Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry kissing this lady avatar Can anyone tell me?

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/irishtyme/gb/avitar/cheryls/MODAVI.gif

Who is this? The woman of course I recognize the man. :goodjob:

Why is he kissing her?

Damn she is lucky! :cunning: (No comment needed)

Who made this? Because :yourock::lighter:

Is this an official mod thingy?

It seems so unexpected. It made me laugh so hard. :pointy:

I bet that kiss tasted like soda if she opened her mouth. :snog::embarassed:

Love,

Tracy

:hug:

P.S. I think Cheryl made it. :detect:

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Hey Tracy, that video was Gerry doing an intro to his most latest appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live (which will actually be rebroadcast on the 3rd!). There's much discussion about whether or not this was staged in the Jimmy Kimmel thread!

Steph

Hey Tracy, that video was Gerry doing an intro to his most latest appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live (which will actually be rebroadcast on the 3rd!). There's much discussion about whether or not this was staged in the Jimmy Kimmel thread!

Steph

Well, if it wasn't I am sure that woman thought :ohbaby:. Of course even if it was staged, I bet she thought :ohbaby:.

Love,

Tracy

:hug:

P.S. I didn't go into the thread enough I guess.

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

I was wondering the same thing Tracy...I have the clip myself and was going to use it but it looks like it's a mod exclusive!;)

:wave: Frannie

Ladies! Ladies! This is GALS! When have we ever denied or been denied such klenchible Gerry goodness?

Yes, Cheryl made a Mod Squad Avi using that clip but that DOES NOT mean the clip is for MS only. It's Gerry's best snog in YEARS! We aren't THAT selfish. If you have the clip and want to make an avi, do it. NONE of us owns, it afterall.

Just to clarify, the avi that Cheryl (Paisleyscot) made that says Mod Squad on it is exclusively for members of the Mod Squad, but anyone else who has the clip and wishes to make their own avi from it is welcome to because as KB said, nobody here owns that clip. The specific one Cheryl made (linked in Tracy's original post) is to help identify members of the Mod Squad since we added several recently, and it was a little "team building" gif to help us unify the team and welcome the newer Mods to the squad.