Gerard Butler GALS
irish

GALS Trading Cards

Awww Aysun, it's nothing compared to what you do...but I'm glad you like it sweetie...

hugs,

Sue

Like it? I LOVE it! *kiss*

Hi, Sue! Could you please make me a trading card of Jennifer Ehle as Lizzie Bennet? I looked Jen up in the celeb list and didn't find her there so I hope she is still available.

Unfortunately I couldn't find my favourite photo of her on the Internet (I've got it on the cover of my DVD or somewhere - it's a photo of her smiling at Jane while they are hanging some medicinal herbs on the stove(?) in the kitchen). If you happen to know which photo I'm talking about and you can find it, please do! If not, this one will do, too:

Posted Image

Or this one, where she is not Lizzie, but she is equally adorable:

Posted Image

Thank you so much! Posted Image

Chris

Edited by midnightchris

I'm sorry, Sue, I should have checked more carefully before making the Jennifer Ehle request!

Now I'm back with a new Trading Card request: singer Katie Melua. Here are two photos of her (I prefer the first one), if they are not good, I can come up with more. I've checked Katie in the master list but haven't found her, so I think this time it'll be alright.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Thank you in advance!

Hugs,

Chris

Would love a trading card, and while I have created an avatar of myself, I think I will choose Veronica Lodge... Here's a pic you may want to use.

Posted Image

This is fun!!

Cheers,

VeroZero

PS. Would love for the Gals to follow me on Twitter :-)

:wave: VZ (can I call you that?)...lol

I will be happy to make you a Trading Card.

hugs,

Sue

Here you go:

Posted Image

by the way; Posted Image! I hope to see you around the threads!

hugs,

Sue

may i request my GALS trading card?

My celebrity choice look alike is Renee Olstead. Posted Image

here's a pic of her that i think is a pretty one:

Posted Image

Reason for edit: Picture size exceeded the pixels requirements

Edited by irish

Christine, I can't believe no one has taken Jeffery Dean Morgan before now...good snag!!!

Do you have the picture any bigger per chance? I can work with that one but it would be a whole lot nicer if you have it just a tad bit bigger.

:funnyup: Yes dear....much nicer bigger :drool1::behave:

Christine, check your PMs.

hugs,

Sue

:funnyup: Bigger is nicer. . . :lmao:

Wow, Christine, what an fantastic snag. I can't believe no one had a Jeffery Dean Morgan trading card.

And, Sue, Posted Image Great TC. Posted Image*why don't I have a manly TC . . . hmm, need to do some checking*

I fell in love with Jeffrey at same time as Mr. Butler...when I saw PS, I Love You back in March. Harry Connick, Jr. isn't bad either but Gerry and Jeffrey had me drooling all over myself. :yummy:

I looked at the master list and I didnt see Cate Blanchett on there. So I was wondering if I could have a Cate trading card? Thanks :) .

I fell in love with Jeffrey at same time as Mr. Butler...when I saw PS, I Love You back in March. Harry Connick, Jr. isn't bad either but Gerry and Jeffrey had me drooling all over myself. :yummy:

Agreed!!

:wave: mumbleram! I'm sorry sweetie but Cate is taken (#104). I would be happy to make you a trading card when you come up with someone not taken. The easiest way to figure that out is to put the person's name in the search box at the bottom of the master list topic forum and the computer will check for you to see if someone else already has that person. I hope this helps.

hugs,

Sue

p.s. It's nice to meet you!

:wave: mumbleram! I'm sorry sweetie but Cate is taken (#104). I would be happy to make you a trading card when you come up with someone not taken. The easiest way to figure that out is to put the person's name in the search box at the bottom of the master list topic forum and the computer will check for you to see if someone else already has that person. I hope this helps.

hugs,

Sue

p.s. It's nice to meet you!

Ah ok, sorry I didn't see that. Thanks for pointing it out for me :). Nice to meet you too :). I will find someone that isnt taken, thanks again :).

Edit: Ok so I used the search thing and I looked up Leslie Mann and it didnt come up with any results so I'm to assume that she hasnt been taken? If she hasnt been taken I'd like to take her. Thanks :D.

Edited by mumbleram

Leslie Mann it is. I'll get back to you Rachie!

hugs,

Sue

Here you go Rachie. I hope you like it.

Posted Image

If you need any help in placing it in your profile just let me know. ALSO, you need to get yourself a siggy :kisswink:. Make sure you come visit the siggy piggy club and meet those artists that can make you a siggy:

http://www.gerardbut...ic=34132&st=140

Posted Image to the fanmily of GALS!!!

hugs,

Sue

Thanks again, it's awesome!! Paisleyscot said she was gonna make a sig for me :D. I love all these GALS here they are all so nice!

Well, it looks like you're getting all set up. I'm sure Cheryl is going to make you an OUTSTANDING siggy! Again, welcome to GALS!

hugs,

Sue

Oh I'm sure she will :D. Thanks I'm really excited and happy to be here. I havent been on a forum since LOTR was big :D.

Hi, I glanced the the trading card list and didn't see Criss Angel. Could I have a trading card with him on it? If you need me to send the photo I want I will try. He currently has shoulder length hair and wears a black hat a lot. I see his picks on Twitter. I'd like some chest showing if I can be so picky. Let me know if you need me to help out. Thanks! Linda