Gerard Butler GALS

3/31 - Architectural Digest 'drops' April 6th

becozy

Hi Becozy,

I just saw your Mod Squad avatar with Gerry walking through a bar/restaurant?, stopping to have a drink and then kissing a girl and holding her face between his hands. Where did this happen,he looks totally hot!!

Is it on video anywhere?

It reminded me a bit of the video of him on the Santa Monica pier, kissing another girl a while back, and also with the violinist girl a few months ago.

He is a real with the ladies,

Mirin

It's from his recent appearance on Jimmy Kimmel - the video clip is on YouTube

Paisleyscott made the special ModSquad avatar from the clip!

Okay, now back to the Topic in Thread! ;)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just love Gerry's apartment! Our tastes are similar in that I noticed his kitchen "island" is like mine although mine is not as distressed as his and has a black marble top on it which makes it extremely hard to move around! I love his use of the chandeliers and I feel the "phantom" vibe but my first thought would be the cleaning of them would be a challenge! Of course, Gerry can pay someone to do that! I do my hanging lights, swags and sconces the lazy way. I put them in the dishwasher! I wouldn't recommend that for his though!

What I noticed about Gerry's abode too is that it's not too over the top masculinized. It's elegant and comfortable and exudes a romanticism, a sensuality more then sexy. It's eclectic and says "A guy lives here with extremely good taste, loves the beauty, the grace and importance of antiquity, but also has all the modern conveniences. It has an allure that beckons any woman who enters to feel comfortable, safe and at home". It's also a place that would be difficult to not want to, shall we say, stay over night if there was a terrible storm going on outside!

I think guys like Earth tones and Gerry has those in the leather chairs, woods and tiles but he has the deep, rich colors of red and gold too. I like all the stone and big, bulky furniture. It has that masculine quality about it that feels powerful and strong, but the tapestries and gold fringe give it that softer feel. Just like I like my men, strong and powerful but softer and sensitive too. That's Gerry!

I suspect Gerry might have a bit different decor in LA as described by the reporter sent to interview him at home. I remember him mentioning the big, heavy wooden entrance door but then I believe he had a pool table and some arcade games in the living room. So that would say Gerry's personality is torn between being playful sometimes and romantic at others. So he's more "playful" in LA and more "romantic" in New York. I like that!

Gerry's fortunate that he can have more than one home that can reflect his ever changing, never a dull moment personality.

A person's home says a lot about them, their character, etc. Mine is mostly decorated in a style close to that of "o de doggie" with essence of "kitty cat". There's a small trace of evidence that humans do live here but just to serve the real inhabitants! :funnyup:

Delene

Now I know why I can't find it in stores yet it's not out. Posted Image Does anyone know why he wanted The Rape of Ganymede on his ceiling? But other than that the home looks lovely can't wait till I can buy a copy of the magazine to see for myself especially the bedroom. Posted Image More visuals to add to my dreams.Posted Image

Oh I forgot to mention something! I noticed Gerry's cute little "pole dancer" juice glasses! Makes me feel better about mine with the Playboy Bunny logo on them! (Don't ask me how I got 'em cause I ain't tellin'). :cunning:

Delene :pointy:

I noticed those too(the glasses with the pole dancers)!But I totally forgot to mention them due to a 2 yr old in my lap at the time.

Ya know though,there wouldn't HAVE to be a terrible storm outside it could just "look" like it might rain ;) lol

He really is lucky to have more than one place to decorate,I know back when I had a whole house to decorate I was torn between the different facets of my personality...I like the deep reds and golds too but on the other hand,sometimes I'm more into the breezy blues and light greens, an open airey look.It's hard to choose sometimes!This time,with my room I went with a green color that in the Winter I can put with deep reds and golds and be all cozy and in the Summer I can put up sheers and be airey.Perfect color :)

I'm definately in to the "beams" on the ceiling! In our mountain home in Colorado, we had full sized lodge pole beams. It gave the house a rustic feel.

Another thing I like about Gerry's loft is that it's mostly things recycled from old demolished buildings.

I'm not really very good at decorating. I'm good at the design of the structure but not the interior decor.

Delene

There is not one thing I would change about Gerry's Manhattan digs. It's just the right mixture of masculinity. My grandmother loved everything but the kitchen island and my friend Amanda loved everything including the sexy guy who owns the place. She just got her first real good look at Gerry and thought he was super hot. My mom also liked the place and thinks Gerry's not bad looking.

Oh I forgot to mention something! I noticed Gerry's cute little "pole dancer" juice glasses! Makes me feel better about mine with the Playboy Bunny logo on them! (Don't ask me how I got 'em cause I ain't tellin'). :cunning:

Delene :pointy:

Yes,my eyes caught those as soon as the pic popped up!!! Whether the glasses are just dressing for the shoot, or something he drinks his nightly glass of Olvaltine from, they're hysterical!!!

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Yes,my eyes caught those as soon as the pic popped up!!! Whether the glasses are just dressing for the shoot, or something he drinks his nightly glass of Olvaltine from, they're hysterical!!!

I pictured Gerry sticking them in his coat pockets as he was leaving a club! :funnyup:

Delene

I finally got mine today. Gorgeous ... even better in the real pictures in the magazine. AD is such a classy magazine.

I have to say, while I was looking for it I saw Cowboys & Indians and they always have really good looking, manly men on their covers. I have the one with Russell Crowe from a few years ago (:thud: ) and holy moly wouldn't it be awesome to see Gerry all cowboyed up for THAT? :heat:

I pictured Gerry sticking them in his coat pockets as he was leaving a club! :funnyup:

Delene

Sure we took them from the club!!!. He stuffed one in his coat pocket, cuz my "clubbing" bag barely held one. He's sooooo gonna get busted for doing that once the magazine hits the stands!!! hee hee hee

I looked all over this place for the mag but no such luck!! So, guess I have to wait! I know you can get it now in NY....wouldn't you know now that I'm here!

I would be more than happy to clean his ........chandeliers! :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

Got my copy of AD it finally was in the store.Posted Image I counted 9 chandeliers did anyone count more? The lamp shades are lovely didn't notice them before and the love seat by the dinning room table that would be my favorite besides his bed.Posted Image Now I must find that chandelier like the one I saw in the store like Gerry's over his table.

Hum, am I the only one who thinks that it is unpractical to live in this kinda museum? Well, it is possible to invite friends in places like that and to organize parties, etc. Don't get me wrong, I DO really like his apartment. Maybe the thing is that I have always been into more minimalistic style   :unsure:

I picked up my copy of AD and I have to say the pics of Gerry's loft are beautiful! They do a great job of showcasing celebrity abodes and I'm thinking about subscribing! Might help me a bit as I am very decoratingly challenged!

I love the way the apartment feels! It's the kind of place where you can sit down and just look around at different things and always have a topic of conversation! I noticed the Steve McQueen book on the coffee table! Is that a rock on top of it, or moonstone? I tend to pick up rocks from exotic places and set them out around the house. I have one I picked up from a lake in the Yukon Territory.

"Gerry, these are unique OJ glasses! What's the story here? Where you just able to sneak the two out or do you have an entire set?"

I'm wondering if many of the items are from Gerry's own stuff or were props brought in? Here's my thinking. The only thing I believe are not Gerry's are some or all of the plants. When would he have time to water them unless he hired a plant person to come in? I'm thinking that rent-a-plant was called in on that. Also, that chair he's sitting in, didn't see it anywhere in the apartment.

The only thing I would have done differently was have little Lolita lying on her bed or in the middle of Gerry's but I know that animals are difficult to get to hold still sometimes. Another thing too maybe would be have Gerry in the kitchen cooking something up, wearing an apron, maybe just an apron OR....Gerry in his shower.........wearing nothing but a smile........ :pant: Too much?

Delene

Another thing too maybe would be have Gerry in the kitchen cooking something up, wearing an apron, maybe just an apron OR....Gerry in his shower.........wearing nothing but a smile........ :pant: Too much?

Delene

VERY NICE! WOO HOO! Love your way of thinking!

The only thing I would have done differently was have little Lolita lying on her bed or in the middle of Gerry's but I know that animals are difficult to get to hold still sometimes. Another thing too maybe would be have Gerry in the kitchen cooking something up, wearing an apron, maybe just an apron OR....Gerry in his shower.........wearing nothing but a smile........ Posted Image Too much?

Delene

Delene,

Too much of Gerry NEVER I like the way you think. Posted Image The plants I agree when would he be home to take care of them especially the way they looked plus he's single and a male so rent a plant or fake ones maybe. Lolita would have been a nice touch too.Posted Image

I searched for it but I can't find it in Belgium.

Would somebody in the UK or USA be able to buy a copy for me and sent it over? I can transfer the money.

thanks,

Sofie