Gerard Butler GALS
GerrysGalwayGirl

Actors/Actresses you would like to see Gerry work with in future films?

Kate Winslet hands down... she's more in his age group and I think she is a fabulous actress! Jack Nicholson and or Harrison Ford!

I would love to see him do The Long Hot Summer too but that has been done over already and....I can't picture him with that Southern drawl and really...it has to be done in the South! Well then again...if he wanted to do it in NC :cunning: wish I could coach him but I'm still a NY gal!

:wave: Frannie

Gerry with a southern accent? Hmm... I have a southern accent (combination of Tennessee and Oklahoma), I'd be willing to give him dialect lessons. And he can teach me other stuff :cunning: .

Another actress that might be a good pairing is Jennifer Garner with Gerry. Harrison Ford and Gerry? Yeah, but only in a serious drama thriller, not a action movie like Indiana Jones.

I dunno...doing a proper Southern drawl can be pretty tricky. I have a bit of a twang and that`s only because I`ve been living in Louisiana since I was 7. I`m not saying Gerry couldn`t do one...just that if he did, he would need some serious dialect lessons. Ewan McGregor did a great southern accent in "Big Fish", so it can be done.