Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry in Glasgow out and about...

becozy

Added pics Glasgow - Apr. 3, 2010

from yestereday...

yes, they are small...

will look for larger images after Easter obligations with my family!

Happy Easter - or Spring - or Sunday - to all!

Related story from The Sun Gerry at Boho Club in Partick, Glasgow:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/2920336/Gerard-Butler-spotted-out-on-the-town-in-Glasgow.html

He looks great in that hat...Hope he gets some rest before going to Serbia.. It is going to be a long hot summer. I'm glad we have a lot of interviews and picture of Gerry to watch. I think I am going to go in dt's of (gerry withdrawal). :faint:

I'm glad he's finally found some time for himself. These last weeks have been really crazy and he'll definitely need to "charge his batteries" before heading to Serbia in a few days.

And yes, we'll suffer from withdrawal, I'm sure xD. Since I came to the forum there has been constant activity, and now I suppose it's going to stop a little. Sigh.

:piesmiley2: (totally unrelated emoticon, unless we're comparing the no-pie-left thing to future lack of news about Gerry, in that case it could make some sense)

• 1 month later...

I've missed him again!!! Today my friend met Gerry at Glasgow Airport!!! I just never seem to be in the right place at the right time! :( xx

Never mind Heather ... at least you're in the same country. If Gerry is in the UK it's to be hoped he enjoys the good weather we're having.

Indeed. 21 degrees tomorrow! :)

My friend's dad delivers cars to the airport, so they knew what flight he was coming in on! lol. just typical :) xx

Hard luck. Still ... at least he's spending a little time with us now before heading off to start on MGP. Not long to go now ... World Cup starts in just over a week and Gerry did say he would be there during the competition.

I hope this means he's able to visit his family for a bit. :) Sounds like a great way to relax before getting back to work.

Thanks for the info!

Lisa

Yes, thanks so much for sharing! I was hoping he would surface again soon. Perhaps some of Mum's homecooking and hanging with his mates will be a nice end to his vacation.

Can not wait to hear/see coverage of the filming of MGP. Gerry is an amazing actor and I think this role could really bring him well-deserved honors. Luv ya, Scotsman! :)

Thanks for sharing his whereabouts. I was beginning to

wonder what happened to him, we haven't heard where he

is for several days.

I hope he is visiting his Mum and family. I know how

much I miss mine, only there are gone for good. I hope

he spends as much time as possible with his Mum, life is

so short at best. I think he needs his Mum every so often

to keep him grounded. He has so much success right now

that I am sure it is hard to keep his feet on the ground.

I am so proud of him and so happy for him, but he must

never forget his roots or he would be lost.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Indeed. 21 degrees tomorrow! :)

My friend's dad delivers cars to the airport, so they knew what flight he was coming in on! lol. just typical :) xx

You mean they knew he was coming and they didn't tell you? Do they know you like him? Poor Heather! This is sooooo cruel!

Theresa

Gals..

Maybe I should ditch work tomorrow and camp out at Glasgow airport in hopes of seeing him! lol. Maybe that would be too much!

Bet Gerry's glad he was in Scotland today. It's a scorcher!!!! :)

Heather xx

Gals..

Maybe I should ditch work tomorrow and camp out at Glasgow airport in hopes of seeing him! lol. Maybe that would be too much!

Bet Gerry's glad he was in Scotland today. It's a scorcher!!!! Posted Image

Heather xx

So Heather are you trying to tell us you know he is leaving from Glasgow airport today or is it just wishful thinking Posted Image

I hope you gave your friend a Glasgow kiss for not taking you there the other day to get a glimpsePosted Image

Moira

So Heather are you trying to tell us you know he is leaving from Glasgow airport today or is it just wishful thinking Posted Image

I hope you gave your friend a Glasgow kiss for not taking you there the other day to get a glimpsePosted Image

Moira

Moira - I just want to tell you that I love your slide-show of Gerry. You picked some great shots of him. Thanks for the enjoyment!

BlueJean :)

Heathermck-

I would be pissed if someone I knew saw him or knew he was going to be somewhere and didn't tell me! Although on the other hand he deserves his privacy too.But it'd be nice to just get a glimpse of him huh?

It's great that he's getting to be home for a bit before he starts filming.A bit of peace before the chaos.

Hmmm...a twitter poster has tweeted that he's vacationing in Indonesia (an island called Lombok)and he saw Gerry jogging (shirtless) earlier and then later that he saw that Gerry ordered seafood for dinner.

Did Gerry leave Scotland already or is this twitter guy seeing things?