam

Anonymous

Lugerry - Memoriam

PaisleyScot

Songbird - Honorary (2)

Ready2fly

Bermos - Honorary

TexasTina - Honorary (2)

LadyFran

Anonymous - Memoriam

Can I still sponsor?

Thank you Ladyfran, Sofietje and Anna
3 more tables!!!

TWO WEEKS TO VEGAS!!!!

Love this idea........ YAY!

Oh NO, I just found this!!! is it too late, if I send today?? Dang it! Always a day late! Are there any tables left to sponsor?

Bonnie

PM KB Bonnie and see but I can tell you any donations are welcome so I'm sure there's something to sponsor :D

May 31, 2010

Last Day to "officially" sponsor a table.

Donations will be accepted after the 31st, however, the souvenir table card, picture, con memorabilia etc. will not be available.

Thank you to everyone who has been so generous making this such a success.

Can't go to Vegas?

Want to be with us in more than spirit?

Become a Table Sponsor!!!! No contribution too small!

Every sponsor will receive, a souvenir program, sponsorship table card, a picture of your table's guests with our Special Guest ReNo LaQuintano, a scrapbook-able piece of the decorations and possibly more 2010 Convention souvenirs.

WAIT that's not all...

In appreciation, every Table Sponsor, donating at least $20, will receive a "thank you gift" in the form of 5 opportunities to participate in randomly selected drawings, occurring during the on-site convention in Las Vegas not the.

For $25.00 or more you may designate your sponsorship "In Honor/Memoriam" of a special person. Table cards bearing the honoree's image will be on the table and included in the sponsorship souvenir pack.

Again, NO contribution too small!!

Make your donations via Pay Pal to registration@gerardbutlergals.com PLEASE indicate Table Sponsorship.

If you prefer to use USPS mail checks to -

Jenni Grizzle

PO BOX 465654

Lawrenceville, GA. 30042

BE SURE to indicate "TABLE SPONSOR" on the check along with any additional information you need to provide.

Make sure you send a PM to TheBlonde (KB) so I know to follow-up with Jenni.

:hugs:

Hello Ladies,

I have tried 3 times to send a sponsor ship table donation through paypal. It will not let me?! Do you have a suggestion for me???

Sparty

Kristine :)

can someone help me please!?