Gerard Butler GALS

I miss him like crazy

Adoring

It has been an agonizing series of months with so little new Gerry photos, news, etc. When he stops filming and starts promoting his movies, we are going to be inundated. Oh gawd, I so can't wait for this. The only thing that has kept me breathing - okay panting - are these: :leo: :leochest: :KingLeo:

And his hairy chest hair, I really miss seeing that peek out from under his two-buttoned shirts. His chest hair must be growing back now - thank God!!! I'm thirsty, so thirsty, for street clothes and chest hair and tight jeans and unbuttoned shirts and ... and ... his hilarious comments ... his stories....

:heat::pant: :pant2: :gerrygasm:

Edited by Adoring

OMG I know! I'm getting so hard-up for Gerry's hilarious talk-show interviews, the little juicy tid-bits (hahaha.....I'm such a perv!!) in the magazine pics and interviews, his new movies...

When the heck is GOTL gonna be released?

And why the frick isn't Beowulf and Grendel being picked up in the U.S.?

It's enough to make a girl think seriously about driving to Canada for one FRIGGIN movie!!!!

Grrrrrr! I need some Gerry-love in the form of Gerry news and new pics! Oy! Seriously, can we not get some nice street-clothes pics as aforementioned? I mean, I even got some recent Gerry-stuff in Scotland, and now it's even WORSE!!!!!!! :inlove:

Come on Gerry, baby, throw your devoted girls a bone :tasty: (again with the dirty mind....)

I'm with you girls!

Jen

I agree completely. I can't wait until his new movies come out. I remember when POTO came out and he was on Leno. I was so tired that night but the second I heard Gerry was going to be on I sat right up in bed and I could swear I began glowing. I miss him too.

Gerry... find a camera to step in front of, love. Just one. We won't be greedy. :bleh:

Well, I'm thinking it should be time for the 300 blog to be updated soon, ladies, so hopefully we won't have too much longer to wait. Just think... next year Gerry will be all over the freakin' place, what with 2 new movies and all the press junkit he'll have to do. We just have to hang in there a little longer...

Jeez....Gawd..We New Yawkers are going... FOOKIN Mad..... Mad...with No Gerry ..! :spinny:

Starbucks is EMPTY! ..Coffee Beans are piling up and spilling out the Doors!!.....We are in crisis Here!!..Just One Picture..One Little interview..One flirtatious Moment...I beggin Ya!

::D: *sweetly creeps up behind adoring and throws some water* :flee: Is that better dear?

Note to self: :computer: Will need to send over a gerry care package for adoring.

care package... :thud: :mopboyjackie: :leo: :mrkilty: :rotflmao:

:stranger: Suzette</b>

Thank you Zeze - much better now that I've cooled down a wee bit. Ohhh :mopboyjackie: dayfinitaly hailps!!

OMG I know! I'm getting so hard-up for Gerry's hilarious talk-show interviews, the little juicy tid-bits (hahaha.....I'm such a perv!!) in the magazine pics and interviews, his new movies...

When the heck is GOTL gonna be released?

And why the frick isn't Beowulf and Grendel being picked up in the U.S.?

It's enough to make a girl think seriously about driving to Canada for one FRIGGIN movie!!!!

Grrrrrr! I need some Gerry-love in the form of Gerry news and new pics! Oy! Seriously, can we not get some nice street-clothes pics as aforementioned? I mean, I even got some recent Gerry-stuff in Scotland, and now it's even WORSE!!!!!!! :inlove:

Come on Gerry, baby, throw your devoted girls a bone :tasty: (again with the dirty mind....)

I'm with you girls!

Jen

DITTO JEN

But for me a trip to Canada would be quite a trek!

Gerry,

Where are you? We are waiting and some of less patiently than others! We miss you...........

We really do!

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................kicking at the beach sand with my big toe....