Gerard Butler GALS

Cancer Free

touchmetrustme

Some of you knew that I was diagnosed with cervical cancer last September, though I did not post about it on the site. Well after chemo and radiation, I'm thrilled to tell you that my 1st PAP result was 100% clear, totally normal. Praise God, He's still in the business of performing miracles. I will have to have one done every 3 months for the 1st year, every 4 months for the 2nd year and twice a year for years 3, 4, and 5. Doesn't that sound like fun? I would appreciate your prayers and good thoughts that all consecutive results are good and that I will be declared totally cancer free when that 5 years is finished.

Dearest Libby,

I'm so glad to hear that your last PAP was clean! That's awesome news. Please know that I will certainly keep you in my thoughts and prayers!!

Hugs, Linda

Libby, this has to be the most exciting news ever!! I can't be any more ecstatic than I am right this minute! Sweetie...you're right ...Praise the Lord! I will surly keep you in my prayers so that every day from here on in is another glorious and Cancer free day!Thank you Lord for looking over our Dear sister Libby!

:hearts: Frannie

Exactly the results I've been praying for! Praise the Lord indeed, Libby! Now you can go to Vegas to parteeeeeee! No worries...just have fun and celebrate! I won't be there, but in my heart I'll be celebrating right along with you!

Love you!

Swannie

Oh Libby, God is in the business of miracles. I'm so very happy for you sweetie. And yes, I will be praying that in five years time we can officially put this all behind us.

Congratulations sweetie.

hugs,

Sue

Libby, That is FANTASTIC news and I'm so happy for you. May God continue to watch over you & bless you with good health.

Hugs,

Tap

Libs, I kept meaning to come in here and post a reply but I've been sorely neglectful.

CONGRATS on the diagnosis and you will most certainly have my prayers that you continue on this path of being cancer free.