Gerard Butler GALS
Eosa

03/30 TBH PhotoCall Madrid

My goodness he's beautiful!

Three countries in three days is insane!!

Thanks for posting.

I love his hair! He looks fantastic, but it looks like they're both done. :lol: The smiles aren't quite as big, and who can blame them? Good lord ... they must be exhausted.

I hope Gerry gets a bit of rest before going to Serbia, but knowing him he'll be off and running day after tomorrow. LOL

Thanks for the pics!

Lisa

He is beautiful inside and out, but I see a bit of melancholy in his eyes that breaks my heart...I wish I could put my arms around his neck and tell him it was going to be o.k. But, since I can't, I guess Jen will have to do it..I am glad she is there with him-I think he has a good friend in her. Love you Gerry, through thick and thin. Linda

I just love the hair and beard :wuv::drool1: but he is looking tired. Hopefully he can have a rest before he starts Coriolanus.

Moira

I agree with all of you. Gerry looks fabulous, well-put-together, and very tired. His eyes show the strain and I would also love to give him a big bear hug and a shoulder rub. He looks like if he closes his eyes he could sleep for days.

This can NOT be very fun. Dressing up and having photographers in your face in a new city everyday. The war scenes in Coriolanus are probably looking pretty welcome by now. Same set, same cast, same crew, and a chance to really let loose as Tullus.

But, our Gerry is a trooper, is he not. He saw the promo campaign straight to the end--even despite a brief break for HTTYD.

Just gotta love him grundles!

Sharon :)

They both look a bit travel worn in their expressions. It's like "where are we today" kind of look. Gerry and his cute "bed head" and Jen already has the distant look like she can't wait to get this over with and go home and enjoy her new house!

Gerry still has a trip to Haiti planned before he goes to Serbia, I believe. Maybe while he's down there he can find a little time to relax on one of their lovely resort beaches for a day too.

Can you imagine what the daytimer of the person who keeps his schedule looks like?

Delene

Gerry looks like he can hardly hold his head up...but I'm loving the hair! I hope he can go home to Scotland before Serbia, nothing like being with family to restore you. Thanks!

Posted ImagePosted Image