Gerard Butler GALS
Paisleyscot

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

posting for Susan~Sporran:

WELCOME to the 3rd floor of the 3rd highrise of our clinic! We have sixty six more floors to go to reach 69 again!

THE Butler: *Warning label* May cause screaming, sweating, moaning, groaning, convulsions, squirting, pulsating, thrashing, and whimpering. Use with caution. Do not use while intoxicated or after taking medication. Repeated use has been shown to cause pregnancy and marked drowsiness. The Butler=total orgasmic nirvana.

If there was a cure I wouldn't want it!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

For those new to our clinic you can find our previously erected floors below:

Click here to find links to the floors of Highrise #1

Click here to find links to the floors of Highrise #2

Highrise #3 Floor #1 - It is what it is!

Highrise #3 Floor #2 - Have you been butlerized

Yes! This is our GALS Mantra:

Sink the Boat -- Ride the Phantom!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to QAZklh for making the graphic for us..."

Posted Image

AND NOW.... the original thread.

Being the compassionate person that I am, I can recognize a cry for help when I see one. Having said that, I have decided to start a new support group for those of us with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome - from now on, all with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome will be known as GALS.

This group is open to all GALS and non-GALS alike who believe they are in serious need of support and guidance as they realize how serious their addiction has become. This is not a support group which advocates traditional intervention, as the failure rate would be astronomical, but merely a group whom you can turn to who share in your addictions or withdrawals, whichever the case may be. Some of the signs that you have GALS include, but are not limited to:

1. You buy every magazine on the rack looking for photos or articles of Gerry and start to get the jitters when there has been no sign of him for weeks.

2. You drive 500 miles to see a Gerry movie.

3. Your significant other (or just someone you're dating) gives you stark reminders they are SOOOO NOT Gerry.

4. Co-workers, friends and/or family start teasing you for your addiction � people can be so cruel...

5. You become addicted to caffeine because you can't pull yourself away from GALS...."'cause just MAYBE he'll be on Chat tonight."

6. You obsess with much glee, "Gerry has a computer...and he knows how to use it!!!!"

7. You find yourself asking aloud, "Did he REALLY mean what he said about the 3:00 a.m. thing and does he REALLY wear a size 11 shoe?" Then smile broadly.

8. You catch yourself speaking in a Scottish accent for no apparent reason.

9. You change the decor in your bathroom to accommodate your new yellow towels.

10. The "G-Spot" takes on a whole new meaning.

11. You spend days wondering why a Scot would be named "Andre." :huh:

12. You buy "Mrs. Brown" just for the skinny-dipping scene and play that one scene in slow mo and super slow mo, over and over and over again. (Okay, so maybe that was just me.) :D

13. You have a picture of Gerry in your wallet, and refer to him as "your man, Gerry."

14. You spend your hard-earned cash assigned for other "non-essential" items (phone bill, power bill, etc.) on essential Gerry related items.

15. You go shopping for your "real-life" man and finding yourself thinking, "OMG!!! Gerry would look so :censored: hot in that!!!"

16. You have to buy a new hard drive to accommodate all your pics and videos of Gerry.

17. You search through a couple hundred $5.50 DVDs at Wal-Mart because an employee said Dracula 2K might be there.

18. You can't possibly walk past Starbucks without dreaming that maybe... *sighs*

19. You refer to the Gerry wallpaper on your computer as your "happy place."

20. While looking up at the clouds you SWEAR there's a cloud in the shape of a "G"...funny thing is, the GAL next to you sees the same thing!!!

21. Multiples (Gerrygasms) are an every day occurrence!!!

This list will continue to grow as you tell me your addictions...

Below is a very simple 10-step program to help foster our addiction.

1. You must admit you have GALS. This is so important to further your addiction. Yes, this support group wants to nourish your addiction, not starve it. We are here for you.

2. Come to believe the Great and Powerful Gerry is greater than ourselves and only our visions and/or fantasies can keep us addicted. To truly become addicted, however, one must at one time in ones life made the Gerry Mecca Journey (GMJ) and meet him in person.

3. Make a decision to turn our will and lives over to our addiction to Gerry.

4. Make a searching and fearless immoral inventory of our fantasies of Gerry.

5. Lend your support to those who have GALS, but are yet unable to admit it.

6. Watch every movie (more than once) in which Gerry has a role. To be truly addicted, you must develop a love of all Gerry genres (yes, this includes "Tale of the Mummy" and "Dracula 2000".

7. Frequently quote lines from Gerry films. Memorize them, use them, replace old phrases with new Gerry lines. This will prove to all your serious commitment to your addiction.

8. Know Gerry's biography better than you know your own. True GALS will know all Gerry's trivia. Study it, soak it in, become one with Gerry's biography.

9. Give generously (money folks) to the website which has fostered your addictions and allowed your fantasies to take flight.

10. Convert all who are convertible to this syndrome. This is the true mark of GALS. Do not judge - for your next recruit may be your boss!

As this is a relatively new Syndrome, the above guidelines are subject to editing, amending or scrapping all together as we GALS deem necessary.

The first step to true addiction is to admit you have GALS!! I will begin the group.

"My name is Dr. Em and I have GALS."

All are welcome to join in our group. GALS, we must not suffer in silence!!! We now have a voice!!! Let it be heard!

*Disclaimer: We GALS appreciate not only Gerry's royal hotness for which there is no rival, we indeed, also recognize his abundance of talent, soul, passion, spirit, sense of style and humor, sincerity...can I stop now? Our addictions are all-encompassing and we embrace Gerry EVERY WHICH WAY WE CAN!!!*

To Cleobethra for our "Warning Label."

Posted Image

:hugs:

Susan~Sporran

Oh My it has been quite a while since I was the first on a floor. What a privilege :-)

BlackVelvet: What a terribly cute dog... awwwww....

Hope this finds all you GALS well. Off to the coast again to check out the house. Maybe some photo's of the insides next Sunday.

Hugs to all

Cat

Ok....gonna see if I did this right :)

Posted Image

This is my baby, Licorice Abigail (go ahead and laugh cause I gave my dog a middle name - everyone else does!). I loves her so much!!!

Posted ImagePosted Image from Redding, CA my sistars....

Oh she's cute Kayln...and I don't think it's funny that she has a middle name.

My baby is an Australian labradoodle so I named her Bonnie Doodle Dever. Someone, I think maybe it was Irene asked what my puppy's name was and that's it. She has been such a blessing AND a curse (but a curse in the best possible way) to me these last 8 months and she definitely keeps me busy but I too love her so much. She is my shadow!

Can't wait to see the photos Cat.

I'm leaving tomorrow to go down to the bay area (this every other weekend is getting touch...lol) but it is my son's birthday and my granddaughter's graduation. The upside of the long drive is spending time with my grandsons :wuv:

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

Hello everyone!

Just popped in for a quick post and to try and catch up and see there is a new floor to the SC thread! Thanks Cheryl for setting it up! I may not be able to catch up so I want to say thanks to all who have been so sweet with best wishes and graphics for celebrating with me the births of my two grandchildren.

Thanks again Cheryl for this lovely siggy for celebrating my two newborn grandchildren.

Posted Image

I need to explain that the siggy pics are not pics of my newborns. They are adorable babies in the siggy though, aren't they? My son and daughter asked me to not post here the babies real pics or names and I am following their wishes. Sigh...I did want to share with ya'll.

What an exhausting yet love every minute of it time spent with my daughter and her newborn. (Sue your graphic above really looks like me right now and it's not morning here!) LOL.

Sue, have a grand time with the grandsons. I know you will enjoy your time there with family. You have lots to celebrate! Safe trip and be back soon. We miss you when you are away.

Kalyn, I love that your furbaby has a middle name. She and her name are so cute!

Cat, been meaning to say I loved the pics of your new home. A spacious and lovely home and place and I know you can't wait to get in there.

Welcome to the newbies and hugs to all the GALS and PALS,

:hug:

Diane

Edited by Shamrocked

Well, if they don't have middle names, how in the world does it all roll off the tongue when you need to yell your head off --- as in "Frederick J Jumping Up and Down Dog! Get off that couch!"

Trust me, a direct quote from my childhood, said by my mother, to our much loved user of humanly furniture. (My brother and I had decided he needed a middle name for when he was in trouble because Frederick Dog just wasn't enough....)

Of course, being head of the house, he ignored her and kept on snoring (after gazing at her with one thinly veiled umamused eyeball....the true hairy eyeball!!)

Fur babies need full names too!

:pug:

Jill

I've giving my little furbaby Kaci another showing cause she got lost in the transferring of pages... This is my little "Granddaughter" ....spoiled to the extreme! Her full name is Kaci Sunshine Wheeler!! The Sunshine is from my furbaby Sunny that passed a few years ago! Anyway, I give you the little Princess....

:cunning: Frannie

Posted Image

ahhh Frannie, she's adorable! WHEN you sell your place and move back to NY ... you need to kidnap her...lol

Frederick J Jumping Up and Down Dog...that is too funny Jill...love it.

I will Diane....and I'm sure you're enjoying your babies...all four of them now!

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

Hi ladies,just stopping by real quick,before something else happens to prevent me from posting.I missed the tail end of the last thread so if someone said something interesting and I don't mention or answer a question,I'm sorry.

My kids have been really seriously wired up this last week or so and waking up during the night,it's been insane!I feel like all I do all day is yell "Get down from there NOW!"...."Quit hitting your brother!"...."Alright! Time out chair...NOW" So...so sorry I haven't been around a whole lot.I've been trying to maintain my sanity. lol

My youngest is still not feeling 100%,still having some bowel issues...yes the lady who gave him the crackers needs a slap upside the head or even better,not be allowed to keep little kids at church anymore.I could rant and rant about that topic.I've been giving him whole milk instead of reduced fat so his body can get the extra nutrients till he's 100% again.

Doesn't Gerry look really hot in that pick from the set of the movie?wow.

Ok,goin to run now,Alex has quit getting out of bed,so that means I'm all clear to go to bed soon.YAY!

Oh..our cat doesn't have a middle name,he's just Otis B______. In our family they usually have the name of their parent as their middle name,if we know who their parent was and we don't know Otis's parentage he was a stray kitty. For instance we had a cat named Fluffy and her mom's name was Luckybucket(strange name i know...a 4 yr old cousin named her) and her Dads name was Bobcat(he was part bobcat) So her name was Fluffy Luckybucket Bobcat Mc____ .

ANDREA!!! I love the way your family names them! So geneological! And Andrea, I can't sleep either this week...and I have nothing like your excuse...just state testing and can't shut my brain off and all I'm doing is GIVING the danged tests!

Fran, little princess girl is a real honey. I can see that she'd be your special baby. There was a book years ago (comics), from the Kathy series, where Kathy's mother was bemoaning Kathy's single status (wasn't she always...)...BUT, Kathy got a puppy (Electra I think) and was happy as a clam. HOWEVER, the name of the collection of comics about the dog was called MY GRANDDAUGHTER HAS FLEAS.... I gave it to my mother as a Mother's Day present one year --- and danged if she wasn't totally unimpressed and rather snarky with me about it! I guess that was before I had a nephew.... :kisswink:

Sue, have a wonderful visit with those grandbabies -- even if it is the world's most boring drive back to your little patch of heaven. I'll be thinking of you driving through the rice fields...

Much love everyone and have a GREAT Thursday.

Jill

Sue: An Aussie in your house... I love labradoodles - they have all the cuddlesomeness of a poodle and are a darn site smarter.

Dogs with middle names. How absolutely fabulous.

Andrea: What a hoot about your cat and family naming origins.

Makes my two Jack Russell's name seem tame .... Jack and Russell commonly and often called Princess and Boof respectively for obvious reasons. Spoiled brats really.

Frannie: what an absolute cutie too - I'm sending a long distance cuddle if I may.

OK time to get off to the shower and then bed.

Hugs to all

Cat

Thanks everyone!!!

Kaci is adorable!!!!!

Ha! I love the naming after their parents!!!! Our dog was a last minute decision. My best friends dog had puppies (she ran away and them came home pregnant) and I had wanted a dog for sooooo long! We couldn't think up any names. My SIL said we should call her Blacky but I wanted something not so "used". My husband hated the name Licorice, but I told him when he though up something better we would change it...that was 6 years ago lol. She got her middle name because my husband's parent's old dog looked like Lic and she constantly would chew on wood stuff. The first time we took her down to my mom's she started chewing on her coffee table. I told my husband we should have named her Abigail Jr. So she became Licorice Abigail. She knows both names. If you call her Licorice she comes running, if you call her Abigail she comes running. And her nickname is Pupsey. In a previous post I mentioned I couldn't have kids, so my doggy is kinda like my kid. I celebrate her birthday (which I almost forgot this year! :( ) and I buy her Christmas presents. She is super spoiled. My mom even had a shirt that says "Ask Me About My Granddog".

Ugh....I gotta go to work now :( Hope everyone has a GREAT day!!!!

Hi everyone!  :wave:

Well, it isn't funny at all to give your pets middle names! My spaniel & mongrel don't have middle names, nor do my cats. But each one in our flock (that is how I call them) of Moscow watchdogs has name & middle name & all those prefixes etc. that should be there according to their dog-passports. Believe me, it is not that easy to think up so many names starting with the same letter at once. And it is quite hard to remember all their full manes, so we often give our pets nicknames (sometimes even more than one), and mostly those are funny nicks  :D

Sue, happy journey! And have a great time!  :)

Frannie, your Kaci is so cute!  :wuv:

Oh, and now let me cry on your shoulder GALS... As I told you before, my boss (I work at the university) asked me to teach in nearby lyceum. To tell the truth she didn't ask, she literally forced me to go there. And today she started yelling at me that that was not the way work should be done, that I spent too much time in that lyceum etc. The worst thing is that I am a really responsible worker, I do everything I'm supposed to do and even much more, I'm never late & do not leave for home earlier etc. I got so offended when she started telling me all those things... so I told her that it was not me who wanted to work in the lyceum. I thought she would kill me. How I wish this school year to be over! The funniest thing is that exactly the same story happened last year. I don't like such people! First she had sent me there to please the head of that lyceum, and then she blamed me for all that stuff! 

Kaylyn, all our furbabies are like our kids and Grandkids.. Every once in a while Debbie will say something like "Oh Mom, she's JUST a DOG!! I tell her "DO NOT CALL HER THAT" And I hold her ears....I know I'm a little over the top but she is my furry "lil Grandbaby"

Sue, you don't know how many times Bobby and I talked about when and God willing we ever get back to NY we would have to take her with us....Don't think Deb will go for it though...maybe she'll give us visitation rights! :p

Cat, Jack and Russell? That is the cutest idea! I think there's always a reason and that whatever we end up naming are pets was meant to be! One guy I know named his Dog "Dawg"! Problem is if he brings him down here in the South and people start talking about their "Dawgs" this Dog won't know what's going on!!

Sue ....enough of the furbaby kind now...you have a great visit with your Grandbabies Sweetie! Besides...you'll be getting out of the rain won't you?

Irene, So sorry about your experience at your work...the ignorance of others sometimes almost makes you want to just walk away and tell them what they can do %^$*&^#@ in no uncertain terms!

BTW....I told Kaci you all luv her so she feels better now!!;)

{{{{HUGGLES}}} to all me Girlies too!

Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Oh, and now let me cry on your shoulder GALS... As I told you before, my boss (I work at the university) asked me to teach in nearby lyceum. To tell the truth she didn't ask, she literally forced me to go there. And today she started yelling at me that that was not the way work should be done, that I spent too much time in that lyceum etc. The worst thing is that I am a really responsible worker, I do everything I'm supposed to do and even much more, I'm never late & do not leave for home earlier etc. I got so offended when she started telling me all those things... so I told her that it was not me who wanted to work in the lyceum. I thought she would kill me. How I wish this school year to be over! The funniest thing is that exactly the same story happened last year. I don't like such people! First she had sent me there to please the head of that lyceum, and then she blamed me for all that stuff! 

She sounds like an energy vampire.eck.You are right to stand up for yourself,it was not your fault you were just doing what she told you to do in the first place!She just wants someone to blame for it. ((hugs))

Sometimes our furbabies have titles. I used to have a West Highland White Terrior named Laird Murdock McTavish. Laird means "lord of the manor" and he was - so there! (But we called him Mac or Mini-Mutt) :D

Love ya,

Suzie

Well, I feel a lot better. I'm not weird after all!!! lol.

-=Bl@ck_VelveT=- - Ugh! Sorry you had those troubles. I get so ticked off at my job sometimes, so I completely understand. Bosses are such jerks sometimes!!

You guys have no idea how happy I am that tomorrow is Friday...work has just been a nightmare this week!!! I'm getting another 3 day weekend and I am in much need of it!!! Its mine and my hubby's anniversary weekend. :wuv:

I hope everyone has a great night! I am off to curl up under the covers and wait for Flashforward to come on!

Kalyn

Ladies,

Our friend Melodie has asked for prayers for her baby nephew who has a rare and fatal

disease, and now her brother and sister-in-law are having severe personal problems.

Please check out her thread in the prayer requests: it sounds like the family can use

all the help they can get from the Man Upstairs.

Thanks,

Judy

Frannie, Andrea and Kalyn, to tell the truth I've already got accustomed to this but sometimes I just lose my temper :unsure: I just don't understand how people can be so blind, selfish... I can't even chose correct word to describe her. I wouldn't say she's a kind of monster. Nope, sometimes she's very pleasant... But most of the time she is kinda masterful woman that understands only herself. Well, she is well-connected with the most powerful people in our country , so she has a right to behave like this.

Well, I have to go. We have four days off :DSee you later :wave:

Have a great weekend GALS! :kiss:

Edited by -=Bl@ck_VelveT=-

Have a good 4 days off!

Judy,I'll head over that way in a moment.

I have a few spare moments with no one screaming ...spoke too soon,someone yelled as I typed that LOL And we are expecting severe weather this evening and I have to get a chicken in the oven to roast.

Wanted to drop by and share this real quick.This is one of the things that have been occupying my time,not the best photos but considering I have no daughters I didn't have a model.

dresses

I will confess to my other project seeing as it's taking forever for me to get it done.I made paper beads and I am putting together a little kit for 8 yrs old- pre-teen girls so they can make their own necklaces and bracelets.I have all the stuff together I just have to find a time when there are no kids around me so I can sit down and lacquer the beads. It'll be in a little carton sort of like a chinese take out box with a little round container with the beads in it,a bobbin with the thread and a plastic sewng needle and directions. So..that's what I've been up to.

Ok going to run over to the prayer thread and then get started on supper.

HAAAALLLLOOOOOOOOOO in here! Anybody around?

**chirp ** *** chirp*** ****chirp*****

Man, those crickets are loud tonight!

Miss you all.....

Jill

I HATE crickets and dispose of them whenever I can! Shudder! Must make the Support Center into a Cricket Free Zone!! I KNOW they are supposed to bring good luck, but EWWW!

Hi y'all!

I am thinking about dear Frannie and all our GALS in Tennessee. I know Frannie's business tends to flood easily, and I'm concerned. Keep all our sisters in your prayers until we know everyone is safe.

I heard from our Anna in England this morning. She has undergone successful surgery on her right eye and can finally see very well through it. :yay: Her left eye is still a bit blurry but hopes new glasses will clear that up in about six weeks. Hopefully, she will be back to us here very soon. I have missed her so much as I'm sure many of you have!

I've been having fits with the flooding in my back yard because of a broken pipe. I called the Homeowners Warranty people and they sent out a plumber who made three attempts to fix the problem and failed because they are idiots (BTW: the problem was not covered by the policy, of course!) I finally fired them and called my own plumber who took one look at the mess the other plumbers made and had a fit! They were using materials guaranteed to fail within six months so they would have to return and charge me for another repair job! Unfortunately for them, it broke within two weeks! Turns out they were using unapproved materials which were illegal and my plumber suggested reporting them to the State. I won't do that unless they refuse to return every penny I paid them for NOTHING! The fight is on! :(

Sending hugs and prayers where needed...and where not needed too (but who doesn't need prayers?)

Loves ya,

Suzie

First off,Suzie I love your siggy.

Just dropping by to let you all know I'm alright.The storm knocked out our internet.Haven't been able to get it back to working,probably a power surge when the power went out briefly.Tornado passed 1 mile East of our house,we woke the boys up and put them in the tub,I am so wishing we had a storm shelter or a basement,preferably a storm shelter.But alas we don't.Anyway,we are safe,we are dry as well,because we live up on a ridge but a creek at the end of our road covered the road for a little bit but it went down but everyone else who isn't on a ridge isn't a lucky as you have been seeing on the news,Millington,Tn which they have been showing on the Weather Channel is 45 mins South of me and Humbolt is about 45 mins North of me,and Jackson is 45 mins East of me...Nashville 3 hrs East...so we are pert near stranded.Couldn't go to church on Sunday because all routes South to Memphis are gone or were covered in water.One road I take regular was 5 ft under water,then they shut down HWY 40 from Memphis to Nashville.SO...it's kind of interesting right now lol.Heard we may get more storms this weekend,will have to wait and see.I am at the library right now letting people know I'm alright and i've set my twitter and myspace up so I can update from my cell.Can't receive message but can send.

Well, I have to go now only got 15 mins left on this computer and I have to get milk and rush back home before my mom has had enough of hyper litte boys,they've been cooped up for 2 days,going to let them loose in the mud today,it'll wash off :)

Hugs to you all!

Andrea, how scary! I'm glad you and the boys are ok! :rose: My prayers are with everyone in the area of the storms.

Suzie, that's great news about Anna's surgery! I've missed her too. Can't wait to see her back on the forum. About that plumbing scam, maybe you should report them to the state even if you do get your money back. They should all lose their plumbing licenses. If they don't get reported, they'll just keep on cheating folks. Anyway, I'm glad you finally got the leak fixed right! :hug:

Judy, I'll head over to Melodie's prayer thread right now. Thanks for letting us know.

Not much going on here. I've mostly been learning how to use my Blackberry Pearl that my daughter passed along to me, playing on GALS and Facebook, and getting things ready for Vegas. I have an appointment for an eye exam this afternoon to get new glasses. I want to get transitions lenses and new frames. My eyes just can't support contacts for more than a couple of hours before turning flaming red! :sad:

Hugs to all!

Posted Image ... I was going to say good morning but for all of you in TENN that may not be the case. I am praying for all of the people affected by the flooding and tornadoes. I am so glad to hear that you and your family are ok Andrea.

Oh Suzie, I am so afraid of spiders and crickets eat them so I actually love the sound of crickets cause I know I won't be seeing any spiders....lol.

I have a million things to do today so I best get to it.....I will post some pictures from my weekend later when I get back...it was a very emotionally packed weekend but one filled with lots of laughter, tears and love...I really am blessed with a wonderful family....and that includes all my fanmily here as well.

hugs,

Sue