Gerard Butler GALS
Phantom

Phantom Has Put A Ring On It!

Hey lasses, hope you remember me! Thats right Phantom is back MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I have some beautiful news to tell you. Well this is how it happend:

:omg: , Two weeks ago of this month in April, i went out to spend time with my boyfriend of seven years who is my highschool sweetheart since age 14. I was going to call off our relationship cause i needed a break from the drama and bull lasso, i am not saying the "s" word cause it would not be Phantom like. But anyway, i told him about what i needed to get off my chest and he was not happy about it, so we had a three to four talk about whether or not i should continue our relationship. So the next thing he asked me was " Will You Marry Me?" And i thought he was joking cause he likes to joke alot about things so i changed the subject to not think about it like goofy lass. But, after i was done with my say, he said "I still mean what i said earlier" and i couldnt remember until he asked me again "Will You Marry Me?" My heart was pounding, i had tears coming down my face and i said "YES!!!!" So we now been engaged well secretly engaged because i am going to wait to tell my parents,so we will wait two years cause right now i am 20 so we thought it was a good idea to wait to tell them cause of the reaction we might get so i was happy like a Scotsman on spongecake! but i was so happy that i met my soulmate. He is so sweet,funny,caring, and mostly cute! He's my friend, my world, my king, my lover, my future husband, my angel of music, and my phantom. :wuv::erik::phantom:

But i told a little to my friends where i live and boy they were happy like kids on sweets,(laughs). But man ever since i met him, it was like time stopped in slow motion and it felt like love at first sight. But when i see him, my world just, i dont know, it seems to be perfect...... (sighs) last two fridays, he cant stop calling me his future wife, i am ready to cry. actually i am crying right now (laughs and cries happily) :crybaby:

Awww, that is so sweet. I'm very happy for you. Aren't 'happily ever after' stories just the best? Thanks for sharing your very special news with us.

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin about! After seven years of ups and downs and it seems things were down because your relationship just hadn't moved on to another level, so you did the right thing by making the decision to go a different direction. It scared him! He really loves you and what a surprise I bet that was! You have found your soul mate and you are so lucky!

Congrats and best wishes and your waiting a while is also good. Let the "engagement" period settle in and simmer for a while. Sounds like you two are the type that like to take things slow and that's alright!

Delene

update on the engagement, i am going to be picking up my engagement next friday so cant wait to post a pic on here if i could but if i cant, i will have to describe it. But, i actually told my mother about "it" and she was so happy for me but i know i was going to wait to tell her but i was so nervous from hiding things from my mother and i thought she had a right to know. So, i was really glad she didnt flip out on me so thanks for the blessings! :bow2:

Edited by Phantom

update on engagement: okay somewhat goofed up my message,lol :funnyup:

I am going to go to the mall and figure which two engagement rings will be the "one". so right now, i am pretty mervous cause this is my first time which there is a saying " There is always a first time in everything". But, we found one that was at a pretty good price and when i pick the "one ring", i will need to see if i can post a pic of it on here, if not, then i can describe what it looks like.

until then my friends,

phantom :wave:

Congrats Phantom. I'm so happy for you.

Thanks gblover1!!!! :wave:

And thanks to everyone on here for their blessings, love you!!! :wuv:

Congratulations Phantom! I wish you and your hubby-to-be a long and happy marriage. :woo:

:wow2:

Here's a GALS group hug for Phantom: :grouphug:

thanks sis! :wave:

Posted Image

It always makes me so happy to hear when someone gets engaged. I wish you the best of everything - an easy engagement and planning, awesome wedding and honeymoon, and a lifetime of love, laughter and prosperity.

Lisa

Hi, Phantom!

My understanding of your current situation is that you've already put the ring on it, am I right? Then please update your status, Gal, cause I'm quite confused! Posted Image

Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for sharing your beautiful love story with us!

Chris

Thank you for the clarification, Phantom! Indeed, there's nothing wrong with dreaming from where I stand! And there's nothing wrong with wanting to turn your dreams into reality either! I think it's wonderful that you've decided to wait and make all these plans and preparations! Your fiance sounds like a great guy for agreeing to grow his hair long in order to resemble Erik. It looks like you are moving in the right direction and when the day comes, you will be having the time of your life!

Chris

Phantom Dear,

You have found a box of stars... I am so happy for you. The world is yours and I truly mean it. :pointy: Soon you will be hearing the snap of the elastic ( the garter ). May you have a life full of wonderful choices and days and nights filled with love... :wuv:

Thanks much GALS!!!! :wave:

Let me chime in and offer my congratulations as well Sweetie! Sounds very romantic and you are certainly giddy with happiness...I can hear it in your post! Sunday my Hubby and I celebrated our 46th anniversary ...."Soul meets soul on Lovers lips".......:cunning:

:wave: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Thanks so much LadyFran!!! :wave:

I just discovered this post. . .

Phantom, :congrats:

Such wonderful, delightful, :awesome: News. I'm sending many best wishes for the future to you both. :hearts:

Linda

Thanks much GALFriend!!!! :wave:

Uh i might ask an embarrassing question, but um. what is a garter exactly? i seen paul stanley from KISS wore won on his costume in the 70's but is it some type of tradition to wear it? i am really curious about it, though just wanted some info background on it. :unsure:

UPDATE: Hey gals I just found a wedding dress for my wedding at David's Bridal, it was on sale for 350 so I am getting it paid off this month. So it is made up of Ivory and Champagne so I can't wait for you gals to see it when I post it when I can! I will be on here more often since I am on Summer break, WHOO HOO!

CONGRATS! I hope you have many many beautiful years together and that God blesses you always. God gave me my TRUE one, too. I am so grateful. Good luck. Posted Image