Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry in Glasgow out and about...

becozy

Hmmm...a twitter poster has tweeted that he's vacationing in Indonesia (an island called Lombok)and he saw Gerry jogging (shirtless) earlier and then later that he saw that Gerry ordered seafood for dinner.

Did Gerry leave Scotland already or is this twitter guy seeing things?

I've learned that Twitter is totally unreliable. There were Tweets back a few weeks saying he was in NYC when he really was in Europe. LOL So go figure.

G is very good at staying under the radar when he wants to. We'll see him soon enough. :wuv:

Lisa

Thanks for the inside info, Heather.

I heard that he texted Reno at the convention yesterday and at that time he was still in Scotland (this is just what someone else told me, so forgive me if it's incorrect). How great that he had a quick chance to stop at home. I'm sure those little moments mean the world to him.

Lisa

Well Reno did not arrive in Vegas til around midnight UK time from what I could tell in chat so Gerry probably sent it alot earlier or he's not leaving til today if Reno actually received it while attending the dinner.

Moira

Well Reno did not arrive in Vegas til around midnight UK time from what I could tell in chat so Gerry probably sent it alot earlier or he's not leaving til today if Reno actually received it while attending the dinner.

Moira

OK that makes sense. I think the person who told me assumed he received the text at that "moment". :)

Moira

I spoke to a friend who was there and she said that she got the impression Reno got the text while in Vegas because Gerry couldn't call since he was in the mountains - something like that. So cool!! :wuv:

Lisa

I spoke to a friend who was there and she said that she got the impression Reno got the text while in Vegas because Gerry couldn't call since he was in the mountains - something like that. So cool!! :wuv:

Lisa

:lmao: so if Reno got that text during dinner and Gerry said he couldn't call cause he was in the mountains - in Scotland - it was the middle of the fooking night here :funnyup: OMFG he is lost and can't find his way out no wonder we havent seen him for a few days :rotflmao:

Moira

:lmao: so if Reno got that text during dinner and Gerry said he couldn't call cause he was in the mountains - in Scotland - it was the middle of the fooking night here :funnyup: OMFG he is lost and can't find his way out no wonder we havent seen him for a few days :rotflmao:

Moira

Quickly, let's get a search party together! :-)

Theresa

:lmao: This topic is so funny xDDDDD.

Anyway I'm happy he's been at home for a few days... (even if he got lost in the mountains, LOL)

Heather it's a pity you missed him! Maybe next time :D

I shouldn't really complain after being at the Glasgow LAC premier! lol xx

[/quote

If I'm not badly mistaken, Reno talked to Gerry yesterday and he said Gerry

was leaving Scotland then. I figured by what Reno said about talking to

him six hours ago, that it must have been early morning in Scotland.

He did not say where he was going, but if filming started in South Africa

and he has said he was going to be there during the World Cup, he may

have been on his way there

He did say that Gerry had been in the highlands, so I figured he was

visiting his Mum.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy