Gerard Butler GALS

Gerard Butler: Good Morning Glasgow!

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/04/05/gerard-butler-good-morning-glasgow/

Gerard Butler: Good Morning Glasgow!

Gerard Butler waves to photographers as he walks around Glasgow, Scotland on Sunday (April 4) holding a can of Coke.

The 40-year-old actor is back in his home country after traveling through Europe to premiere The Bounty Hunter around the globe!

Gerry recently apologized to his high school gal pal Julie Morrison after mentioning her on Jimmy Kimmel Live and calling her a heartbreaker!

“I have known Gerry for 30 years and we are great pals. We will be great pals for another 30 years,” Julie told Scotland’s Daily Record.

“What he said was typical Gerry - he is just a fun, mischievous, cheeky chappy kind of guy.”

Thanks Moira, I totally needed more pictures after clearing everything off my puter! And doesn't he look ruggishly handsome with the fuller beard? I love it! Although I hope it stays this length.. Not into the King Leo one! Anyway, looks to me he's having a great visit with his family and friends!

:wave: Frannie

And I think he's shaved his neck - you're spoiling us Mr B :lmao:

Ive been saying it all through the recent rounds of PAs but Gerry is looking quite the most handsomest I have seen in I dont know how long :yummy::pant::wuv: I hope he is having a blast back home.

Moira

I agree Moira. He has been looking particularly handsome, lately.

.........and you know the beard...........definitely not Grizzly Adams. Nobody looks better with a beard than Gerry. It really emphasizes his jawline. I first noticed that during B&G. It's really a good look for him.

Frannie, I don't think we're in any danger of the King Leo beard. As I recall, they extended Gerry's own beard to make it look more like the graphic novel.

He just gets hotter and hotter.

Thanks for posting Moira.

Extremely beautiful man and he looks so happy!

I love seeing him in Scotland :swoon:

The hair, the beard, taking me back to Beo promotion :thud:

Thanks, Moira!

He mentioned on JKL that "girls" didn't like his beard! WTF? He's absolutely beautiful with it. I'm also wondering if it'll be around a while since he is sporting it for Coriolanus, and Sam Childers has a beard as well. Different, but still ... just guessing/hoping ...

Anyway, he looks great and I bet he's so happy be home. Sometimes a person needs that to refresh their soul. You know, the whole "there's no place like home" thing. :)

Lisa

I also wanted to add ... I wonder if it's difficult for him to go from driving on the different sides of the road going from the US to the UK? I'm such a ditz that I would be crashing all over the place. :lol: I know he's not but I just wonder if it's just comes back to him or if he really has to concentrate when driving in the UK after being here for so long.

Just something silly.

I also wanted to add ... I wonder if it's difficult for him to go from driving on the different sides of the road going from the US to the UK? I'm such a ditz that I would be crashing all over the place. :lol: I know he's not but I just wonder if it's just comes back to him or if he really has to concentrate when driving in the UK after being here for so long.

Just something silly.

I was wondering the same thing, when I saw him with the car.

I'm wondering if I want to drive when I go over there in June. I'm a good driver and I'm good at getting around, but I don't know what it would be like driving what is opposite to us.

I was wondering the same thing, when I saw him with the car.

I'm wondering if I want to drive when I go over there in June. I'm a good driver and I'm good at getting around, but I don't know what it would be like driving what is opposite to us.

It's not difficult. Believe me. I was in Scotland in September and, except the first half hour, it was very easy. Just believe in you, don't be afraid and pay attention to the roundabout a couple of times. Then everything will be mechanical. I assure it to you :D

Edited by RamsayGirl

It's not difficult. Believe me. I was in Scotland in September and, except the first half hour, it was very easy. Just believe in you, don't be afraid and pay attention to the roundabout a couple of times. Then everything will be mechanical. I assure it to you :D

Thanks. That's good to know. I really have a hard time being a passenger and nearly always drive.

Plus, that means I get to stop when & where I want to, also. :)

We're planning to be all over, so I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunity. I've got 8 days in Scotland and 2 days in Ireland and I'm really looking forward to it.

B

Brenda if all else fails follow the car in front and hope they aint American :rotflmao:

Moira

Hmmm.......well that is one way to do it. I mean, they must be going somewhere and chances are I won't have been there before.

It could work! Sometimes you need to be spontaneous and go with the flow. :)