Gerard Butler GALS

HTTYD LA premiere

Theresa I wasn't there but from what I've heard fans were being sent from pillar to post and nobody really knew where was the best place to be as Gerry has never had a premiere at Gibson's before. It appears fans were not being allowed near the red carpet as it was not a typical premiere so things were a bit up in the air. I think some fans saw Joy his publicist who must have informed Gerry what was going on so the meet and greet was arranged. What a man :kiss: and kudos to Joy for arranging this via Gerry :yay:

If fans want to post the videos they will :wave:

Moira

Thanks Moira !

All's well that ends well and I guess this turned out to be a lucky break for the Gals that were there; they got to have a Gerry experience far better than the average red carpet event.

Now ladies, don't be selfish, share some Gerry videos with us! :wave:

Theresa

:pointy:

Hello everyone!

He's so handsome, I can't wait to see it!!!!!

Josée

Theresa I wasn't there but from what I've heard fans were being sent from pillar to post and nobody really knew where was the best place to be as Gerry has never had a premiere at Gibson's before. It appears fans were not being allowed near the red carpet as it was not a typical premiere so things were a bit up in the air. I think some fans saw Joy his publicist who must have informed Gerry what was going on so the meet and greet was arranged. What a man :kiss: and kudos to Joy for arranging this via Gerry :yay:

If fans want to post the videos they will :wave:

Moira

Thanks Moira !

All's well that ends well and I guess this turned out to be a lucky break for the Gals that were there; they got to have a Gerry experience far better than the average red carpet event.

Now ladies, don't be selfish, share some Gerry videos with us! :wave:

Theresa

For the life of me I can't remember the name of one of his other nieces. I seem to recall Rachel but not the other little girl.

Help please

WendyM :wave:

Hey Wendy :wave:

I think her name is Katie. (I would remember that for obvious reasons.) However, I'm not positive, but you could always peruse the GALS gallery for the Nim's Island premiere pics and I'll bet you'll answer your own question! :)

Is Katie the younger of the two girls with Gerry at the NI premiere? They are all so

cute and I bet Uncle Gerry spoils them rotten--but I bet they are VERY well behaved.

Could he be any more proud of his neices? Love those photos.

Judy

It is a lovely name - one of my favourites. I've more often seen it spelt 'Niamh' and have heard it pronounced 'Neeve'. It's probably like my daughter's name 'Megan', which can be spelt a multitude of ways and can be pronounced Megg'n, Meeg'n, Maeg'n...!

Cheers,

Vicki