Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome

Heya GALS

I have been without a computer for 3 days. $200 later and everything is working again. That sucks. I missed you all like mad.

Sarah

HOWDY, SARAH!!! Missed you madly...! GALS just ain't the same without you...!

(((((OO)))))

Kimbo

Sarah!!!!

Hey babe! Glad to hear from you! Sucks that it was $200 to get the computer working again, but we're thrilled that you're back. Missed you too!

Now you just have to go and read the GALS/PALS chat...you missed the HOT stuff!!! Toddling off over there myself.... :tasty:

Ohohohohohohohoh

*runs like mad*

Hey Sarah, good to see you back, we missed your special brand of naughtiness around here. Sorry the computer cost all that though, but what would you do without it LOL.

:hugs:

Dawn

Hey GALS,

I have been sick all day. My cousin and my Dad are sick too.

Maybe we caught something at hospice.

I am going to take some medicine and get some sleep.

Tomorrow my brother and I are going to pick out a headstone for Mom, and then the Pastor is coming over to talk to th both of us, so he can talk about Mom.

The funeral is on Saturday.

Jen - Thank you for the flowers. I will be wearing some of them in my hair for the funeral.

Sometime tomorrow if I feel better, I'll be on to work on graphics.

Another big thank you for everyone praying for me, and those who are involved in the "charity." It's an amazing gesture.

Well, I better get some sleep.

Night.

Love yas!

Bethy

Yes, beloved Bethy... http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Please get enough rest and be gentle with yourself! It's no wonder all of you are sick now--after rallying so valiantly for your beloved Mom, you are all exhausted, and your immune systems are down--so take some time to heal and recover. If at all possible, belly laughs help a lot...really! It turns out that laughter is indeed the best medicine--it releases endorphins, which course through your weary brain to comfort, calm, and soothe you, and then strengthens your immune system--and it cheers your heart, to boot! Right now it may be more of a laughter-through-tears thing, but I'm glad that you have other family with you, too. I hope that they love and support you, Dear Bethy! We love you lots!!!

:mopboymarek: So does this guy... Posted Image

My heart and prayers are still with you, and I'll be thinking of you on Saturday. :hearts:

:hugs:

Kimberley

*Yawn* *stretch* Morning,

How are you all this morning? TGIF by the way!

Dawn, For Dawn I found you some help. :bleh:

Sof, where have you been hiding? I haven't seen you in days. I was hoping we could hold an intervention for Dawn :kisswink:

Beachie, the tea helped a little bit last night. I drifted off shortly after chatting with you.

Lish, Amy, hope you are doing well. ::D:

Sarah, so glad you are back. You were missed. :cool:

Swan, your son is in my prayers.

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Love,

Suz

SARAH!!!

*tackle squishy hug*

Missed ya!

Bethy, Still thinking and praying for you.

Suz, I'm here and coughing my phlegmy head off. *yuck, huh?*

Dawn: *smack* Just cuz I wanted to. Dunno why. :kisswink:

Everyone: :hugs: I'll be around.

I have just had a "brilliant" evening with Sarah. Wow. What a night. I just love sharing ideas about our obsession.

TW!!!! *flying tackle squishy hugs*

Missed you too!!!

SARAH!

I'm so glad your back! We missed you!

Sorry the puter cost so much money to fix...darn things!

Sarah!!! Welcome back! It wasn't the same without you!

:biteme:

I don't remember why, but this was where we left off...Oh yeah, something sbout me being strangled with my halo...

Heya

Suzie the floosie....behave yourself, you're just jealous of my winning abilities (it's the horseshoes)!!

Lish...ouch, WHY??? Gonna get you back *runs out of room with fly swatter*

Chat was fun last night Gals, I am not going to be on much right now, maybe later, feeling not so hot today..

ttyl

D

Heya

Suzie the floosie....behave yourself, you're just jealous of my winning abilities (it's the horseshoes)!!

Lish...ouch, WHY??? Gonna get you back *runs out of room with fly swatter*

Chat was fun last night Gals, I am not going to be on much right now, maybe later, feeling not so hot today..

ttyl

D

I always behave myself.

So did you catch my bug that I have?

Suz! Thanks so much for making my friday with those pics. Bee-you-tee-ful!

No problem, this is suppose to be where most of the lusting takes place. I think everyone gave up on Gerry and moved on to Gabe. Not me!

Not me either! I'm a Gerry girl with Gabe tendancies!

This is the anniversary of the time I saw POTO all alone in the theatre. *sigh* Bucket Stamps for all!!!

Ethan and Charlotte?

My Phantom Art...

A little Gabe inspired stamp for lunch ideas

Wet Gerry... you all know the ones...

black and white

That last one is quite possibly my favorite.

How about one of me? Top left to bottom right: Lexie, Louie, Maude, Me and Bella, baby Bella, Pippin, me and Hubby wedding pic, me with my fave Blender(a singing group), and My niece and nephew. They're twins. ::D:

Lish

Edited by Lish

Hi Gals,

I'll never stop lusting for Gerry! GALS is a permanent condition for me! I wanted to let you all know that I was finally able to post a link to some samples of my son's music here on the board. I added a link to my thread about him in the prayer Forum.

Wow, the weather is simply gorgeous here in Portland! Not a cloud in the deep blue sky! Spring is here at last!

WE had fun in chat again last night, but oy, another night of my arse and fingers going numb! We GALS were verra naughty in there, and I laughed until my tummy hurt!

I sure hope to get some writing done today.... Y'all have a great day!

Swan

*sliding into thread*

Sarah HIYA, it's good to see you back, we have missed you. ( No one does perv quite as well as you!!)

Bethy I'm sorry your not feeling well, try to get some rest. Sending out (((BIG HUGS))) and prayers for you and your family.

Suz, still not feeling well? I'm sorry, take two of these and call Dr. Em in the morning...Suz come here!

I would have said call me, but I'm no Doctor. hehehe

Maybe I should send out a couple for Dawn too! Feel better sweetie!

Swan I have been having such a good time chatting with you lately ( still not buying the inocent thing though) :lol:

To all you other Gals and Pals have a great TGIF!!

This is still the Scot of my dreams.....Posted Image

*sliding into thread*

Suz, still not feeling well? I'm sorry, take two of these and call Dr. Em in the morning...Suz come here!

I would have said call me, but I'm no Doctor. hehehe

I will definitely take two of those and he can take me any time he wants.

Yo, Sarah! *tackle squish* *lasso* Stay right there! I'm sending Jackie over to welcome ya back. :bleh: Welcome back!

Madame!! So glad you stopped by! I hate it when the bloody internet isn't working, geeeeaaah. So, will we see ya on more?

Bethy, major hugs to you with the upcoming funeral. The first funeral I ever went to was a double funeral...a classmate of mine and her older sister were killed in a car accident over Christmas break. I didn't think I could cry so hard...I think funerals are wonderful for closure, and are important, but man, they break my heart. You will be extra in my prayers this weekend. We love you! :kiss:

Feeling better today for the most part. Here's hoping the aches don't come back...I hates them!

Okay, so I haven't played a "game" yet....

How about... Button, Button, who's got the Button?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Or LACK of button...

:tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty:

Hey, Lish. That last one is my favorite one also! Well, next to the Wet Gerry one. :tasty:

My point exactly, dear ones...

Well we are playing with Gerry right ... so it would be BUTTON BUTTON WHO NEEDS ANY BUTTONS!!! :leochest: Not this guy YEEHAWWW!!!

So how is school going for you Abrock?? Personally I thinking of moving into a cardboard and just hiding out for the next 50 years or so!! * would do it too if I could figure out a way to hook my puter to a current bush*

I'm glad your feeling better though.

I just had to run to the school and pick up my son, he was running a fever and throwing up poor baby. I put him in the tub for right now, but then its hot soup, cartoons, and a new sketch book. ( The girls always get stuffed animals, but Ethan likes to draw soo)

Is it just me or is the Flu this year really on a rampage? Well I can't get it, no time, and less energy!! :headspin:

Luvs Toni

Hello everyone,

Lish, loved the hug. Thanks. I'm currently in Brisbane and having a great time. It's very warm and humid, my hair, normally straight is looking like I'm related to a young Shirley Temple. Bleh.

Abrock: *waves Hi*. Having fun?

toni, shemilie: Hi too.

I'm inclined to go for the wet Gerry and absolutely NO buttons :tasty: :headspin: