Gerard Butler GALS
Eosa

TBH Photocall Berlin

OMG ....some of the pics of him alone are Breathtaking and they have to have that dang water mark right over his face!:tantrum: I am going to try and clean them but I'm not sure....

:cunning: Frannie

I know you'll do a great job Frannie! I'll just wait until you're finished before I RCS!

Now Jen looks sexy in just that plain white shirt and gray pencil skirt. Kinda gotta little "Body Heat/Kathleen Turner" thing going on!

Gerry looks scrumptious as ever and his hair is quite curly. I love it when he makes funny faces! Looking a little too thin though.

Delene

OMG ....some of the pics of him alone are Breathtaking and they have to have that dang water mark right over his face!:tantrum: I am going to try and clean them but I'm not sure....

:cunning: Frannie

Yes, Frannie, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

There are a few of him alone that are so GERRY,

that beard and mustache are filling out, finally,

and he really looks GERRY. Notice how great has

suddenly turned into Gerry in my vocabulary.

For some reason, the beard and tachie makes his

eyes show up so more green.

Love him absolute and you for getting rid of those

blasted water marks.

Sandy

I agree that Jen looks much better in an outfit like this than in a dress made for someone 10 years younger than her. And I like her, believe me. This outfit she has on in the photocall is classy and looks fabulous on her body.

As for our boy ... when doesn't he look stunning? I love the black shirt and gray jacket. Such a sexy look on him.

Lisa

It was really hard for me to watch and listen to all the yelling at him for the photos..It looked painful for him. I will be glad when all this promoting is over for him. I think it is starting to take its toll on him. This is just my opinion, I could be wrong..at least I hope I am.Love you Gerry..Thank you for all you do for us fans...Linda

Gerry looked absolutely gorgeous at the Berlin photocall! :pant:

Thank you for posting the links.

Cheers,

Vicki