Gerard Butler GALS
scotsmanstuart

Jay Leno Preview Clip

Yes, Gerry is a true Scotsman. He has a hard time parting with his money even if it is owed. :lmao: But he sure looks gorgeous!! Thanks Stuart for this clip!! I'm REALLY looking forward to the Leno Show tonight now.

~HUGS~ Kathy

How cute! Does he look a bit uncomfortable by any chance?? :p

Thanks Stu! :kiss:

Frannie

Ha-ha, that was too funny! Can't wait to see the whole show, any minute now. :funnyup:

Okay, this isn't about the clip, but I have to post somewhere.

Damn! I can't believe he sang LA Woman! I was on my feet.

You rock Gerry!

Awesome.

I about died when he started singing...like OMG...he does that sexy little strut up to the band as only he can and starts singing....and DANG!

And when he was singing, something in his voice that I noticed that I did not notice before...was this wonderful bluesy undertone to his voice, to add to his already fantastic rock-n-roll voice. And when I heard this great blues sound, I lost it lol. Because me, I`m a jazz kid, I love jazz and the blues more than any other genre. So...umm...yeah... :D

I`m in a good mood right now! :p

Have any of the GALS checked in yet. They must be in 7th Heaven to have heard him in person! I'm dying to know what he looked like/did while Jay interviewed Sofia. They pulled back to show him a few times but not all the time.

What an interview. Poor guy...that Men's Journal interview...those questions...the ears...

what a mixture of topics hahahahaha!

the whole interview was amazing, i melted when he sang

but i couldnt stop giggling because sofia puts him on the spot and shes colombian like me , he says he loves latin women !

:kisswink:

Just got back from the Leno taping starring Gerard Butler.

It was a truly amazing show. I will tell you this, he sang a

song during the show and at the end of it, he point right

at me. I was sitting in the handicapped section and came

he came over to where the band was playing.

It was so awesome, it truly made my day.

I hope you all enjoy the show!!

Hugs,

Sherrell/Bermos

Okay, I just rewatched it and had to come back and add Gerry has never looked better. Seriously......never.

Glad you had such a great time Sherrell. I just loved the show. It's already aired here.

:wuv: I just watched it and re-watched it twice...oh be still my beating heart...That was the best ever...I love it when he sings, such an added bonus..It is now l:30 am and I am wide awake. He is such a special person....He is always so honest and upfront...That is what we all love about him. How many actors would be so upfront about their shortcomings (his ears)..How can we love him more each time we see him, but some how ....I love him more.... :wuv: Linda

He was AMAZING. Gerry singing LA Woman was incredible. I haven't seen the show on TV yet. Did they show the entire thing? Cause he sang the whole song. So sexy, and he really did make an effort to show us that he saw we were all there. We cheered when he pointed at Sherrell. Very cool! Then he kinda stepped aside so we could see him cause for part of the song we were blocked by the stupid camera.

Other than that, it was wonderful being there for him. He scanned the audience making sure to see that his Girls were there. Luckily, Steph and I, and Rayna and Kris, were right in front of Gerry (again) in the first row of the first level (right behind the floor seats). We got a wink, I got a thumbs up and everyone got a smile and a wave. He loves when we're all there cheering him on.

He looked fabulous (rarely does he not) and seemed more rested than he did on Sunday. I'm so glad cause he looked really tired on Sunday.

Anyway, the four of us are EXHAUSTED and are trying to stay up to watch it on NBC at 11:35pm. Hopefully we'll make it.

Wish more of you could have been with us!!

:hugs:

Lisa

He was AMAZING. Gerry singing LA Woman was incredible. I haven't seen the show on TV yet. Did they show the entire thing? Cause he sang the whole song. So sexy, and he really did make an effort to show us that he saw we were all there. We cheered when he pointed at Sherrell. Very cool! Then he kinda stepped aside so we could see him cause for part of the song we were blocked by the stupid camera.

Other than that, it was wonderful being there for him. He scanned the audience making sure to see that his Girls were there. Luckily, Steph and I, and Rayna and Kris, were right in front of Gerry (again) in the first row of the first level (right behind the floor seats). We got a wink, I got a thumbs up and everyone got a smile and a wave. He loves when we're all there cheering him on.

He looked fabulous (rarely does he not) and seemed more rested than he did on Sunday. I'm so glad cause he looked really tired on Sunday.

Anyway, the four of us are EXHAUSTED and are trying to stay up to watch it on NBC at 11:35pm. Hopefully we'll make it.

Wish more of you could have been with us!!

:hugs:

Lisa

wow that sounds awesome!

The song did last a long time....longer than on Jimmy Fallon last year. It was really good and he did look like he was enjoying himself..He did look really good... :wuv:

Way cool girls! OK Gerry singing :escape: I'm off to set my butt in front of the TV!

Cheryl

For all you GALS who got to be there, lucky you! I think I would've melted right then and there but instead melted in my bedroom. Thanks for posting name of song since my sister and I were clueless on what he was singing....He can sing anything and sound great....Gerry looked super fine tonight....YOWZA!!!! :yummy::drool1::pointy::kiss::lighter::galdown:

Did I overdo it on the smilies? LOL

And, didn't he look fabulous in his dressing room in the pre-monologue skit.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/137114/the-tonig...gue-mar-23-2010

I thought he looked amazingly wonderful, absolutely BEAUTIFUL, and this was one of the best talk show interviews he's ever done. Jay just seems to be able to bring out the best in Gerry, Gerry is able to relax more with him than with some of the talk show hosts.

But I did think that he looked thinner than he has in a while. It was not quite as evident when he came out on stage as it was in the pre-monologue clip/skit in his dressing room, without his jacket on. I thought he looked thinner in the HTTYD pics as well. Not badly so, but a bit noticeable. He doesn't need to lose any more weight.

Tense

I recorded the show but didn't see any dressing room rehearsing...was that something only the audience saw?

Great interview and singing terrific...

He is going to be a busy guy this year with three movies to film -

It is soooo great to have someone whose career I have cheered on for the last 7 years have such great success...