Gerard Butler GALS

4/14 - Butler beats Pitt...

becozy

No, it's not a sports report!

In a poll by UK's cosmetic treatment website The Good Surgeon Guide, Gerry was voted Dream Man over Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and George Clooney!

The Good Surgeon Guide's founder Christiana Clogg said: "With his alleged relationship with Jennifer Aniston making headlines, and a number of successful blockbuster films under his belt, Gerard Butler is certainly in many women's thoughts."She added: "He always appears fresh and handsome in the spotlight, and I am sure has a style many men envy."

Read the story here

Of course here at GALS, we all knew that. It's nice to know others have figured that out too. It took them long enough...

:whome2: Congrats Gerry!

To all the BP's and GC's and JD's in the world :bum: nananananaaaaaaaaaana! Oh okay I'll act grown up! :yahoo::woohoo:

:party: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

No other man famous or not has EVER affected me like Gerry has. His screen "presence" in the many movies I have seen (repeatedly), his carefree manner in interviews (He cracks me up), his singing, his humanitarianism, etc... He is THE MAN.

His eyes, speaking voice, laugh, singing, chest, smile, talent, sense of humor, fondness for swearing(I know I shouldn't like that, but the way he says "F**K and S**T...), his closeness to his family and strong ties to both his irish and scottish roots, etc... He is EVERYTHING. I'm sure life with him would be nothing but adventurous. He is a walking/living/breathing dream.

:pointy::yay: Yes, we GALS have known of his charm for a long time but it is wonderful to hear that others are discovering the depths of Gerry Butler and no other actor has ever affected me as he does whether it is seeing him on the screen or watching him during an interview. The man HAS IT ALL :kiss:

Yeesssssssssss!

Okay, Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp are both good looking (Sorry, never seen the appeal of George Clooney), but Gerry has that extra something that just rockets him right to the top. What's it called? Charisma? Sex appeal? Rugged manliness? All of the above? :p

Not even going into what we all know about his amazing personality, generous heart, and kind soul...

Glad the world is finally standing up to take notice. :pointy:

Steph

Gerry is definitely the epitomy of a real man....I used to not like guys with beards, now I do. I used to not like guys with really muscular bods(I still don't like body builders), now I do. He's charming, goofy, humorous, naughty, generous, talented. I now compare guys to him...and so far no one stacks up...especially where I live. UGH!!! Hopefully I'll find an Irishman or Scot when I go to Europe next year. :cunning:

Gerry is #1 in my book! I love you, Gerard James Butler! :kiss::whome2:

I am just pleased that he is finally getting recognition for all his work. I don't think he even knows about these polls & contests. He is number one with me just for being himself!

Gerry is so busy living his life that he doesn't know of a lot of things that do go on - he is probably better off. I think he is such a special person. Congratulations and God Bless You Mr. Butler. You deserve the best the World has to offer you - you have worked hard for all you have obtained and have not taken the easy road. Love you and support you.... Linda :claphands: