Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome

Susan~Sporran

Hey sweeties, Just wanted to let you know that they tried to deliver my GOTL dvd today, but of course, I was sleeping and never heard them. So, hopefully after work I can go pick it up and start getting some delicious hi-ressie caps in the gallery as soon as possible for ya'll.

Will some games with Jackie Jr. hold you over until then?

Baseball

Posted Image

Wrestling

Posted Image

Knee lifts/aerobics

Posted Image

Hugs,

Stef

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you say that Sarah, you cause alot of the good stuff.....how come you stopped the slang? I was loving that!!!

LOL Dawn! It makes my head ache trying to think of it all. Honestly - I really don't talk like that all the time!

LOL I see, so it's more something you know but dont' use, it's still great...but why do I understand, was I an Aussie in a former life?

Ok... we're supposed to be talking about games here, right? *ehem*

The following is a suggestion that I have been dared to mention by a certain other moderator on our site. *Mish* after a conversation we had today.

Yes, I have played this game before.

Pudding Twister.

You spread pudding on a twister board, and play with a bunch of friends. Uh... gets very slippery and well... definitely makes it difficult to stay upright.

Before ya all melt into a steaming pile of goo, this didn't go where ya'll are thinking it might have. (Played in a youth group function, you pervs!!! lighten up! LOL)

But, as an adult... uh.... my mind begins to wander. Hey Ger... wanna play? Clean up could be fun!

I am so going to hell for this.... :bleh:

Ohh, Mish - are you going to tell us what sort of game? Posted Image

The following is a suggestion that I have been dared to mention by a certain other moderator on our site. *Mish* after a conversation we had today.

Pudding Twister.

You spread pudding on a twister board, and play with a bunch of friends. Uh... gets very slippery and well... definitely makes it difficult to stay upright.

Before ya all melt into a steaming pile of goo, this didn't go where ya'll are thinking it might have. (Played in a youth group function, you pervs!!! lighten up! LOL)

But, as an adult... uh.... my mind begins to wander. Hey Ger... wanna play? Clean up could be fun!

You mention "pudding" and Gerry together, and expect us not to Posted Image

I know! I know!

Oooooh!!! For once I have blackmail information on MISH!!!!!

I'm feeling so powerful right now. :cunning:

Ummm...you of all people should be able to figure it out. :cunning:

I know! I know!

You can't blackmail me!! You bought it too!!

I know! I know!

Yeah... but my reputation is already shot. :bleh:

Pudding Twister.

"Gerry, what are you doing down there? Don't expect me to believe you fell. I wasn't born yesterday."

I know! I know!

Yeah... but my reputation is already shot. :bleh:

True, there are still a few people left who believe you're the evil twin and I'm the good one.

LOL

Girls...

I might have a similar game... Got it at one of THOSE stores... :cunning:

My brain is fried, too much role playing :spontaneous: ing today!!!

Somebody please post the wet and wild photo from TGOL! I thought I had saved it to my desk top, but somehow I don't have it!

Swan

Here you go Swan!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Do-you-see-what-I-see? :tasty:

Thank you Zany! That time I got i!

Speaking of pudding twister......

Swan

I would love to see him playing "Pit". For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a stock market-type card game in which you are trading cards constantly, until someone rings a bell. I could just see him getting all worked up. That would be sexy! :cool:

Let's not forget "Funny Bones", the game in which you put cards in between certain parts of two people's anatomy

(knees, for example. Get you all's minds out of the gutter!)

Hi and bye, just drive by on the way to bed. I could only think of one game right now...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those of you who tried out the bucketstamp thingy on Photobucket - does it work for you. I can't post the links anymore (mhhh, Is it me or is just everything s.............ugar ::D: )

Games HUH! Yippee :cheer:

Lets see I wanna start with spin the bottle,

then maybe some 7 minutes in heaven ( stretched out to about 70 minutes in heaven) :cunning:

then pudding twister, only can I change mine to massage oils, like maybe strawbery favored?? :headspin:

Finished off with a trip around the world!!! ( a game I got for my honeymoon!) YA BABY

:inlove: Of course all this only sounds like fun if I get to have this guy as my partner! :mopboyattila:

or maybe this guy :stranger: hehehe,

Beanie I will meet you in hell, be sure to save me a nice spot ( or I can save you one!!) :bootyshake:

To all the rest of you loverlies, HIYA!! Hope you all have a great day!

*drive by post finished* it's off to finish my homework for me!

LUVS Toni

ps, did I ever mention that ice cream sandwiches are my favorites! :cool:

Ok,

Ummmm...

I'm going with either of the following two games to play with Gerry:

1. Ticklefight. Lots of fun. Involves giggling and tickling and putting your hands all over someone else's body! Woot! :tasty:

2. Find the quarter using no flanges......one of my personal favorites....hide a quarter somewhere in or beneath your clothing...the other party cannot use fingers or toes to aid in their search..... :cunning:

(Come on Ger...I know you don't necessarily need the change, but uh....I could use it!)

Dang...listened to the second podcast today...had a REAL hard time not yelling at the computer during the Raoul vs. Erik debate.....I'll post my thoughts in the correct forum, but just so you know, Beanie, keep representing babe! I love ya! (Not that I don't love Dr. Em and Chantelle, I totally do, no matter how much you love that wussy Raoul! :funnyface: LOL!)

Ok, later girlies! :kisswink:

Jen

I would love to see him playing "Pit". For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a stock market-type card game in which you are trading cards constantly, until someone rings a bell. I could just see him getting all worked up. That would be sexy! :cool:

Let's not forget "Funny Bones", the game in which you put cards in between certain parts of two people's anatomy

(knees, for example. Get you all's minds out of the gutter!)

Hey, you know, I've only played "Pit" once...it was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. :smile:

Ah yes, Funny Bones...don't forget, Mousie, I have blackmail pictures of you playing that game. :bleh: (not really, everyone. playing with females at the age of...oh, what...10? 11?)

Stef, those are some MIGHTY FINE Shooters! Erm...you know what I mean. ::D:

Bethy or Sarah - we really need an animated graphic of the tongue from Rock Star action only he's licking an ice cream sandwich. Who is going to rise to the challenge and create that for us???? If you do can I have it for my Gerrytine's siggy please?????? Oooh, and put an ice cream sandwich where the fruitbasket is in the other scene!!!!! ::D: :bleh: :headspin:

I'd adore a siggy pic of him...naked and totally covered in Bosco sauce..."rise" to the challenge, indeed.

Oooh, I like (no, LOVE) that pic of his long, sinewy, bare back. :tasty: :wideeyes: :pant2:

OMFB! Abs, those PONR screenshots you just sent me are amazing! I just had to post about them, they're so delicious! :tasty: Fantastic job sweets! They'll be online as soon as possible.

Hugs to you all!

:kiss: Stef

*blush* Thanks! Twas a pleasure to take them...you know, just when I think Phantom couldn't get sadder for me, or Gerry's acting in that couldn't get better....

Try taking stills. Blows your mind!

OMFB! Abs, those PONR screenshots you just sent me are amazing! I just had to post about them, they're so delicious! :tasty: Fantastic job sweets! They'll be online as soon as possible.

Hugs to you all!

:kiss: Stef

Ab's screen caps are AMAZING! I am in love with her right now. (TNLW of course!) Posted Image

Heya GALS

The doctor is taking my computer for a few days. I will be awol for a while. Don't have too much fun without me!

Sarah