Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Oh, doesn't B2 look like the cat that ate the cream!! What a wonderful thing for him to do with his dad!

Sue! YOu enjoy yourself with your family this weekend. Enjoy that yard adn that pool --- make the most of these warm lazy days.

and as to the crickets --- hope more of you are here to help shoooo them away.

Ok...off to make chicken chili --- which I love. It serves up with sour cream and either tortilla chips or Fritos --- I think I'm going with Fritos because they have no socially redeeming value other than I like them (and I have no socially redeeming value today either!)....BUT I am reading Eat, Pray, Love (where was I when that came out 4 years ago? What an amazing read. And I absolutely adore the character of Richard from Texas. He sounds like most of my cousins rolled altogether into one big guy!

Love to all, Jill

Edited by auntm
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just stopping by to say HELLO and I do miss it when it is "slow" in here. B2 is such a cutie and

looks and sounds like he is loving his trip with his Dad! Jill, that chili sounds SO good--maybe

because it is 8:30 pm and I haven't gotten around to making myself something to eat.

The summer is going by quickly and school starts five weeks from today here. Affects me because I am

the afternoon pick-up taxi for my grandaughters who start high school and middle school. The good news

is the two schools are across the street from each other. Sad news is that this is the first time in

9 years one of them hasn't come home from the elementary school on the bus at the end of our street

and then stays here after school. Now they will want to go home. Just a new "passage" in my life.

Hope EVERYONE is having a good summer. Hugs to all.

Judy

Heloooooooooo, everyone!  :wave:

I'm on vacation till the end of August. Well, nothing special is planned for the vacation. Just wanna spend some time with my family, and then - visit my aunt and uncle in Khmelnitsky. For she is always getting at me for that I haven't been a guest in their house for several years.  

Have a great summer!   :kiss:

Oh, GALS. I'm so sorry it has been so long since I have been here amongst you all. I am afraid Real Life has not been all that kind to me as of late. My little kitten Gerry that I showed you pictures of not that long ago, has sadly passed away as of two weeks ago from a very tragic accident. :( Amongst other stresses, I have been incrediably sick for the last 6 weeks and it turns out I may have Hypertension with my blood pressure being at 152/102 on Tuesday. As You probably remember, I have agoraphobia, and it doesn't do well for my anxiety, which in turn, doesn't do well for my blood pressure! And unfortunately, Hypertension and high blood pressure runs in our family. So it was pretty much unavoidable unless I was adopted.

My nephew's 1st birthday is coming up on the 14th, which we are all looking forward to and hoping for the best. He is in care with the state services at the moment and they are being extremely difficult with allowing an extra hour on the Friday because it must be supervised by a social worker. With his birthday being on the Saturday, and Family Services being closed, my brother and ex sister-in-law are unable to see them. So an hour's visit on the Friday morning, is all they will have to share Carter's only birthday.

So it hasn't been all that great for me lately, with family issues, and now health issues, it's been tough for me to really do anything but sleep and try to move passed it all with my sanity and health in tact. Which, by the sounds of it already, they've both been suffering, and my body is about to crash if I'm not careful.

I wish I had happy news to share with you all, but I'm afraid I don't. I do see others have had some amazing things going on, though! Congratulations on your engagement, Erica. (Or is it marriage, now? I 'm terrible with memory at the moment.) I wish you and your hubby all the best love, and happiness in the world!

Have a great vacation, BV! I expect pictures when you get back!

Love and hugs, to all my GALS!

Amy.

Thank you Sue and Ellisa! Yeah Sue plans change just a little bit :lol:

Here is a link to my photo album of my wedding wedding

Leo is in a few of the pic's

Hi Gals...Have alot going on at the moment.(will post a prayer request in prayers).I was served papers regarding the house my ex kicked us out of.And I'm trying to apply to college and alot of other things.Don't want to be a downer.

HUGS all around.

Dear Erica, you made a beautiful bride my sweet friend...again congratulations sweetie~

Andrea....I just read what you are going through...oh hon, you are in my prayers.

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

Erica, love the pictures! :wuv: Congratulations! Sent you a Facebook friend request.

Andrea, I'm so sorry for what you're dealing with now. :hug:

Very nice wedding photos, Erica, and thanks for sharing them with us. Congratulations.

To BV and all on vacations--hope you have a wonderful time.

Amy, I am SO VERY SORRY to hear about your kitten--little Gerry. That with all the other problems you

are having, just seems too much to bear! I have thought of your family and your little nephew with his

terrible health problems, and all I can do is send up prayers for all of you.

Do take care of yourself, and remember we are here at GALS to give you love and support. I hope your

blood pressure issue is resolves soon.

Thinking of you, too, Andrea as you deal with the house, lawyers, and all. Sorry.

Hugs to all,

Judy

Edited by mommaduck

Just dropping by real quick.I'm waiting on Legal Aide to call me back so hopefully I can get some help. I called the lawyer suing me yesterday and gave them my ex husbands actual address ;) he gave them the wrong one. I've been busy cleaning and organizing.Which is what I do when I'm stressed.I was organizing my books at 11PM last night :lol:

Erica,lovely wedding btw.Sorry I didn't mention it before.

irish,did you know that a high end mens store actually had that very shirt that Gerry is wearing in your siggy.For sale,for this season.It was next to a banana covered tie. No joke,I'm dead serious.

Hey GALS

As of Saturday, at 2:11 p.m., I am now a great anut!!! Anna, my niece, and Keith have a baby girl. They named her Calista Huxley Mychael Dinkins. Quite a mouthful for the little one--weighed in at 6 lbs. 10 oz. :D

Beachie

Boy was it hard to get to the bottom of the page with all those delightful siggies on the way. Posted Image

For those who remember, I was building a house and moving in and then retiring. Well, it's all done, I'm in, and retired... as of 1pm yesterday. Posted Image

I must admit to not being here for several months and I'm not sure what I missed out on but I promise to begin returning on a daily basis and catch up with every.

Huge Hugs to all

Cat

Cat: congratulations! I'm envious - I haven't even started my career yet! :funnyface:

Today is my fifth Galsaversarie! I can't believe it's been 1/2 a decade since I first got on here and met you all!

Everyone, have a great hump day! :hehe:

Mousie :wuv:

Posted Image so many to congratulate!

Linda, Posted Image great auntie! What a beautiful name (even if it is a mouthful...lol)

Posted ImageMousie on your five year anniversary!

And Cat, a very special Posted Image to you....it's been a long haul I'm sure...but you made it. Welcome back! I will be good to see your posts once again.

I have a new addition to my household....another labradoodle....he is my Bonnie's baby brother. I must be crazy...lol...but his breeder (who you may remember gifted me Bonnie last year about this time when my Dan'l was dying). We met at the cancer center where her brother was having radiation treatment at the same time as my Dan'l. He is now in his last months and living with Terry so she can take care of him. She called me Saturday and asked me to please take one of her puppies because she just can't deal with trying to sell them right now .... she just has too much on her plate .... so I took one and I'm trying to find homes for the other two puppies from this liter. I had planned all along to get another one eventually (once Bonnie had been broken from all bad habits and had the same discipline as Lassie and Rin Tin Tin ... but that ain't gonna happen .... lol) ..... So anyway, meet Butler:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also, my B2 just got home from being on vacation with his daddy. He went along on a business trip with my son to North Carolina and had the time of his life (he discovered he loved room service and water slides!!):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well, it's time to go referee between Bonnie and Butler....:lalala:

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

Congrats to all .... Auntie Beachie on the new 'lil Angel, Mousie for her 5th Galsiversary, Cat for retirement and into her BRAND NEW home!, and Sue for being an Angel herself and helping out someone in need and also taking on yet another sweet little puppy dog ....and naming him BUTLER!

:wave: Frannie

Goodness ladies !!! Congratulations to one and all! Amy and Andrea and am so sorry to hear of the downs and ups. You are much in my heart.

Love to all. Making myself frazzled getting my classroom up and going for the start of the year on Monday. Yowza there is so much to do!

Love to all. Jill

Just want to add my care and concern for all that are in need, and to congratulate those of you who

have reached milestones as stated above. And Sue, can B2 get any cuter--I laughed that he likes room

service!! And your new baby--BUTLER! He is such a cutie. I bet you are going to have your hands full

with those two! Hope you have many hours of pleasure and entertainment, and unconditional love which will

make up for the many hours you will spend wondering why you did it--LOL.

Hugs to all,

Judy

Sorry I've been away - RL is a pain sometimes!

Sue, Butler is precious and I'll bet he is a handfull - just like his namesake! Bonnie will settle down as soon as she establishes the fact that SHE is the boss - till he gets bigger! I'll bet you are glad B2 is home safe and sound. Daddy took good care of him, I know!

Congratulations to Linda and the family with the new addition. How sweet - her name is bigger than she is!!

CAT - GLAD you are back!!! You've been missed!!

To those of you needing hugs, you got 'em. Stay strong and have faith, OK?

The temps are in the triple numbers here - I refuse to go out till Fall!!!

Suzie

:wave: everyone! Wow, lots of exciting things have been happening lately. :congrats: on all of the milestones and additions to families. :drink:

Sue, Butler is adorable! :wuv: I can see why you couldn't say no to adopting him. Spoken by a real sucker for cute animals whose household includes 2 dogs, 6 inside cats and 3 outside cats!

Jill, good luck with the beginning of the new school year. I used to be a teacher, I remember how the first few days were both exciting and incredibly hectic!

I finally took the leap into Twitter last night. I'm trying to find friends to follow and am figuring out how to "Tweet". I've found a few GALS and my daughter and my sister, and of course, GALS. If any of you are on Twitter, please follow me. My Twitter ID is irishoperaghost. I wish I'd paid more attention at Binkie's workshop! :bonk:

Don't be looking for me on Twitter. I haven't a clue how it works so haven't attempted it! (Besides, I have no life. Who would want to know about it????)

Suzie

Don't be looking for me on Twitter. I haven't a clue how it works so haven't attempted it! (Besides, I have no life. Who would want to know about it????)

Suzie

:funnyup: