Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Em

GBGALS for Mobile Phones!

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone / Android and soon to be on Blackberry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps. Just go to your Market and download Tapatalk. After downloading and installing, do a search for "Gerard Butler GALS" and you'll find us!

They are in Beta testing for Blackberry now and it should be implemented soon.

Tapatalk for iPhone:

Showing New and Unread Posts:

Posted Image

Full Thread Viewing and Pagination Support:

Posted Image

See Who's Online:

Posted Image

Reply to Post and Image Upload:

Posted Image

Some of the large forums activated Tapatalk support

Posted Image

Tapatalk for Android

Total Android Look and Feel

Posted Image

Same feature set as iPhone:

Posted Image

Quickly Reply to a conversation:

Posted Image

Latest and Unread Posts indicator and multi-tabs support:

Posted Image

Full screen image support - support landscape mode also

Posted Image

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

Very cool. Now on my iPhone. Thanks Dayna!

I'm posting from my BLACKBERRY Curve 8330. ;-). It's a beta version, but no problems so far.

The italicized language was posted from my phone. This is how I got the tapatalk app. Opened my Blackberry Browser.

Clicked my "bees" (this is what I call the BB logo since it looks like a swarm of bees to me :))

Selected "go to"

Entered "tapatalk.com" in the address pane

Clicked "download" (this was sorta tricky as the tapatalk website is NOT viewer friendly on the BB)

Selected the version applicable to my phone (OS 4.5/4.6) and VI-OLA!

(If you want to know what version of BB software you're running, click "options" on your phone, then "about" -- 3rd line down you'll see "v4.5..." or similar.)

Tapatalk definitely isn't as "dressed up" for the BB as it is for the droid/iPhone, but it works!

Ok, I just downloaded & am posting from my iPhone. Haven't tried much but so far so good, because I couldn't do much after the upgrade. It looks very different, but I suspect I just need to play around with it to learn where everything is located.

Thanks Dayna!

I'm posting from my Blackberry Storm. Woo Hoo!

This makes me wish I had a smart phone! Mine is a new phone from Verizon. It's a multimedia phone with Qwerty keyboard, and I have internet access, but it isn't a smart phone like an iPhone or Blackberry. This probably won't work on it.

Woo Hoo let's see if this works. Downloaded this to my Iphone.

Moira

Awesome!

Might have to try this out for my Nokia!! ;)

Not entirely sure if it will work, cos I'm in a different country with a completely different carrier, but I'll see

Edited by Aussie_Stace

I am assuming I could get this for my Ipod Touch. I refuse to do anything on BB Curve 8330 because it is a piece of crap and always seems to freeze on me (Hurry up October so I can UPGRADE!!!!) I will have to check this out when I get home from work today.

OMG I can now actually post on Gals again YAY!!!! First i need to find out what the heck is going on with my itunes account my credit card is blocked hmmmmmm

I now have a Blackberry! :yay: It's a Pearl that my daughter used to use. I've had it activated at Verizon, updated all the software, and it works great! I gave my new texter's dream phone to my daughter. Anyway, I downloaded the Tapatalk beta version for the phone and was trying to learn how to use it, but this evening when I tried to open the application, I got the message that my beta version (6) has been disabled. The message said to get the new version at Tapatalk, but there is no new version for my operating system. (OS 4.5/4.6) There is a beta 7, but it's only for the newer Blackberries, so I guess I'm out of luck for now. :tissues:

Snap !! i just noticed this today also and got similar message.i havent checked to see if my blackberry is able to carry the other versions. Oh well i can try :(

Stuart

I now have a Blackberry! :yay: It's a Pearl that my daughter used to use. I've had it activated at Verizon, updated all the software, and it works great! I gave my new texter's dream phone to my daughter. Anyway, I downloaded the Tapatalk beta version for the phone and was trying to learn how to use it, but this evening when I tried to open the application, I got the message that my beta version (6) has been disabled. The message said to get the new version at Tapatalk, but there is no new version for my operating system. (OS 4.5/4.6) There is a beta 7, but it's only for the newer Blackberries, so I guess I'm out of luck for now. :tissues:

Snap !! i just noticed this today also and got similar message.i havent checked to see if my blackberry is able to carry the other versions. Oh well i can try :(

Stuart

:wave: Stuart,

I downloaded Beta 7 for newer phones, but had to delete it because it didn't work. I hope they'll have a working system for our older phones soon. :crybaby:

it's things like that i can't have. i have an enV3, the regular not the touch so i highly doubt i would get it to work for me. i won't wanna waste my internet access money on that, which i'm willing to pay extra for. plus, i have limited texting, which is stupid... but ah well. I have time to go on the computer once in a while :)

Silver.

That sounds great...my next phone just has to be an iphone!

Sign in to follow this