Gerard Butler GALS
GerrysGalwayGirl

Movies You Wish Gerry Had Done

I think he would have done a killer job in "MR. BROOKS". He has that intensity in his eyes. Not saying that Kevin Costner did a bad job, but Gerry is just a genius at letting his emotions show through his eyes. Very hypnotic and captivating.

Rewatching one of my favorite trilogies of all time, The Lord Of The Rings, recently. I can not help but envision Gerry in the role of Aragorn, he would have just been superb! Viggo did a fantastic job, but since I heard he auditioned for it initially, it's sort of creeped into my mind of "Aww, why not?"

I'm still convinced he would have been pairfect as Sherlock Holmes! And of course it would be xtra special watching him pick up the Academy Award!!!

:wave: Frannie

Isn't Sherlock Holmes like tied to a bed with an object covering his crotch? I haven't seen the movie yet, but I thought I saw it in a tv ad for movie.

Isn't Sherlock Holmes like tied to a bed with an object covering his crotch? I haven't seen the movie yet, but I thought I saw it in a tv ad for movie.

Yes, LOL.

I'm not sure I can picture him in the role but watching him teasing and being teased by Rachel McAdams would have been priceless! xD

Do we know which part he was offered in Sherlock? Was it, in fact, Sherlock Holmes? I think RDJ did a fantastic job as Sherlock and Gerry would have been great too.

How about Avatar or Clash of The Titans?

Delene

I took it as he was offered the role as SH but I could have been wrong!:unsure:

Clash of the Titans huh? Yeah I might agree with that one...not much into him being turned into a Blue weirdo though! :p

Frannie

I saw Clash of the Titans opening weekend and was underwhelmed! Gerry's presence as the hero would have been a HUGE improvement!

Suzie